Discussions for june 23!!!

peter

I liked them last draw too!, but no results, this time is different. When LD 1 hits this is my best winning set.

peter said:
I liked them last draw too!, but no results, this time is different. When LD 1 hits this is my best winning set.
Sometimes we are all calling the numbers one draw early....I know it happenned to me lately too....(writing also the wrong dates on top of the thread) I like the 21.....a lot but the 31 is a number that I'm building around.... :agree2:

peter

As always Dennis, we follow the same strategy.... find a key number, or key pair, and build around it!!:agree2:

peter said:
As always Dennis, we follow the same strategy.... find a key number, or key pair, and build around it!!:agree2:
Agree with you!And why wouldn't I you are one player that I have seen calling some great shots in the past!.... :agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
After seeing a triple consecutive, don't be surprised if we see a quad consecutive this draw. Play hard in the teens and twenties. My Best Bet number to play is the 12. Two decades to miss, the 30's and 40's.:wavey: :read: :hair:
Peter, as you know, before this draw the last time we had a triple was 1867.
You will see another triple or a quad within 3 draws. :agree:

Beaker said:

I agree with that statement Beaker...but scratch the next draw from the list....the spirit of the 08-18-38 combo is scary.....

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Agree with you!And why wouldn't I you are one player that I have seen calling some great shots in the past!.... :agree2:
Thank you for the compliment, others must be wondering however, since I have been in a rut lately, only getting 1 or 2 numbers, but I know what my errors have been, I've been selecting my sets around the wrong best bet, but this is the draw I break out.

peter

Beaker said:

Actually Beaker, if you include the bonus number, as I always do, the last triple consecutive was in draw1896.... 2,4,9,31,36,40,3

peter

Anyone notice, we are in a pattern of no repeats from the last draw, this has been running for 3 draws now, I expect this pattern to continue for this draw,the last stretch of no repeats lasted 5 draws from 1787 to 1791.

peter said:
Anyone notice, we are in a pattern of no repeats from the last draw, this has been running for 3 draws now, I expect this pattern to continue for this draw,the last stretch of no repeats lasted 5 draws from 1787 to 1791.
And this is where these open pairs that Beaker talked about becomes even more crucial! :agree2:

peter

See Dennis, I don't see a repeat from the last draw, but rather the 20 dropping from draw 1920, it being the first number and all, and we have always said, if you like the 20, you must play it's friends the 21 and 22, and all three of these are good friends to the ones I have selected in the teens, we've had very little play in the teens and 20's lately, this is why I see the higher ones taking a break for at least a draw or two.

dwoods99

Did anyone else notice that 05-35-45 from the last draw were cold numbers, not appearing in the last 15 draws ? And 15 and 25 showed up 13-14 draws ago.

peter

dwoods99 said:
Did anyone else notice that 05-35-45 from the last draw were cold numbers, not appearing in the last 15 draws ? And 15 and 25 showed up 13-14 draws ago.
As I said before when a cold number appears as a bonus number, like the 45 did in draw1919, you can expect that cold number to reappear as a regular number in a draw or two, this happens time and time again with cold numbers.

dwoods99 said:

Yes but my LDs thing is still hot for LDs 01 and LDs 04 actually....go figure...:eek2: :eek3:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:

Yes but my LDs thing is still hot for LDs 01 and LDs 04 actually....go figure...:eek2: :eek3:
As you know Dennis, I'm really hot for LD 1, I'm not so sure for LD 4, it has showed 3 out of the last 9 draws. Is it getting tired?, or is it telling us it's hot? how knows!

Sidebar