Elimination of 16 numbers out of 49 in a 6/49 Lottery

BushHappy

BushHappy number elimination method Excel File

thornc,

I will send the file to LT, so that he can forward it to you and Andrew and anyone else who is interested. At present I am just tidying up the file, improving some of the criteria and adding more Prediction Levels. When I have finished it, I will test the method for 10 Draws. After this, I will send it to LT. Are you also in a position to automate the method?

Cheers,

BushHappy

thornc

Re: BushHappy number elimination method Excel File

BushHappy said:
Are you also in a position to automate the method?

I have been know to create some programs ;) !
Yes I think so. It all the depends on the complexity of the method itself and on my time availability.
I should in any case be able to create at least a prototype (perhaps in python) of the method!

bloubul

Elimination of numbers

:uzi: :uzi:

Hi Karnac

My friend in GH manual is there not a method of elimination of numbers?

Please help

Thanx

BlouBul

leoboudv

New info on Numbers Elimination

Hi Bloubol,
I finally found this previous discussion by Rebeckah, who is apparently classified as a 'Super Senior Member', on her comments about eliminating numbers and the Gail Howard system. She says: "Gail's program has good charts but the Lottery Director's Wheels are better than Gail's. LD Wheels is a Free software too. I wouldn't waste your money on Gail's wheels."

From Rebeckah's comments, it is clear that she has bought Ms. Howard's system but finds the one's from Lottery Director(LDIR) to be better. Here is a link to the previous excellent discussion by Rebeckah et al on this topic of Eliminating Number's and on finding the best Lotto software systems from January 2003. Hopefully, it still works!
Since Rebeckah has not responded to my & Bloubol's posts, I may surmise that she has now left the Forum. That is a pity because I respected her invaluable comments and her posts which detailed her own number elimination systems. Regards.

http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1146&highlight=number+eliminate

leoboudv

BushHappy program/Note on Howard

Dear BushHappy and other Forum members,
I would be happy to receive a copy of your System for eliminating up to 16 numbers in the Excel format you specified. I don't know how you can send it or if we need the Administrator's permission. You seem very knowledgeable on this topic.

Now if only Snowy could explain how one can eliminate 75% of the lottery combinations in one go? All the info. on combinations eliminated that I know off says that if you remove all possible draws with 3 sequential numbers, you take out 26% of the combinations in a 6/50 game"(according to the Texas Lotto Red Book) And if you throw in the obvious All High,Low,Even or Odd, you eliminate around 31% of the numbers before you even make a draw. I personally would prefer even higher eliminations of combinations--say something approaching 35-40%. So, once again we come back to your proposal. The best way to reduce the odds is JUST to remove certain numbers from the draw. By removing just 4 numbers, you push down the odds by 41% from 1 in 13.983 Million(6/49) to 8.145 Million(6/45). With 12-16 numbers eliminated, I think the odds of winning some of the smaller prizes are, let's say, better than even.

As an Aside, has ANY? Forum member read Gail Howard's book "Lottery Master Guide?" I have been viewing the 20 posted reviews on Amazon on her book and while some people say it is excellent, others maintain that it is really just chock full of commercials for Ms. Howard's software and web site and does not contain many useful tips for the time challenged lottery player--unless you have many hours to devote toward the charting the trends. The contrast in the Commentary is glaring and quite unnerving sometimes.
Thank You.

BushHappy

BushHappy number elimination method Excel File

leoboudv,

Is your Lottery also a 6/49 in Canada?

I will add your name to the list of people who want a copy of my excel file. When I have refined it, I will send it to LT for onward transmission.

For the SA Draw 408, Predictions for non appearances were:
Level 1: 5 Numbers - 0 incorrect predictions
Level 2: 11 Numbers - 0 incorrect predictions
Level 3: 26 Numbers - 2 incorrect predictions
Level 4: 31 Numbers - 2 incorrect predictions

For the SA Draw 409 (Most recent), Predictions for non appearances were:
Level 1: 5 Numbers - 0 incorrect predictions
Level 2: 13 Numbers - 0 incorrect predictions
Level 3: 28 Numbers - 2 incorrect predictions
Level 4: 34 Numbers - 3 incorrect predictions (Our syndicate hit 1 x '3' Win with this)

Cheers,
BushHappy

leoboudv

Yes

Dear BushHappy,
Yes, both my the major Provincial and National lottery games are 6/49 games. Therte is also a 7/47 game but I don't play it since the odds there are too huge--1 in 64 million.
I kindly accept your offer. Hopefully, the Administrator will forward your Excel file to to me.
Leoboudv from British Columbia, Canada. PS: I am a Residential appraiser in real life.

tomtom

Re: BushHappy program/Note on Howard

leoboudv said:

Now if only Snowy could explain how one can eliminate 75% of the lottery combinations in one go?
:confused: Who's Snowy and what's the related topic?

leoboudv said:
I personally would prefer even higher eliminations of combinations--say something approaching 35-40%.

Still have small chances against the beast, in my opinion...

leoboudv

I saw several posts done by Snowy in a previous thread titled "Gail Howard's Advantage Plus Software" where he made the 75 percent comment. It seems he is a Math Professor who works with powerful computers at Oxford University in the UK and uses, my gosh, 60 rules to play the lotto. He says the best chance to win the lotto is to ensure that each and every one of your draws are random--which is not a contradiction in terms if you play the lottery by certain rules. Anyway, 60 rules seems a bit high to me, but then what do I know? I haven't won any major prizes. Even the LDIR Free Ware filters don't have more than 20-30 filters at most. How many rules, weighing or filters do you use BushHappy for your Number elimination system?

At any rate, here is the link for the previous discussion. Some posters asked Snowy for his secret formula but he never did disclose it on that particular thread. Still it is an interesting discussion which is divided into 2 parts.
http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1614&highlight=snowy

tomtom

leoboudv said:
I saw several posts done by Snowy in a previous thread titled "Gail Howard's Advantage Plus Software" where he made the 75 percent comment. It seems he is a Math Professor who works with powerful computers at Oxford University in the UK and uses, my gosh, 60 rules to play the lotto. He says the best chance to win the lotto is to ensure that each and every one of your draws are random--which is not a contradiction in terms if you play the lottery by certain rules. Anyway, 60 rules seems a bit high to me, but then what do I know? I haven't won any major prizes. Even the LDIR Free Ware filters don't have more than 20-30 filters at most. How many rules, weighing or filters do you use BushHappy for your Number elimination system?

At any rate, here is the link for the previous discussion. Some posters asked Snowy for his secret formula but he never did disclose it on that particular thread. Still it is an interesting discussion which is divided into 2 parts.
http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1614&highlight=snowy

I see...wonder why a math and comp pro from Oxford would ask here for the all combinations macro...so, don't know what to say about that 60 rules formula..heh... :lol:

gsobier

...getting all the possible 14M combinations for 6/49 is right on the edge of stupidity:rolleyes:... ...there are about 8M realistic:D combinations... ...160 filters against the 8M is a realistic starting point:agree:... ...double that amount of filters used properly is about right... ...don't bother asking for all of them:no:... ...there is not enough room to post it all:crap:...

...the Skip Sums would count as one filter... ...do you now see how lame something like that is?...

...those so call math calculations:lol:... ...they are not reliable by themselves to be good enough to get anywhere either:rolleyes:...

tomtom said:
I see...wonder why a math and comp pro from Oxford would ask here for the all combinations macro...so, don't know what to say about that 60 rules formula..heh... :lol:

tomtom

gsobier said:
...getting all the possible 14M combinations for 6/49 is right on the edge of stupidity:rolleyes:... ...there are about 8M realistic:D combinations... ...160 filters against the 8M is a realistic starting point:agree:... ...double that amount of filters used properly is about right... ...don't bother asking for all of them:no:... ...there is not enough room to post it all:crap:...

...the Skip Sums would count as one filter... ...do you now see how lame something like that is?...

...those so call math calculations:lol:... ...they are not reliable by themselves to be good enough to get anywhere either:rolleyes:...

8M starting combinations without any filtering ?..hmmm ..it must be some 6/44-45 game there in ON..:rolleyes:....and 160 right filters after that...what's the probability to make the first one wrong ...hmmm:rolleyes::

gsobier

...no, wrong... ...8M of more realistic sets... ...that means, 01 02 03 47 48 49 are gone... ...so is something like 08 18 28 38 48 49... ...or something like 02 15 16 17 18 19... ...there are TONS more...

...I have developed filters which do NOT fail... ...there are about 135 of them... ...from 5M, the good ones are hiding... ...there are many more steps involved:D... ..did you see my post in 6/49 Discussion for November 20th 2004?... ...only had 2 hitters and the bonus... ...all 10 lines made $$$... ...this is a product of just the right stuff:agree:...

tomtom said:
8M starting combinations without any filtering ?..hmmm ..it must be some 6/44-45 game there in ON..:rolleyes:....and 160 right filters after that...what's the probability to make the first one wrong ...hmmm:rolleyes::

tomtom

gsobier said:
...no, wrong... ...8M of more realistic sets... ...that means, 01 02 03 47 48 49 are gone... ...so is something like 08 18 28 38 48 49... ...or something like 02 15 16 17 18 19... ...there are TONS more...

...I have developed filters which do NOT fail... ...there are about 135 of them... ...from 5M, the good ones are hiding... ...there are many more steps involved:D... ..did you see my post in 6/49 Discussion for November 20th 2004?...

Well, some 5s hide there once in a while, and some 4s most of the time...and probably some lucky dude might get even 6 there one day..

But still, the 135 filters that work MOST of the time :rolleyes:...well, that's something. Gotta check that November 20 th post...who knows what's might be hiding in it ...:look:

tomtom

tomtom said:
Well, some 5s hide there once in a while, and some 4s most of the time...and probably some lucky dude might get even 6 there one day..

But still, the 135 filters that work MOST of the time :rolleyes:...well, that's something. Gotta check that November 20 th post...who knows what's might be hiding in it ...:look:

I'm not sure if it was something about those " oh, so cute" 2+B ones that $2 per line guys were used for a smart strategic move while increasing the prices ... :rolleyes: ...hmmm, gotta check it again...

tomtom

tomtom said:
I'm not sure if it was something about those " oh, so cute" 2+B ones that $2 per line guys were used for a smart strategic move while increasing the prices ... :rolleyes: ...hmmm, gotta check it again...

Well, knew it, it was about those " oh, so cute ones" :heul:

So, about 135, 160 or 320 filters , gotta say it is time make about something much better , on the fly, just for the begining ...like...:rolleyes: ...make all combinations..filter randomly 50%...again 50%...and several times again till get down to 20-30 combinations...might bet there should be a fairly nice chances regarding probability:rolleyes:...however, much better than using 160 filters..or, much less filters ...

BushHappy

leoboudv,

I do not believe in filters. The combination 44 45 46 47 48 49 has the same chance of appearing as 1 6 15 24 35 42 . Consider what happens when you repaint the the balls ie 44 45 46 47 48 49 become 1 6 15 24 35 42 and 1 6 15 24 35 42 become 44 45 46 47 48 49 !

My system is based on previous records being set and the chance of these records being bettered, equalled or almost equalled.

Take the statistics of the SA Lottery over any set of 100 Draws as at Draw 399. There has been only 1 occasion in 300 Draws when a number has appeared 23 times in a 100 Draws. It is extremely unlikely that the record will go up to 24. The closest to this record is 22 Times in a 100 Draws has occured 3 time in 300 Draws.
The Rules or criteria are based on these statistics. The hardest part now is to choose the optimum set of criteria. At present I am testing the method with a view to improving the criteria selection.

Cheers,
BushHappy

Sidebar