GH filters *O* chart

i think karnac you have discovered something in this software that alone beats the pants on any other lotto software in existence for one consistent results!!!! good luck in the upcoming draw i use this for bc/49

Karnac

luckyhorse said:
i think karnac you have discovered something in this software that alone beats the pants on any other lotto software in existence for one consistent results!!!! good luck in the upcoming draw i use this for bc/49

Thanks luckyhorse....hope you make a killing... there's nothing I want more than for everyone using this software to kick the sh** out of the OLGC and every other lottery commission with increased numbers of people winning. I have had the GH software for almost a year and the theory is so darn simple it makes me gag. It jumps right off the screen and all you do is copy it down....no debating over numbers... now instead of being a hunter , I guess I'm a trapper:lol: I'm sure GH has no clue of this otherwise she'd be pushing it, as you can see it simply blows her smart picks out of the water and you don't have to sift through 20-25 of her picks to make your decision. Be sure to go back 25 or so draws with your particular lottery to find the optimum number of draws to use....If you play the 15 numbers be sure to throw in a couple of longshots so if you get say 4-5 numbers right out of the 15(which is totally possible) then a longshot or two could put you in the big money using a 18 Serotic/Lambda wheel. There's quite a few in the wheels section.
I went through the Daily Keno data and it's unbelievable....there are recent draws where it's picked between 5 and 10 numbers out of the 15 on the screen....It's alot easier than scrounging picks out of 70 numbers. I wish you continued success and I like that "Karnac Theory" that you coined earlier . Let's all make some money.:agree: :agree2:

madam

Gail Howards

Karnac said:
Hello Isla
Welcome to the Forum. I have been using some form of GHs' software since the early 80s' when it was just a pen and pencil system. Without doubt her system is one of the best you will find for tracking numbers and trends of past draws. I don't think there is anyone out there that puts out anything similar that is as concise and as easy to use. Don't be intimidated by the amount of information she presents, once you start to use it you will be able to see exactly which charts are most useful with your specific lottery. I use her software daily and I know that although I haven't hit the BIG one yet, its coming, and her software will be one of the reasons when I do score big. That's not to say I haven't paid for her system many times over with what knowledge I've gleaned from using it. I run large work pools and many of my coworkers are in awe when I'll choose numbers others scoff at but invariably show up.

To get started , go to the chapter of the user manual titled "My secrets of winning". This will have you moving about the software in a few minutes. Read it a couple of times as it does take awhile to digest. Read and understand the term Bias. This is a crucial point to understand.
Chart 4 is probably one of the best to use. You will see patterns here. Chart 6 is another. I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does. I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility. So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software. Any questions , please ask ...
Good Luck :)

Snowy

About Dennis

Hey' K'

What is Dennis all about......
He seems to be quite a strang person but i suppose he's entitled to go about his life any way chooses, and he never gives a straight answer to a straight question.

He must be a desperate man, i think he should relax a bit more.

What do you think?

Tim.

Karnac

Re: About Dennis

Snowy said:
Hey' K'

What is Dennis all about......
He seems to be quite a strang person but i suppose he's entitled to go about his life any way chooses, and he never gives a straight answer to a straight question.

He must be a desperate man, i think he should relax a bit more.

What do you think?

Tim.

Tim, as you state above, "he's entitled to go about his life any way he chooses." Dennis is passionate in his quest to achieve a jackpot, as we all are. I frequent and post to this forum because I learn from and try to educate others who have the same dreams as I do. What I don't do is offer critiques on other members of this forum, nor do I allow myself to be dragged into non lottery related pissing contests. Hope you understand. :)

Re: Re: About Dennis

Karnac said:
Tim, as you state above, "he's entitled to go about his life any way he chooses." Dennis is passionate in his quest to achieve a jackpot, as we all are. I frequent and post to this forum because I learn from and try to educate others who have the same dreams as I do. What I don't do is offer critiques on other members of this forum, nor do I allow myself to be dragged into non lottery related pissing contests. Hope you understand. :)
:agree: :agree2:That is exactly what I do...

Snowy

Re: Re: About Dennis

Dreams !

What a ****ing stupid existence,
I can assure its all a case of randomness and maybe i just got lucky but all the money in the world still wont cure my bone disease and when you look at life from my point of view you realise that people could be doing much more enjoyable trhings in the time they have left on this planet of ours you ****ing prick ass ****er

Karnac said:

LT

Administrator
Snowy

Words like "****ing", "prick ass ****er" are not considered polite in public forums.
Pick up a dictionary and you will find lots of acceptable alternatives.

LT said:
Snowy

Words like "****ing", "prick ass ****er" are not considered polite in public forums.
Pick up a dictionary and you will find lots of acceptable alternatives.
So this is what these posts where about...A lovely thing this ignore button LT! :lol:

Snowy

Dennis Bassboss said:
So this is what these posts where about...A lovely thing this ignore button LT! :lol:

Dennis your just pissed off because you think money will change everything...you sad person.

More logging...thats what i say

It wont matter after your dead so whats the problem with this valley thing.

madam

karnac

thank you karnac. I have ordered the book, software and am looking forward to some heavy reading and lottery enlightenment.

endbox

GH

Karnac said:
Thanks luckyhorse....hope you make a killing... there's nothing I want more than for everyone using this software to kick the sh** out of the OLGC and every other lottery commission with increased numbers of people winning. I have had the GH software for almost a year and the theory is so darn simple it makes me gag. It jumps right off the screen and all you do is copy it down....no debating over numbers... now instead of being a hunter , I guess I'm a trapper:lol: I'm sure GH has no clue of this otherwise she'd be pushing it, as you can see it simply blows her smart picks out of the water and you don't have to sift through 20-25 of her picks to make your decision. Be sure to go back 25 or so draws with your particular lottery to find the optimum number of draws to use....If you play the 15 numbers be sure to throw in a couple of longshots so if you get say 4-5 numbers right out of the 15(which is totally possible) then a longshot or two could put you in the big money using a 18 Serotic/Lambda wheel. There's quite a few in the wheels section.
I went through the Daily Keno data and it's unbelievable....there are recent draws where it's picked between 5 and 10 numbers out of the 15 on the screen....It's alot easier than scrounging picks out of 70 numbers. I wish you continued success and I like that "Karnac Theory" that you coined earlier . Let's all make some money.:agree: :agree2:
Hi Karnac......Got inpatient , tried your theory for a few draws....Nothing...Had I have carried on would have hit 5 from 15 tonight !!!! Will carry on with your theory....All the best endbox :agree:

Karnac

Re: GH

endbox said:
Hi Karnac......Got inpatient , tried your theory for a few draws....Nothing...Had I have carried on would have hit 5 from 15 tonight !!!! Will carry on with your theory....All the best endbox :agree:

:rolleyes: Good luck and patience to you.:lol:

Flexalong

Karnac said:
Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown

I pressed the minus key and go back a draw at a time to look for numbers with +sign. But all I saw were numbers drawn!...I don't understand how to see the 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown as I don't see exactly 15 numbers. I see alot numbers under the 4 columns.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks

Joesavrin

Gails e-books

Hi

Any one having e-books of Gail system.

If you have please send me thru mail. I want to read, if I find good, I will buy that.

Sidebar