Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here they are ...like them or not...
18-20-23-24-27-30-34-36-43-45

Hints....Hints...18-43
:kaioken: :kaioken: :baby:
I like them :agree2: Could be 4 or 5 at least in that list :agree:

Good luck - Let's see that 43!! :kaioken:

You have one that scares me - 45 - shhhhhhhhhhhh...................quiet :sleeping:

Beaker

Geenie said:
My favourite numbers for tonight are....

4, 12, 14, 17, 19, 24, 25, 36, 39, 42, 45

Someone's bound to win from here!!!

:eek:
Nice ones Geenie :agree2: Good luck, you've been on a roll lately :dizzy:

GillesD

Dennis, you and I will not ever agree but when you say “my final posting only have 2 Hints in 10 numbers in all”. I can only review your postings and unless my cut and paste was badly done, this is what I found:

A - “And LDs 00 has to be at the rendez-vous”
B - “The 20-43 is lurking again”
C - “expect a repeater from 34-35-36 maybe 2 of them and don't forget these two 23-24”
D - “Expect some numbers from the 16-20 range and from the 41-45 range...and the 21-25 range”
E - “playing 16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25....could end up winning as much as 4 good numbers
F - “That 18 will burst in”
G - “The only trouble that I have is for the 46-47.....That one should be in the neighbourhood soon”
H - “the 21 might be there....and 31 is a must...now for the same unknown reasons the 42-47 crazy outstanding duo might be there”
I - “The 23 will come again this Wednesday....it is a sure shot ...Not so sure about 32”

I am not saying you did not posted some numbers before they came out but out of your multiple postings, you are sure to get some right and some wrong but it is hard to follow you. That’s why I started the “Straight picks for Sept. 25” thread, so that people (you included) can post their choices (10, 12, 16, 20 or whatever) but at least everybody could see what they are and results can be compared.

Even better, I would like to have one thread per drawing where everyone interested would post the same amount of numbers (12 or 16 seems to be favored) and a compilation could be made to determine the best predictor over a period of time. One site (not for Lotto 6/49) proceeds like this and, just between you and me, lately my performance is not that bad although I do not believe in it.

I do not want to start an argument but when you say “And I'm achieving it by posting only a few numbers” I have to put up a question mark. I think I deal with facts and only facts (everything between “…” is from your postings). Can you?

As always in “HO! I understand now...you can't wait to see my final set in order to play my hints”, you assumed. I do not care about your numbers, I have bet the same combination for more than a year and that’s it. If you go back and read my postings I give the numbers without comments often preceded by «I would go with …». If you care to answer this, I would appreciate that you left personal comments out of it. You said “I only deal with facts here and facts only”, OK, let show it and tell me directly where I made an error in my postings.

Maggie

Gilles,
These are my thoughts, but, since I've been on this board, we have always had a separate thread for Wed. & Sat.picks, it may not have been called "straight picks" but it nevertheless, has been a thread where members have posted their numbers. And frankly, I don't see the need for a separate thread for 12,16,18 or 20 numbers. When I go through the picks thread after the draw, I have no problem with comparing other members' numbers with my own.

Maybe you are not looking at these pastes correctly Gilles ....When I say could or might ...or very soon it doesn't mean unless my English is very bad that they will all come in for the very next draw....It is part of the search for the right numbers...Discussions is the thread here...And I like to hear from great players such as yourself, Beaker, Geenie, Dwoods and many more others in order to compare what I think with them...But yes...It seems to me that you want and look for an argument....Bottom line is that my final set always has only 10 numbers and 2 Hints...Doesn't mean that I'm not playing other regular sets that I made up...Also I'm not and don't want to compete against anyone here...But when you hit as often as me with your hints ...I expect to be challenge...And all the people that are trying that are missing the boat...But when I put up my final set of 10 up there I really go for them...I am happy when somebody win big and angry when nobody is winning.. Now check your cut and paste and check my final posting and you'll understand !! If not! I can't help you anymore... :confused:

Beaker

This post wasn't addressed to me, but I'd like to chime in with my .02

GillesD said:
<snipped>
I am not saying you did not posted some numbers before they came out but out of your multiple postings, you are sure to get some right and some wrong but it is hard to follow you. That’s why I started the “Straight picks for Sept. 25” thread, so that people (you included) can post their choices (10, 12, 16, 20 or whatever) but at least everybody could see what they are and results can be compared.
Gilles, I don't know where you have been for the past years, but, in my case, any set of numbers I enter in the "Picks" thread is the final set - period - that is what I am spending $$ on.
Now, I may not post all the sets I am playing and if I win with a set that was not published, you'll never know about it. :dang:

Also, from my point of view, the "Discussion" thread is free-flowing thoughts of everyone on what they think might hit and these can evolve as people explore the data more. Something I say 1/2 hour after a draw may, and probably will, change as I go through the data. If someone has posted a thought, then doesn;t play it, so what? If I am curious as to why I'll ask.

GillesD said:
<snipped>
Even better, I would like to have one thread per drawing where everyone interested would post the same amount of numbers (12 or 16 seems to be favored) and a compilation could be made to determine the best predictor over a period of time. One site (not for Lotto 6/49) proceeds like this and, just between you and me, lately my performance is not that bad although I do not believe in it.

Set it up and see what response you get - I'm in. :agree2: Make it 12 numbers or 20 like LT's set. One thing I would add would be a small wheel - just to see what we would hit if we bet them.;)

Hello Gillies

Hi Gillies..

I would like to take this opportunity to share my thoughts and views on the subject at hand...I like to submit my ideas and thoughts to other potential winners.Maybe one of my ideas or forcasted #,s is the missing link,as is Dennis.

I respect the oppions of everyone on the forum,including yourself,however I am more knowledgable now following Dennis data and history then yourself . Lets all try to get along and share are thoughts with everyone.Enjoy and good luck!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Maggie said:
Gilles,
These are my thoughts, but, since I've been on this board, we have always had a separate thread for Wed. & Sat.picks, it may not have been called "straight picks" but it nevertheless, has been a thread where members have posted their numbers. And frankly, I don't see the need for a separate thread for 12,16,18 or 20 numbers. When I go through the picks thread after the draw, I have no problem with comparing other members' numbers with my own.
I don't see the need of posting seperate threads ..Because I'm not sure if everybody would see the difference between the 12 numbers thread...The 15 numbers thread and so on....
At the present time ...some are not able to see the differences between the discussions thread and the picks thread...
:)

Beaker

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Many open pairs to work with....expect a repeater from 34-35-36 maybe 2 of them and don't forget these two 23-24....:eek:

Well, well, well. I guess this was one of the random calls :lol: :lol:

5 numbers, 3 of them hit - awesome call buddy :agree::dizzy: :eek:

Last edited:

renata

WHAT'S UP?

What is up with the feuding here?
I like this site and I have gained amazing info on the lotto and hope to continue to learn from all of you. I have never won this consistanly before I joined this site, So there you go. I don't care if there are different threads for 12,16,18 and 20 numbers or not... let's just keep sharing and learning from one another and stop the fueding:agree2:
Just my .02 cents.

LT

Administrator
Beaker said:
[/size]
Well, well, well. I guess this was one of the random calls :lol: :lol:

5 numbers, 3 of them hit - awesome call buddy :agree::dizzy: :eek:

Totally agree with your comment Beaker :agree:

We are going to have to start calling Dennis..
Dennis "Kreskin" Bassboss :)

dwoods99

Beaker said:
5 numbers, 3 of them hit - awesome call buddy :agree:
Yes, good call Dennis!

Since I was the person who started the "let's have a seperate picks and discussion thread" for each 6/49 and Super7 draw, I still like this approach and it has been working well. The point was indeed to only have people's actual picks/predictions for the draw, the ones they would spend money on. The discussion thread is indeed a free-for-all talk about gut feelings, data research, opinions, etc for the draw... so anything goes in there. It's up to the individual to pick and choose what comments they like from the different users on the board, all in an effort to come up with 10,12,13,15,18 or 20 numbers that they will post (and possibly play) in the picks thread. Now I have to lie down... :dizzy:

dwoods99 said:
Yes, good call Dennis!

Since I was the person who started the "let's have a seperate picks and discussion thread" for each 6/49 and Super7 draw, I still like this approach and it has been working well. The point was indeed to only have people's actual picks/predictions for the draw, the ones they would spend money on. The discussion thread is indeed a free-for-all talk about gut feelings, data research, opinions, etc for the draw... so anything goes in there. It's up to the individual to pick and choose what comments they like from the different users on the board, all in an effort to come up with 10,12,13,15,18 or 20 numbers that they will post (and possibly play) in the picks thread. Now I have to lie down... :dizzy:
Can't agree more here!!! And Dwoods looking forward for your predictions ... :agree2:

Sidebar