Discussion NOV 15.

Lootoman

Yup you are right Beaker ,its 17 times ,which,if it hits will be an 18 count on the hit/skip chart ,is that right ?

Beaker

Lootoman said:
Yup you are right Beaker ,its 17 times ,which,if it hits will be an 18 count on the hit/skip chart ,is that right ?
No - if it hits it would have skipped 17 draws between hits.

A few people calculate hit/skip the way you do. I don't. :no: Your hit/skips start at 1 mine at 0. You count on the hit - I count between the hit which is skips.

Consider this: a repeater is a number which hits in consecutive draws. How many draws has it skipped before it hits again? I don't see any holes between draws for a repeater! :no: the answer is 0 - no draws skipped. You see 1 :dizzy: because it hit on the 1.

Your observation is correct - 12 is the best at 17/18. :agree2:

As long as you are consistent - count them however you want. :baby:

nufced :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dennis Bassboss said:
I expect some lows to hit hard in the very next....but the high draw should come soon after...one big thing to consider are these low consecutives ....03-04-05-06
Expect something hitting hard from that area....
:agree: :agree2:

...5..6.. :agree: :dizzy:

I'VE BEEN WATCHING THEM CLOSELY ..THEY ARE COMING AGAIN..

gsobier

Dennis:

28 and 29 are from regular/bonus number hits. All the others are part of open pairs from regular numbers, right?.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Lots of these are in the spotlight...
03-04-05-06-28-29-34-35-44-45
:agree: :eek: :clown: :agree2:

Sheba

The 43 just may come here and surprise us all! and what would be a really nice treat is that 20....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
I expect some lows to hit hard in the very next....but the high draw should come soon after...one big thing to consider are these low consecutives ....03-04-05-06
Expect something hitting hard from that area....
:agree: :agree2:

Good time to play the dancing set here... some low ones and highs one...
But like you said many a time... the dancing set is always a good one... play them with some prime numbers and you have a dandy set!

Sheba...$$__:dog:...
------------------------------------------------------

PETER

peter said:
could you be a bit more specific... when?:lol: How ya been Lucky, missed ya.:agree: :agree2:

I'VE BEEN WAY TO BUSY...BUT I AM GREAT...THANKS FOR ASKING...

I THINK THE 5-6 WILL SHOW UP IN THE NEXT THREE TO FOUR DRAWS......:agree:

GOOD LUCK TO-NIGHT FOLKS!!!!!!! :wavey:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, did you get that # 1 file , I sent you?
I did :agree2: but I haven't looked at it yet. Let me take a look ...

unfortunately I have to find a converter for that file :sick:

Last edited:

hot4

peter said:
Watch out for that 1-2 punch. It will knock you out!!! :agree:

Peter,

funny thing, while going on to bet on number 1, I feel that the pair 2,3 is just announcing its fall :confused:

If the two pairs will draw, I'll know how to put 6 numbers in a line for draw Nov 20 :lol:

Frank

Sidebar