Discussion June 25, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Not so fast Beaker....Anyone knows how to play high and low here???
A mix of them could be deadly...
So far 50/50 high/low for me.

This LD 9 is high here :agree2:

Beaker said:
So far 50/50 high/low for me.

This LD 9 is high here :agree2:
You already mentionned the 29...but the 09 is in play....and so is that 39-40 again....We should see a back to back draw hit by a consecutive soon...It is due by now... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
You already mentionned the 29...but the 09 is in play....and so is that 39-40 again....We should see a back to back draw hit by a consecutive soon...It is due by now... :agree:
I'm looking closely at that 40 - either 40 or 41 - not sure yet that 40 fits the bill for repeater and LD 0 :agree:

I need to get rid of something :bawl:

Beaker said:
I'm looking closely at that 40 - either 40 or 41 - not sure yet that 40 fits the bill for repeater and LD 0 :agree:

I need to get rid of something :bawl:
Too early for anyone to say at this point.....But I'll tell you right now 39-40 are going to be in my set again... :agree:

Beaker said:
Don't worry - everyone has had a break - Now we want to see the picks :lol: :agree2:
The picks??? I gave you two more this last Saturdays....Not sure yet if I'll ever post my set again on the board I was contemplating the idea of only posting one or two per draw...And I'll let the fatsos :baby: that have a fertile imagination think about the rest....

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The picks??? I gave you two more this last Saturdays....Not sure yet if I'll ever post my set again on the board I was contemplating the idea of only posting one or two per draw...And I'll let the fatsos :baby: that have a fertile imagination think about the rest....
I know you'll be posting the really good good goodies buddy - you have been hot for awhile and not just once in awhile . :agree2:

I might not post mine either - I'll be looking at this one very close.:agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

I haven't used it to pick numbers... ...interesting concept... ...how would you see doing just that:eek:?

I also did a report to tell me where numbers would mostly likely be in position which I think also helps:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
George I'm sure that you are not the only one that filter your set...And about Delta pairing I think that it can help very much to pick some numbers and not only to filter some sets.... :agree:

Beaker said:
I know you'll be posting the really good good goodies buddy - you have been hot for awhile and not just once in awhile . :agree2:
Posted or not you will know about them buddy ....I have a strong feeling that something big is about to happen...And when I have these feelings something good always happen! :agree:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

I haven't used it to pick numbers... ...interesting concept... ...how would you see doing just that:eek:?

I also did a report to tell me where numbers would mostly likely be in position which I think also helps:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
well it is still a crazy concept but I was looking at announcers for some deltas pairs...And I think that I'm on something..
There are many ways to look at this...For example if you treat each delta pair as you would treat any other pair made up with numbers you could go back into the population of draw creating an history of this delta pair... lets say that involved a delta pair of 4 as an example..and at the same time you can see which numbers were making and were mostly associated with this outcome...I'm certain that some trends are hiding behind this! If we can spot it we could play some numbers ...There is also another concept that could involved the positionning of these deltas...But I'm not there yet...
:eek2: :eek3:

Randal

FYI guys/gals!!! I'm playing this draw.

I'd be drinking all summer like crazy if I win this one. heh
Best of luck to all, especially meeeeeeeeee!
$10M, here I come!

Randal said:
FYI guys/gals!!! I'm playing this draw.

I'd be drinking all summer like crazy if I win this one. heh
Best of luck to all, especially meeeeeeeeee!
$10M, here I come!

IN YOUR DREAMS Q.P. BOY!!!! :yawn: :sleeping: :lol2:

:goodluck:

Sidebar