Does anyone know the colors of the 649 balls ?

charles2

ie for example, if the 1 ball say is all black except for white lettering of say a 01 ? etc etc

i'd also like this infor the ontario keno and pick 3

thanks for any input lotto guru's )

charles2

oh ya i forgot your color blind right?

Do they televise these draws? they use to right? :notme:

mabye i'll just email them and ask. :wavey:

peter

Let us know Charles when you find out. Not that it makes any difference.
I can tell you in the bingo world, there are 75 balls, they are broken down into groups of 15.
The "B",s... 01 to 15 are yellow.
The "I" ,s... 16 to 30 are blue.
The "N",s... 31 to 45 are white.
The "G",s... 46 to 60 are green.
The "O",s... 61 to 75 are red.
Both the letter, number combination on the ball are blue.

Sheba

Televised in Ontario I think?.. You can get it on there webpage!

http://lotteries.olgc.ca/index.jsp?langpref=en

Why wait until tomorrow morning to discover if you're the big winner of LOTTO 6/49 or LOTTO SUPER 7? Now you can watch the draws during the 11pm news on Wednesday or Saturday for LOTTO 6/49 or Friday for LOTTO SUPER 7.

Produced in a tight, fast-paced and informative format, lottery draws have returned to Ontario television. The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation 90-second vignettes showcase draws twice weekly for LOTTO 6/49 and weekly for LOTTO SUPER 7. This also marks the first time that LOTTO SUPER 7 – the game which set Canada’s current jackpot record for its May 2002 pay out of $37.8 million – is to be televised.

“The lottery ball shows have a long history with Ontario television,” says Alan Berdowski, Senior Vice President of the Lottery division. “Ontario Lottery Tonight is exciting, informative and convenient. People enjoy the drama of the ball drops, and they learn more about Ontario lotteries and lottery winners. This new show will also provide another vehicle for obtaining the winning numbers in a timely manner.”

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

peter

Perhaps we can use the color thing for coloring our decades, much like Beaker and I do.
Decade 1 yellow
Decade 2 blue, etc.

peter

That little blurb Sheba explains everything, when they talk about learning more about the Ontario Lottery I thought it was fixed, no wonder we out west can't win. :lol:

charles2

Ya good idea Sheba, i'll just video tape the drawings and slow-mo the tape so i can see the balls juggling and fallin !!! just gotta set the exact time, 11pm EST ? wonder if it's on CTV or global or Citytv?

Anybody in Ontario know and watches???

Thanks

:agree2:

pss. next i need to the frequency of each color in the spectrum, any physicsts out there ? :lol:

Snides

it's on city tv (and other chum channels, all the "new pl" "new this" "new that" channels)

I just saw the super 7 numbers drop, so i take it they put it on as pretty well the last thing in the news.. There didn't seem to be any pattern to the colours of the balls, there was purple, yellow, green, and blue, and maybe an orange? I've got a massive cold since tuesday, so forgive my seeming forgetfullness.. the 31 and 40 ball were the same colour, so that would kill the decade's all be one colour idea, but on the super7 selection slip 31 and 40 are in the same column.. so who knows..

They show the balls bouncing in a "picture in picture" on the screen and do a close up of the balls that came out so it's not to likely that you'll be able to make out which number the balls are while bouncing, unless you have a 102" tv.

charles2

If i hit the lotto i can get me one of those $15,000 6 foot wide lcd tv's that weigh 1 pound and i can hang on my ceiling ....:lol:

Irvin

Charles,

Wait just a little bit longer.

SHARP has almost mastered the 3D TV.

There have been prototypes around in the last few years.

Then you can hang this on the ceiling and watch the lotto balls drawn in 3D :D

A mini solar system of numbers floating in the air.

oh yeah it takes 2D images and translates them to 3D.

Sheba

charles2 said:
ie for example, if the 1 ball say is all black except for white lettering of say a 01 ? etc etc
i'd also like this infor the ontario keno and pick 3
thanks for any input lotto guru's )
Here's Your Answer!!

The color of the balls being used for the Lotto 6/49 and Super 7 draws,drawn out of Toronto, Ontario are the following:

Balls 1 to 10 - Blue
Balls 11 to 20 - Orange
Balls 21 to 30 - Purple
Balls 31 to 40 - Green
Balls 41 to 49 - Red

Sheba

No need to buy that SHARP 3D TV. now either...and now you wont have to video tape the drawings and slow-mo the tape so you can see the balls juggling and fallin !!!

Peter? l"ittle blurb Sheba explains everything,"Whats a Blurb?

MG...":Anyway with my condition I can't see any kind of colours?"
Well I guess this info is no good to you anyway!

Brad

A new lotto science is born ...

Ah yes ... merging Centrinos and neutrinos technologies to provide yet another fine tool in our quest for the Holy Grail :D

... this is not just another Cold Fusion-like experiment folks ! :lol:

charles2

Brad i've gone way past that, i've been watching Super String Theory and the way it can harmonize einstein's gravity theory of relativity and the other 3 forces, strong and weak nuclear forces and electro-magnetic to completly explain the nature of the universe in simple equations === on PBS's Nova :lol:

Thinks strings really really tiny tiny strings :eek: :eek: i hope i don't go mad:worry: :hair:

Brad

Yeah but ... did you know that on a subatomic particulate level my head is nothing but empty space ?!! :eek: (... and no I am not blonde ...)

how can you tell I'm bored ? :wavey:

Sidebar