Discussion October 5th 649 draw

renata

Going Crazy Here

Beaker,Dennis, or Maggie,
What do you think about the 9,11,19,22,24,27,43,47,48?
Are they contenders for tonights draw? Especially the 22 and 24, I'm not so sure about those numbers.:confused:
I don't want to play anything yet until I find out what you think.

mon

not even for 6.49 million????? lets say your numbers are drawn and you are not there . you would forfit that money because you dont want sit through 1 game???:confused: :confused:

personly i would bring a book because you see i hate football but for 6.49 million i would go. maybe bring a lab top to let everyone on lotto tutor in on whats happening and because i love reading.

renata

How crazy am I?

mon said:
not even for 6.49 million????? lets say your numbers are drawn and you are not there . you would forfit that money because you dont want sit through 1 game???:confused: :confused:

personly i would bring a book because you see i hate football but for 6.49 million i would go. maybe bring a lab top to let everyone on lotto tutor in on whats happening and because i love reading.

I know, I would be pretty stupid not to go to a game where I could win 6.49 million dollars, especially when I say that I would do almost anything for only 1 million dollars. Brining a lap top is a good idea except my battery will only last 3 hours if I am very lucky.
I hate the cold that is why I wouldn't want to sit through the game. But for millions of dollars??? maybe.:D

Maggie

:confused: I like the 9, I like the 27, and I like every other number that I have in my picks. I'm ready to throw all the numbers in a hat and start picking. I would probably get further that way. :nuts: Someday.....:idee: the light will come on.

mon

hi Maggie

I also like your 9 but I am looking at 15. may I ask you, when picking your numbers do you put them in a bag and then pull them out or do you know of a way of picking numbers that are more compatable together than others. :) :)

Maggie

Hi Mon,

I really like that bag idea:lol: :lol: Maybe I'll give it a shot.
I try to pick numbers that go well together, doesn't always work that way. And I like to go with a few that have come out in the last 5-6 draws. Sometimes, I'll throw in 1-2 cold ones for good measure. I wish I knew more about analyzing these draws, like Beaker and Dennis. :agree:

PS as you can see I have the 15 as well in my picks. Most times you and I have very similar numbers, so I'm thinking we probably pick them in a similar way, too.

Beaker

mon said:
hi beaker
can you please clarify what you mean by the shift is in?
is it what I'm thinking that next draw will be going high, because
that is what I'm seeing
:) :) :) :)
Based on the history, you can see a back-and-forth between low and high, low being 1-24 and high 25-49.
The trend now is low numbers - 1-24 - but this may have reached the top. They say it is always hard to catch the top or bottom but it might be time to focus on the high :agree:

mon

Maggie I seem to feel that we are very much alike. we always tend to look at the same numbers. one way I have also tried picking my numbers is with Lt's free lotto wheels, it gives you 9 different ways of picking numbers. then i do a few of my own. :D :D

mon

Hi Beaker

its been 13 draws since we have seen a high draw, something that starts in teens, tonight would be a good day for one to hit:) :)

Beaker

Re: Going Crazy Here

renata said:
Beaker,Dennis, or Maggie,
What do you think about the 9,11,19,22,24,27,43,47,48?
Are they contenders for tonights draw? Especially the 22 and 24, I'm not so sure about those numbers.:confused:
I don't want to play anything yet until I find out what you think.
Renata, let;s see:

Covering LD 7,9 - good
Consecutive 47-48 - good
Missing decade 30's and playing low 1's - good
Repeater = ?????? Ummmmmm - you might consider having a repeater here :agree: something from 1-13-14-16-18-38-49

Having said that, we had 3 repeaters from the last draw. I took a look back a few draws. The last 10 times we had 3 repeats from the last draw 6 of those times we had no repeaters in the next one.

Nothing wrong with those numbers renata :agree2: except for the repeater - I always like to play something from the last draw but that's just me. Go with your gut instinct.

renata

Beaker said:

Based on the history, you can see a back-and-forth between low and high, low being 1-24 and high 25-49.
The trend now is low numbers - 1-24 - but this may have reached the top. They say it is always hard to catch the top or bottom but it might be time to focus on the high :agree:

Good morning Beaker,
I had asked a question on the last page about certain numbers,
I am wondering if you have tried to answer it with this reply, but it is not clear to me. I asked if you think that the 9,11,19,22,24,27
43,47,48, are contenders for this draw and especially the 22 and 24.
Can you please reply, I am waiting until then to play my picks because that might eliminate some of the numbers that I have played and thus I will spend less money...
Thanks

Beaker

mon said:
Hi Beaker

its been 13 draws since we have seen a high draw, something that starts in teens, tonight would be a good day for one to hit:) :)
I'm taking a chance mon - not playing any 1's :eek: :eek:

First number in the winning set is 11

Maggie

Hi Mon,

I've never really tried wheeling my numbers. All the numbers that I pick, I usually combine them into 5 lines for 6-49 and 3 for Super 7. I do play more when the jackpot gets high though.:) :)

mon

Maggie

usually I dont play all 9 lines I pick the 3 I like best and play them when the draw gets high then I play more . Then I play my reg numbers. I must admit with the bonus draws I have been playing a little more, for example I won 10 dollars last night I'm going to play it tonight. :D

Beaker

mon said:
Hi Beaker

please excuse my ignorance but why do you feel 11 is going to hit?
Good question mon :lol: Let me just say this. I generate a ton of stats for these draws - I need a life :lol:. All of these lists of stats rank the 11 very high - in all lists.

The other reason is that it hit 3 draws back as the bonus, so I'm expecting it in prime time now!! :lol:

Finally, I like the way it has been hitting - very consistent - both in regular history and announced history :agree2:

We'll see - hopefully it's there :dizzy:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Hi Mon,

I've never really tried wheeling my numbers. All the numbers that I pick, I usually combine them into 5 lines for 6-49 and 3 for Super 7. I do play more when the jackpot gets high though.:) :)
No wheel Maggie??? :eek:

Here is a 14 number 3if6 guarantee for $9. Even if you fill in all 9 tickets and filter out 4 of them you would probably be better off than manually selecting.

14 numbers 9 plays posted by Adolf Muehl.

1 2 3 5 6 14.........3 if 3.... 47.80%
1 2 8 10 12 14.......3 if 4.... 95.30%
1 4 11 12 13 14......3 if 5... 100.00%
1 6 7 9 11 12........3 if 6... 100.00%
2 4 5 8 9 11.........4 if 4.... 13.48%
2 4 6 9 10 13........4 if 5.... 53.94%
3 4 5 7 10 12........4 if 6.... 92.50%
3 7 8 9 13 14........5 if 5..... 2.69%
5 6 8 10 11 13.......5 if 6.... 14.68%

Last edited:

mon

You are cute Beaker :lol: now I understand ,But for some reason i preffer the 12 maybe even 12, 13 consecutiveand that is only because alot of bonus numbers tend to carry over to the next draw or it goes 1 off. As for getting a life I have a job 3 kids and husband and house to deal with, and I have been on this board since 9 this morning :lol: :lol:

Beaker

mon said:
As for getting a life I have a job 3 kids and husband and house to deal with, and I have been on this board since 9 this morning :lol: :lol:
Don't worry mon, when you hit that jackpot your husband and kids will be thanking you - then you can hire me!! :lol: :lol:

12 is there too!!! :lol:

Sidebar