Discussion July 17 6-49

Maggie

Thought I would start this off for Wed. draw. I am still hopeful we will see 4,18 and 38 soon. Almost afraid to say that much even, considering how my picks have been doing lately. :blush: Any other thoughts on these 3 numbers? :cool:

mon

I have a feeling that we may see 12,16 this draw also 43 and 47 when 45 is around so are they :idea:

Maggie

Mon,
43 and 47 are two numbers I usually always play together, and when I do, I add the 20 in there as well. I think the 47 has a good chance of being there on Wed. I may keep the numbers I've been playing for the past 2 draws for this week also. :)

mon

LUCKYGUESS IS SEE WHAT YOU MEAN I MAY ADD THAT ALSO TO MY LIST

AND MAGGIE I REALLY LIKED DENNIS'S HINT OF 20 ALSO THAT IS A DEF POSSIBILITY :agree2:

:wavey:

WHAT ABOUT 7 THIS NUMBER IS ALSO COMMING TO MIND:eek3:

Maggie

Did you notice that on July 6, the bonus number was 7 and it came up on the following draw. And on that draw on the 10th, bonus 19 came up on last nights draw. Last nights bonus was 4, what do you think the chances are of it showing up on Wed.? :)

mon

HI MAGGIE

IT MAY REPEAT IT MAY ALSO FALL TO 3 IM STILL LOOKING AT THE HISTORY DRAWS. DO YOU KNOW SOMEWHERE THAT I CAN FIND THE BEST PAIRED NUMBERS? :)

Maggie

I don't know Mon, but I'm sure somebody here can tell us where to find that info. I wouldn't mind having it also. It may help with the way I choose my numbers to play. And I could use all the help I can get. :D :D

mon

ME ALSO MAGGIE I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND EVERTHING OTHER MEMBERS DISCUSS LIKE WHAT DOES DENISE MEAN WHEN HE SAYS LD 00 IS GOING TO HIT?:confused:

Maggie

Hi Mon,
I think what they mean by LD is last digit. Say, 10,20 30 40.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to be telling Mon the wrong info. As for me, I'm lost when they talk about "announcer" Do you know what that is? :confused:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Hi Mon,
I think what they mean by LD is last digit. Say, 10,20 30 40.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to be telling Mon the wrong info. As for me, I'm lost when they talk about "announcer" Do you know what that is? :confused:
Maggie, you are correct about LD=Last Digit. Typically when I talk about an LD it means 2 or more numbers with the same last digit.
When Dennis called LD 0 last draw, to me, it meant at least 2 numbers with last digit 0 will hit. If you noticed his picks he played 20-30-40 and one of his hints was 20. :agree2: You need to have LDs in your picks because almost 8/10 draws have them.

Announcer means essentially predictor. The best example is the 15-2-1 "announcing" high draws. When you see those numbers, you know that the high draw will hit next draw. The 15-2-1 tells you this or announces that high is on the way.
There are many announcers. The trick is to find the best ones.
Numbers can be announcers and be announced - two different things.

Another term is spoiler. I think there can be 2 definitions. 1) This is a number you thought about playing,
didn't think it would come logically but your instinct tells you it will, didn't play it and it hit anyway. :sick:
2) A number which you never considered playing and had no business hitting - ie a long-shot.

Anything else?? Just ask :agree:

Last edited:

Sidebar