Discussions for May the 15 draw!!!

Beaker

Re: How about these ?

ComboManiac said:
Dennis and Beaker,

I already picked 11-26-34-37-41-43-45

and 19-34-35-39-43-46-49 with 2 different groups.

Are you laughing yet at me ? :D

Cheers.
I don't laugh at the good players ComboM :dang: and you're among the best of them.
Many of those numbers will be in my final set. :agree: 34 is a DN for me.

Good luck with them :agree2: I think you have some winners there. In fact, you might be the one laughing when you hit :agree:

Last edited:

ComboManiac said:
Dennis and Beaker,

Cheers.

"The one that is laughing at others picks on this board will one day laugh at himself in front of a mirror"....Dennis Bassboss

Beaker and Dennis

Beaker and Dennis,

Thanks for the comments but surely I am not among the best as I don't do well in 6/49. Not like you people.
I may have some good instinct with BC/49 but still it's not enough.
When I match 5/6 I would be very happy and satisfied.

As for you people, both you and NumberDude,Dwoods99 and Geenie and others are really good with 6/49 with constant matching 3/6 and 4/6.

BTW I am trying to get ahold of an expert here in BC who has won multiple 6/7 in Super 7 and one time 6/7+ which was low at the time ( $40,000 ). I am trying to do that through a co-worker who knows that guy and couldn't explain how he plays. Apparantly he is using a software and lots of money per draw !!
It used to be 100.00 per draw but he cut it down. The moment I know something, I will post it here
:wavey:

We have many awesome players here ...but I can't wait to see Goswinus's picks...Combo last Fall he has matched a 5+bonus in a 6/49 draw out of only 12 numbers....he is like a bird of prey waiting for the right moment and boom he hits them like a thunderbolt....

One thing that we must not overlook ...when the 49 starts hitting..often it can skip one and comeback.....we saw 48 lately...49 too but yet the 48-49 consecutive has eludes the draws...we might see these two partners very soon folks...:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
One thing that we must not overlook ...when the 49 starts hitting..often it can skip one and comeback.....we saw 48 lately...49 too but yet the 48-49 consecutive has eludes the draws...we might see these two partners very soon folks...:agree2:
Dennis, you're right this 49 has a habit of skip-hit-skip especially since it is completely thawed from it's long sleep.

I think it will miss this time but its friend the 48 could show.

I am looking at picking two from 40-44-46-47-48 - the 40 is one of them and I think the final one is between 47-48 :agree:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I guess that this is where I disagree with you Peter...I believe that a full pair of consecutive will repeat in the next...or two from the two pairs of consecutives...now I think that its going to be split 4-3 odd-even or 3-4 odd-even...
I'm banking on these repeating consecutives...I still like the 20 the 43 and the 45:agree2:In fact LDs 05 is just around the corner....
Well here are 3 numbers Dennis that we agree on, I'm playing one full 8 number wheel, and two 5 number wheels covering my 8 numbers, 3 numbers will get me into the money!

peter

Beaker said:

I played your friends last draw :lol: I like them - that 31 is good and another one of your friends could show their face - 12 :eek:
These low teens could strike hard 11-12-13-14
This 11,12,13,14,20,21,22,is always a part of a 7 number wheel for me every draw!:beer:

peter

ComboManiac said:
Dennis and Beaker,

Cheers.
ComboManiac, don't dispair my friend, we have all been in a rut, you have 3 good ones , I really like 34,43,45, if you have the budget, put them in a 5 number wheel, these are 3 of my key numbers.:beer:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
When I think about the 20 ...and this is surprising to me that Peter is not playing it...I think of the 01...but deep down into my heart I have a very good substitute the 27..:lol:
Have another look Dennis, 20 is one of my 8, 20/43 it's a natural.

peter said:

This 11,12,13,14,20,21,22,is always a part of a 7 number wheel for me every draw!:beer:
Interesting....you get 3 and bingo 70$...and if you win for more the payouts will be a good one as I don't think that many tickets would match these numbers...quickpicks maybe???
Concerning the draw I'll work more on it tomorrow morning..I have an off day tomorrow so I'll study that one a lot...I'll check these and double check these double announcers....:dizzy:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:

I know I meant the 01...I know that you like that number Peter!
Yes Dennis the 1 is another of my favorite numbers, but not every draw.
As you know, my numbers do vary from draw to draw, Although I accept LT's answer to playing the same set for several draws to capture a win over the long haul, I've always believed the numbers drawn from the last draw has an influence on whats drawn next, and this is why my set varies from draw to draw.:wavey:

I won't play the 01 in the next either...Peter!
I'll think more about some numbers that I'm not so certain yet but by tomorrow night my set will be posted!:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
If we considers the fact that 46-47 have hit....48 could very much be under the spotlights here Humm....:eek2:
I think out of 35-36 and 46-47 the best bet is the 35-36 to repeat and one from 46-47

peter

Here's my 649 predication for WED. it gets rolled over to 15 mil on Sat., why, well because thats how the lotto works, keep the ticket sales up for SAT, cause 34 mil is going on Friday.

peter

Beaker said:

I think out of 35-36 and 46-47 the best bet is the 35-36 to repeat and one from 46-47
WE just had a double consecutive, if we have another, I'll eat Beakers Shorts, but he'll have to mail them to me first!:lol:

Sidebar