Discussion NOV 15.

peter

Just as an observation, they 41 in Wed draw occurred in the 3 position now a total of 9 times Dennis spoke about it being an antipode draw, well I can tell you that the 5th decade , numbers in the 40's has occurred in the 3rd position a total of 35 times. It would be wise to go back and see what these draws announce.:agree:

peter

Dennis, you may have posted one of your best hints yet in the picks.:agree: for all the fat.:baby::kaioken: :kaioken: and that ain't no crap either

Beaker

peter said:
Play some BB's, some good ones there.:agree:
You guys are playing all the announcers for high draws 1-2-15 but I'll tell you that 4 is in there also and this one is a BIG ignitor for high :agree:

That 45 dropped which is top announcer for the 20-43 pair which is another high draw combo.

I dunno - I'm play a few low ones but we could see one go to the moon here :kaioken: :kaioken:

Picks on the way :dance1:

Beaker said:
You guys are playing all the announcers for high draws 1-2-15 but I'll tell you that 4 is in there also and this one ia a BIG ignitor for high :agree:

That 45 dropped which is top announcer for the 20-43 pair which is another high draw combo.

I dunno - I'm play a few low ones but we could see one go to the moon here :kaioken: :kaioken:

Picks on the way :dance1:
A genius can spot these high draws Beaker...but not these fatsos...Seriously could go both ways here....But I think that a few lows will show up here....:lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
South Africa was high....UK draw was high....Canada 6/49 will not be as high... :lol:
SA = 16-17-25-27-34-39 B33
UK = 17-30-31-32-35-47 B42

New Zealand = 2-10-17-21-22-27 B31

Australian = 15-23-28-29-34-39 B1=40 B2=45

1 number low :dizzy:

I hope you're right :worry: :worry:

Sidebar