Discussions for the June 19 draw!

Lets start by saying this.....when the 20 is the first striker it could drag these...19-22-40-43-01-27-21-31....in a very direct fashion....these numbers are somehow link to the 20 either before or after it showed up within 3 draws....now the real high draws had a high consecutive 38-39 ...they might both repeat or one of them....another interesting thing LDs 09 struck hard lately so you have to think in that area at least one LDs 09 to appear again...so the 09 -19-49 are not far fetch either....my LD thing is high...very high for LDs 04 ....14-24-44 ....or 24-34-44 something in that range..so got to play some of these little critters...Another spectrum of these very high draws is calling for a triple consecutives....hum in that case consider the 21-22-23-24 or the 31-32-33-34 or 33-34-35-36 but it is most unlikely that we could expect something in the area of antipode draws or numbers.... :agree2:

Sheba

my thought

i think the numbers will be between 15 and 42...

not too low but who knows...
I never liked playing anything below 20...
Seems to me to be a better chance of going higher that 15....

Will have to wait ans see...
:cool:

Re: my thought

Sheba said:
i think the numbers will be between 15 and 42...

not too low but who knows...
I never liked playing anything below 20...
Seems to me to be a better chance of going higher that 15....

Will have to wait ans see...
:cool:

Good thinking Sheba lets add that for these 10 millions draws many times you can see some numbers from the lower part of the decades....but I'm going to stay real high ....it is a gamble that I'm ready to take here....:agree2:

Sheba

:agree:

i do agree with you in that gamble :agree2:

I myslef would rather take that gamble and go high...all above 25:)

Maggie

high numbers

Looking back to April 13, 17 and 20th draw, high numbers for all 3 draws, it can happen again. Let's hope it does. :agree:

My feeling is there will only be 1 number below 10 on this draw, one in the 20's and the rest high 30's and mid 40's. Majority of my numbers are high.
:bounce2:

mon

Dennis Bassboss said:
only one number under 20...Hum...In that case I'm going sky high... :lol:

yup...yup...yup...:lol: one low then 1 in the high teens after that high!high !high! :lol: :lol:

Florie

My picks don't seem to hit at all. I am afraid to predict any numbers. I hope you guys are psychic with HIGH! HIGH! HIGH! OR in the end Quick Picks are my only choices.

Florie said:
My picks don't seem to hit at all. I am afraid to predict any numbers. I hope you guys are psychic with HIGH! HIGH! HIGH! OR in the end Quick Picks are my only choices.

For some obscure reasons ....Some more high draws are on the way no doubts in my mind...now AM I A PSYCHIC???? NAAAAAAAA.....I only have these cute little dizzy feelings at times....:lol::dizzy: :dizzy:

Florie

Dennis,

I will have to trust you this time with picking high numbers. I will find your "feelings" cute if only they come out!:)

dwoods99

I'm looking for input from anyone into what numbers I should also be playing if I were to select 12 and 23 (for 6/49 or Super 7) ? :confused:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
I'm looking for input from anyone into what numbers I should also be playing if I were to select 12 and 23 (for 6/49 or Super 7) ? :confused:
For what it's worth dwoods99, 12 will be in my final set for 6/49
That 23 is interesting. It could repeat but I'm going to let it pass this time. ;)

Good luck with your picks dwoods. :agree2:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
dwoods99, I may have misunderstood your question.
If you are playing 12-23 and you want to know what other numbers to combine, then based on what I have, that pair has hit 31 times in the history - including bonus - and it hits
most often with 8-14-17-19-31-47 and
least often with 4-9-27-32-34-35-37-48

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

Sidebar