Discussions for May the 15 draw!!!

Lets start by asking....how many numbers will repeat from the two pairs of consecutives...???:eek3:

My guess is that a complete pair of consecutive will repeat...but if not at least 2 numbers from these consecutives pairs shall repeat....:agree2:

Last edited:
peter said:
Look for a couple of "OLD" numbers to drop, also the most popular pair 20/43.Favoring mostly even numbers, and the trend of a high sum total to continue.My one Best bet would be 45.

Something like 45-46 is looking really good here...and the
34-35-36 or 35-36-37 triple consecutives is in striking distances....:agree:

peter

Dennis, since I'm predicting 5 even numbers, my stats indicate, usually when this happens we will not see a consecutive, which only makes sense if 5 even numbers show up.No clear repeat pattern either, it's been hit and miss lately.

I guess that this is where I disagree with you Peter...I believe that a full pair of consecutive will repeat in the next...or two from the two pairs of consecutives...now I think that its going to be split 4-3 odd-even or 3-4 odd-even...
I'm banking on these repeating consecutives...I still like the 20 the 43 and the 45:agree2:In fact LDs 05 is just around the corner....

Yes me too I like it a lot...especially joined with open pairs..and lately that 35-36 has gone beserk..... LDs 05 should strike at any moment now....which makes me think of my friend the 05....:nuts: with you know who....And I have 31 good reasons to think about it....

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes me too I like it a lot...especially joined with open pairs..and lately that 35-36 has gone beserk..... LDs 05 should strike at any moment now....which makes me think of my friend the 05....:nuts: with you know who....And I have 31 good reasons to think about it....
I played your friends last draw :lol: I like them - that 31 is good and another one of your friends could show their face - 12 :eek:
These low teens could strike hard 11-12-13-14

When I think about the 20 ...and this is surprising to me that Peter is not playing it...I think of the 01...but deep down into my heart I have a very good substitute the 27..:lol:

Beaker there are 4 numbers that are already part of my set...
35-36-46-47....still have to study for the rest but these one are untouchables...The untouchables

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker there are 4 numbers that are already part of my set...
35-36-46-47....still have to study for the rest but these one are untouchables...The untouchables

:lol: I know - these are good. But I look at the decade analysis and I'm :sick:

Beaker in the next 3 or 4 draws don't think too much of the decades analysis because we know that the 15 ..the 01...will drag the real high ones...so think in terms of high numbers that are announced and think in terms of LDs and consecutives....
This is my target....:wow: :eek3: :eek2: :uzi:

Picard

I would say it's about time for an even draw.
A number will appear in every group.... 1's, 10's 20's... etc.

This hasn't shown since the end of last March.
The even draw will give a lower sum, 120-145. :scatter:

Beaker

Picard said:
I would say it's about time for an even draw.
A number will appear in every group.... 1's, 10's 20's... etc.

This hasn't shown since the end of last March.
The even draw will give a lower sum, 120-145. :scatter:
Could be Picard - my decade analysis has a good indicator for this.
It's always hard to call the draws with all decades. If I'm not sure I usually play low numbers on the ones I think might miss just to cover all bases. The 40's have me :confused: :confused: :dizzy:
More study on this one for sure. :agree:

How about these ?

Dennis and Beaker,

I already picked 11-26-34-37-41-43-45

and 19-34-35-39-43-46-49 with 2 different groups.

Are you laughing yet at me ? :D

Cheers.

Sidebar