Discussion October 5th 649 draw

Maggie

I've decided to go with 5 lines of that first wheel you posted, Beaker. Using my picks I'm playing lines 4-8. "wheel" see what happens. ;)

Beaker

Maggie said:
I've decided to go with 5 lines of that first wheel you posted, Beaker. Using my picks I'm playing lines 4-8. "wheel" see what happens. ;)
Sounds good Maggie - go crazy:chug:

I'll tell you the problem :agree: one of the tickets you get rid of will hit :sick: - sorry. If it were me, I'd tear those other combos up and :uzi: them. :agree:

Maybe next time put the numbers 1-9 in a hat and pull out 5 then code them up according to the 5 you picked :agree2:

mon

My problem is that I have 18 numbers and I am having a very hard bring that down to 12 or 14, so what I did is that I tried the wheel for 18 numbers 9 lines but I really dont like the sets its coming up with. :(

Maggie

You're right!! I think I will go even crazier and play all 9. After all, I got a 100 on Keno and if those numbers came up and I didn't play, for sure I'd be crying and I do want to do that :dance1:

I just like to spend a little more on Lottario. That's my favorite even though the winnings aren't as much. :)

Beaker

mon said:
My problem is that I have 18 numbers and I am having a very hard bring that down to 12 or 14, so what I did is that I tried the wheel for 18 numbers 9 lines but I really dont like the sets its coming up with. :(
That 18 number for $14 is a pretty good deal. I think that is the lowest 18 number wheel I have seen. I thnk the best 18 number 4if6 wheel is $19 :confused:

Maggie

I found the same as Mon, that some of the lines, I really don't like the sets of numbers. But, you have to remember, crazy numbers do come up. :D

Beaker

Maggie said:

I just like to spend a little more on Lottario. That's my favorite even though the winnings aren't as much. :)
Many years ago when I was in university, I had an old car that needed 2 tires. Of course I had no $$ but I was playing Lottario . Well, there was no way I could afford these tires - I was desparate. I bought my Lottario tickets and guess what? I hit 4 numbers for $124.00 exactly the amount I needed for the 2 tires :eek: :eek:
Lottario been good to me :lol:

Sorry to clutter the thread with stories - hope no one minds :wavey:

Maggie

I like hearing other peoples stories. Don't apologize.. Well, I'm off to get my tickets, hubby is taking me out for dinner and movie. (even though I won movie passes from work) Go figure!!
Good Luck tonight, everybody :agree2:

renata

Beaker I sure don't mind the stories are inspiring, I sure will follow your tips more closely because it sounds like you a re one lucky fellow.
Besides the only company I have during the day is my dog and cat, until I get back to work or at least win the lotto, then my boyfriend can retire and we will buyour dream home up north somewhere surronded by trees and a lake, good for fishing.

Beaker

Re: nine's

luckystrike said:
Hope i'm not to late .. but the LD"S-9 are going to hit to-nite

(-29-39-49-:wavey:
Like them LuckyS :agree: I'm looking for two of them in particular 39-49 !!

the others can :sleeping: shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, quiet

dwoods99

Ben said:
Hi, my Point of view
Most draw of august and september have repeating numbers or adjacent, may be it is end of the trend.
if it is, then: (1-14-16-18-38-49-13)=====> NO:
01-02-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-37-38-39-48-49.

If there is continuity of trend, then:
13, and 49 are candidate (repeating) also 1 and 18
12-15-19-37-39-48 are good candidate (adjacent)
Going with the OONS, your first set had 4 (3+B) out of 15. :agree2:

dwoods99

mon said:
I dont know my gut is telling me that we are going to have a high draw 12 13 or even higher 17 18 or 20. 25 and 27 may show we have not had a three peet that could be the 38 and 2 or three showing in the 40's

... and also quoted saying ...

its been 13 draws since we have seen a high draw, something that starts in teens, tonight would be a good day for one to hit
Mon, very good hits on your part :agree2: , congrats :) You've certainly learned a lot since joining this site :cool: ... keep it up ;)

Sidebar