bloubul

Hi lottowine

It means that I had:
35 lines with 4#'s
1 line with 4B#
3 lines with 5#'s
1 line with 5B#
That makes the 40 hits.

"In addition, do you think who is the most qualified person to answer my question in the Forum?"

You must raise it under "Anything Goes" threat, there are many "Big Guns" in this department.

BlouBul :cool:

perdue

Joesavrin said:
Hi,

any help on how to back test each draws with smart picks?

thanks

Hi Joesavrin,

If you want to see how the smart picks have performed in the past on the various charts, just hit your minus key. If you see a plus+ and a star* then those are the smart picks that hit. The smart pick numbers are the numbers with the star*. The numbers that hit are the numbers with the plus+.

perdue

The Ten Steps To Mastering Gail Howard's Smartluck Program:

THE TEN STEPS TO MASTERING GAIL HOWARD'S SMARTLUCK PROGRAM:

First of all you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Second you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Third you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Fourth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Fifth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Sixth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Seventh you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Eighth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Ninth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Tenth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Be warned, reading this stuff is boring as he11.

Why, because you are learning.

The more you read, the more you begin to pick up on the different changes in your game.

You are training your subconscious/gut instinct. You are learning to listen to your gut.

Start with Chart B.

Study the games out column.

Study the L10 column.

Test yourself on which skip you know will hit in the next drawing.

Once you've mastered skip predicting, ask yourself what number from that skip group will hit.

Study page 49-52, Percentage System, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Read it and backtest it with the lottery of your choice.

Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Study page 161-164, The Very Best Strategy for Winning!!!, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Read it and practice it with the lottery of your choice.

Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Study page 53-60, Drawings Since Hit Chart, of the Lottery Master Guide

Read it and study it with the lottery of your choice.

Look through the history for the patterns mentioned.

You don't have to use all of the patterns every drawing.

Train your eye to see the patterns developing and you can cash in many winning tickets.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Study page 65-67, Multiple Hit Pattern Chart/Double Hit Ratio, of the Lottery Master Guide.

When using this chart check to see if the numbers that hit were repeats and ask yourself about the odds of that number(s) hitting again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Study page 68-70, Skip and Hit Chart, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Study each number in the lottery of your choice and see how well or bad each number performed at every skip.

You are developing your subconscious and gut instinct.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To get a copy of the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual, go to Gail's site.

Highlight the Support tab.

Click Software Downloads.

In the Manuals column click on the Download Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

This manual will help you understand your pick 4-5-6 wheeling program.

It will help you learn how to place your numbers in the wheel and once again you are training your subconscious/gut instinct.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't stress yourself on accuracy. As you read, study, and practice you will see your accuracy improve.

emilyng

Hi

Anybody has list of chart 1, chart 6 is what chart? As I am using manual method, and do not have this list.

In the Karnac theory, what is the 15# means?

Thanks

PAB

Hi emilyng,

I think you are biting off more than you can chew as a new member.
I would suggest that you focus on one request at a time, otherwise you will get into a situation where you are either confused or unsure of what replies to make to what posts.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Karnac said:
Hello Isla
Welcome to the Forum. I have been using some form of GHs' software since the early 80s' when it was just a pen and pencil system. Without doubt her system is one of the best you will find for tracking numbers and trends of past draws. I don't think there is anyone out there that puts out anything similar that is as concise and as easy to use. Don't be intimidated by the amount of information she presents, once you start to use it you will be able to see exactly which charts are most useful with your specific lottery. I use her software daily and I know that although I haven't hit the BIG one yet, its coming, and her software will be one of the reasons when I do score big. That's not to say I haven't paid for her system many times over with what knowledge I've gleaned from using it. I run large work pools and many of my coworkers are in awe when I'll choose numbers others scoff at but invariably show up.

To get started , go to the chapter of the user manual titled "My secrets of winning". This will have you moving about the software in a few minutes. Read it a couple of times as it does take awhile to digest. Read and understand the term Bias. This is a crucial point to understand.
Chart 4 is probably one of the best to use. You will see patterns here. Chart 6 is another. I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does. I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility. So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software. Any questions , please ask ...
Good Luck :)
Hi karnac, I am big fan of yours, i used your theory got good luck thanks for sharing.

Icewynd

Lawrence Dell said:
Since now nobody has posted here for a while, is this method now defunct?

Well, Karnac himself doesn't appear to have posted on this thread after 2005, but I would say that the fact that the thread survived for 4 more years is an indication that there might be something worthwhile here.

If you have the GH program, why not do some testing and let us know how it goes? :thumb:

Icewynd said:
Well, Karnac himself doesn't appear to have posted on this thread after 2005, but I would say that the fact that the thread survived for 4 more years is an indication that there might be something worthwhile here.

If you have the GH program, why not do some testing and let us know how it goes? :thumb:

The truth is I have tried quite a few methods in the past all to no avail.
Recently I just use quick picks and have much better luck, go figure.

Gail is still a good software tool

I have been using Expert Lotto, - hands down the most powerful lottery software available to date.
I won't lie to you the software is a little intimating at first, but as you slowly work at - it gets easier and you will start to find methods that work for you and your budget.
Gail’s software is still good to use for static line filtering combinations. Using the integers with asterisks for the upcoming draws in #3 and #4 as a 1-4 on all combinations and #6 as a 2-5 will give you moderate to good success. Make a chart in MS Excel and gather the past data. When are ready to live for an actual draw these integers can be manually entered by the user in “Match Numbers” in Expert lotto.
Good Luck

Icewynd

therealpoorboy said:
I have been using Expert Lotto, - hands down the most powerful lottery software available to date.
I won't lie to you the software is a little intimating at first, but as you slowly work at - it gets easier and you will start to find methods that work for you and your budget.

I came across Expert Lotto recently. Their "history" feature looks very interesting, although it is a bit expensive. It seems as though you are saying that it is worth the price?

Does it allow you to design your own filters, eg. by skips, or does it just have canned O/E, sums, etc? I would have downloaded the trial version, but the history feature is not available on the free version, so I wouldn't be able to get an idea of how it works.

Icewynd said:
I came across Expert Lotto recently. Their "history" feature looks very interesting, although it is a bit expensive. It seems as though you are saying that it is worth the price?

Does it allow you to design your own filters, eg. by skips, or does it just have canned O/E, sums, etc? I would have downloaded the trial version, but the history feature is not available on the free version, so I wouldn't be able to get an idea of how it works.

I stumbled across Expert Lotto a few years ago, I looked at the trail versions, played around with it, but it had somewhat of a steep learning curve. So shelved it and went about with my own methods - Gail, excel spreadsheets etc., I even had some filters designed for me.

In retrospect I wish I had stuck with it. It does everything I can think of. They have an excellent forum for users and the administrators are very good at implementing ideas or providing solutions for you. My advice would be to download the trail version go through the tutorials and all the forums and really play around with it. Don't get discouraged like I did.

If you are a passionate lottery player, you will eventually end up going back to it. Depending on the methods you use and your budget you should be able to recoup your cost soon. That being said don't forget everything else you have used in the past, like Gail.

Yes you can filter with odd even, low/high, sums and roots etc. But that is just the tip of the iceberg of what the program can do. I use a "hunter/trapper" method to out flush integers as primaries or bankers then just do a reduction on the remaining file. Grab a couple of combinations with the correct banker number and your bankroll is set for a few draws.

Spend the time to back test and come up with a method that works for you. Stick with it for a few draws or just make very minor changes and do it the same way everything time and you should see some position results.
I am assume you play are playing Canadian 649? The ticket per play cost is going to $3.00 in September - so we need all the help we can get

Good Luck

Icewynd

Thanks so much for the detailed review! I may just pop for the $80 bucks and play around with it.

therealpoorboy said:
The ticket per play cost is going to $3.00 in September - so we need all the help we can get

Ain't that the truth? I wish they would stop providing us with "exciting new playing options"!

:thumb:

bloubul

Hi Madam
If I'm not mistaken you are the "QUEEN" on the "O" filter, I would like to here your layout of it.

madam

bloubul said:
Hi Madam
If I'm not mistaken you are the "QUEEN" on the "O" filter, I would like to here your layout of it.

I don't recall this statement. I wonder if you could explain how you came to write this query? Curious?

Sidebar