en francaise

Brad

QUOTE: from the Regional Lotteries section - French description translation for BC ?

AVANT JÉSUS CHRIST 649, 649 occidentaux, SUR 649 etc...
Hmmm ... I wonder how he would do at predicting .... :angel: ... gotta love computers :D :lol:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
I saw that one as well Brad :lol:
What can I say? ... We have a lot of VERY important people here at the club helping us with winning predictions :angel: ;)

Brad

Hi LT,

I must say that He came to the right section 'cause I need all the help I can get .... hey! maybe it's a sign !! ;)

LT

Administrator
I've got it translated Brad. What it says is:
"That before Jesus Christ was born, Brad and Combo were playing Lotto 649 in British Columbia" ... there should have been a least a few big jackpot wins by now! :lol:

Brad

OK, maybe it should read 49 BC rather than BC49, now calc. my real age :eek:
Yes Maggie, I may be old but still remember I owe you one :liplick:. ... pass the ketchup pls !

Last edited:
LT said:
Dennis, Gilles, Mon, Ben etc.... all of our francophone members and friends... all members and friends for that matter... You are going to like this :agree:
You are invited to take a visit to " Club De Joueurs De Loterie De Site Web De Lotto 649 "

le LIEUTENANT (aka LT) ;)
LoL....The translations are....well..Hum!....Bof.....Not quite so good ...I guess that is what happens when we are using a software translator....But it is hilarious :lol: ! Nice attempt LT ...but please stick to numbers you are much better in that department....It just sound like Dennis Bassboss poetry in English!!! :lol: :agree2:

By the way I have this one....The guy enters the store saying ''I'll have some quick picks for tonite's 6/49 draw'' The clerk ask ...''How many Sir?''....The guy says..'' Just enough in order to assure me of a win please!''

I saw that announcement poster above the entrance of a nearby honest store...
Yes we have a 6/49 machine validator in here and....Nobody has never won a jackpot from that 6/49 machine! :lol:

If you want more I can give you more!
A guy was complaining about having always only 3 correct numbers in the 6/49 lotto...The guy next to him says ''If I were you I would only play these pick 3 lotteries''.... :lol:

If you want more I can give you more! :lol:
Heard at the store last night....A guy said...'' Could you give me a number please...Anyone that comes up to you will do''...The clerk said ...'' Why don't you play your lucky number??''....The guy said...''Absolutely not...If I do so I could not call it my lucky number anymore''... :lol:

If you want more I can give you more...
Heard at the store last night....Guy said...'' What can be worse than this ...I have played that 6/49 lottery for 20 years now and still I haven't won anything yet''...The guy next to him said ....''Ho! There is still worse than that...I have been married for 20 years now..and she has cost me more per week than playing the full 9 numbers wheel every dam draw of the entire history''!!!
:lol:

If you want more I can give you more....
Around the area the pizza's restaurants gives you a 6/49 quick-pick ticket if you buy an extra-large pizza...I recently ask the manager if someone had won yet...He said to me '' The only gain that I can talk about is...a lot of weight''
:lol: :cow:

Maggie

Brad said:
OK, maybe it should read 49 BC rather than BC49, now calc. my real age :eek:
Yes Maggie, I may be old but still remember I owe you one :liplick:. ... pass the ketchup pls !

So, Brad, how old would that be in cat years? :D :D

Ben

Shakespear vs Victor Hugo

Thanks Lieutenant LT......Try to re-translate same french pages to english. you got DE LA CHARABIA..
Shakespear langage is better for lottery, Victor Hugo for romance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And if you want more I can give you more...
Heard last night at the store...''Do you need a bag Sir??'' ...Guy replied...'' Not for my 6/49 tickets they are already in the bag!''
:lol:

Sidebar