Does anyone know the colors of the 649 balls ?

Brad

speaking of colours ...

Hmmm ... I wonder ... does anyone think that Lotto Balls are blonde ??? :lol:

Irvin

Re: speaking of colours ...

Brad said:
Hmmm ... I wonder ... does anyone think that Lotto Balls are blonde ??? :lol:

Brad,

You might be right. But I find it very hard to think blonde.....because I always have something on my mind......its never empty :lol: :lol:

Brad

Cranial Coriolis ...

Irvin said:
Brad,

You might be right. But I find it very hard to think blonde.....because I always have something on my mind......its never empty :lol: :lol:
But which way do your Hemispheres spin ?

Irvin

Re: Re: speaking of colours ...

Irvin said:
Brad,

This also explains why I am not picking the correct balls.

Sheba

charles2 said:
Does anyone know the colors of the 649 balls ?

ie for example, if the 1 ball say is all black except for white lettering of say a 01 ? etc etc

i'd also like this infor the ontario keno and pick 3

thanks for any input lotto guru's )

I got you your answer so now what are you planning on doing with the colors?

Sheba__:dog:

Blondes do have more fun and are so predictible so that is why there are no Blonde Balls? :lol:

Irvin

I eat ><(((((o> once a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) for its omega3 properties and it hasn't effected my thinking one bit :D.

Irvin

Re: Cranial Coriolis ...

Brad said:
But which way do your Hemispheres spin ?

Actually discussed the coriolis effect with someone last month on another forum.

And we both agreed that they are in different directions yet in the same direction.

example for the discussion was the effect on toilets flushing.......interesting subject.

Brad

Re: Re: Cranial Coriolis ...

Maggie said:
Or he could be lacking in protons. ;)
Morons, Meowrons, Neurons, Protons, Neutrons ... hey I just thought, isn't Olivia Neutron Bomb from DownUnder? And she's blonde to boot !!! ... "and you're the one that I :love2:, hoo hoo hoooo"

Irvin said:
Actually discussed the coriolis effect with someone last month on another forum ... <snip> ... interesting subject.
I saw that, but lookie here

Sidebar