Discussions for june 23!!!

The spirit of 38-39 is hanging well over the next draws...Could very much come in the next I'm going to play them for sure...Now keep in mind that the 05-10 combination ( two of my old friends) has a habit of dragging up some cute numbers like the LDs 01...but LDs 00 is also to considers here...The 08-18 combo is very near pals....and double check that 43 please....now some 07 are going to show their ugly faces..mainly the 27 or 37 consider that folks...more study at hand ...if only I had more time.....
 
For some obscure reasons that set is about to enter into the dance...its already dancing...isn't it..???
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49 :dance1: :bounce2:If I were you I would jump on the occasion :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis, we have to watch the open pairs for this one.
There are 6(7 if you break up the triple) open pairs for this draw:. None of the previous pairs were closed last draw.

1 (or 2). 1921 34-35-36
2. 1920 38-39
3. 1919 3-4
4. 1918 12-13
5. 1916 7-8
6. 1914 30-31

Some of these numbers will be part of the $12,000,000 winning line - count on it! :agree:
 
Beaker said:
Dennis, we have to watch the open pairs for this one.
There are 6(7 if you break up the triple) open pairs for this draw:. None of the previous pairs were closed last draw.

1 (or 2). 1921 34-35-36
2. 1920 38-39
3. 1919 3-4
4. 1918 12-13
5. 1916 7-8
6. 1914 30-31

Some of these numbers will be part of the $12,000,000 winning line - count on it! :agree:
Yes...they always comeback to haunt to ones that are not considering them....:eek2: :eek3:
 

peter

Member
Dennis, I know you want to finish the school year as quickly as possible, but the thread should be dated for June 22, and not the 23, perhaps this is why you are out by one number.LOL!:lol:
 

peter

Member
After seeing a triple consecutive, don't be surprised if we see a quad consecutive this draw. Play hard in the teens and twenties. My Best Bet number to play is the 12. Two decades to miss, the 30's and 40's.:wavey: :read: :hair:
 
peter said:
Dennis, I know you want to finish the school year as quickly as possible, but the thread should be dated for June 22, and not the 23, perhaps this is why you are out by one number.LOL!:lol:
Peter you are right but that 23 is still very interesting.....:lol: :lol:
 
peter said:
After seeing a triple consecutive, don't be surprised if we see a quad consecutive this draw. Play hard in the teens and twenties. My Best Bet number to play is the 12. Two decades to miss, the 30's and 40's.:wavey: :read: :hair:
But now you are 2 decades short Peter....I disagree here the 40's are going to blast the carpet here....take a big plundge!:lol:
 

peter

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:


But now you are 2 decades short Peter....I disagree here the 40's are going to blast the carpet here....take a big plundge!:lol:
No thanks, I'm playing a quad in the teens.
 

dwoods99

Member
My Best Bet number to play is the 12.
Hey no fair, I already called the 12 (and 23) :bawl: :lol: ...just kidding ;)

I also think that 18-34-35-36 have good repeat potential. The 18-35 are strong for the next 4-5 draws. 34 for the next couple of draws, and 36 for the next or the fourth next draw.
 
dwoods99 said:
Hey no fair, I already called the 12 (and 23) :bawl: :lol: ...just kidding ;)

I also think that 18-34-35-36 have good repeat potential. The 18-35 are strong for the next 4-5 draws. 34 for the next couple of draws, and 36 for the next or the fourth next draw.
Just look at my set posted earlyer Dwoods ....you'll see the 12 there....and these open pairs by Beaker's too but I'll find some others if you please....:lol: by the way I already talked about the 08-18 combo!
 

peter

Member
Dwoods, I can't honestly see a triple consecutive repeat in back to back draws, I'm sure Dennis can check this out.
 
peter said:
Dwoods, I can't honestly see a triple consecutive repeat in back to back draws, I'm sure Dennis can check this out.
Peter is right ....and of course I could blow the whole history of that ...but so are you Dwoods two of them could repeat but I don't think that they will repeat in the next....:dizzy:
 
Top