Discussion For Sep 25

renata

3dn's

Dennis Bassboss said:
I am currently building a Dennis's special for that one......Many good announced numbers are going to be invited....Now to Renata...Wheeling 3DN numbers could be very rewarding ...but you have to nailed these 3 numbers....But if you really want to play 3 DN numbers...The 18 numbers small wheels posted are not a very good choice :dang: ...There are much better wheels for playing that strategy....I would never play these wheels that way....Many 2/3 or 3/3 with 3 DNs numbers are awesome....Like it or not.... :lol: :eek:

O.k. Dennis but I don't know what they are. Or how to find them.
Any helpful hints???
I don't have a printer so that may be a problem. I think the picks are good but don't know how to best play them.
HIT AND MISS WOULD BE ME!!!

Ben

Re: 3dn's

renata said:

O.k. Dennis but I don't know what they are. Or how to find them.
Any helpful hints???
I don't have a printer so that may be a problem. I think the picks are good but don't know how to best play them.
HIT AND MISS WOULD BE ME!!!

Hi Renata

Using 3 DNS it's hard....(may be you are lucky), but if you d'ont guess all 3 DNS you win nothing even if you have 3 numbers(NON- DN),
with 1 DN YOU HAVE MORE CHANCE....
I have more than 800 wheeling system (from 7 number to 49)
full, and abreviated, and i d'ont use them long time ago, i lose more money playing with wheeling system....
May be i am not lucky, but you, you are.....
wheels posted before are only 2 samples from many others (5/6 18 numbers 18 games with 3DN)

Anyway Good luck.

Beaker

Re: JUST A HUNCH

ComboManiac said:
I believe numbers 17,32 are good candidates for Sep 25.
Just gonna play 2 lines ( lack of money ).

:cold: :cold: :cold: 32 :cold: :cold: :cold:

Actually, I'm getting some very good hits for this one.
It might spoil the party :sick: :eek:

I also have a small hunch that you may see 28,29 show up and accomendate 23,43....

just starting to browse,had a couple of busy days.. will post picks for sept.25 draw later to-nite hope it helps:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :thumb: :thumb:

For some mysterious reasons.....the 21 might be there....and 31 is a must...now for the same unknown reasons the 42-47 crazy outstanding duo might be there....You can be allmost sure of one thing.... at least 2 of the winners will come up directly from the twilight zone or from Dennis's Hints.... :lol: :dizzy: :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :bomb: :kaioken:

Beaker

Got to watch that 32 :eek: :eek: :sick:
There is a very nice trend line and the next in line is that 32. It's a number I normally would never play but there is something brewing with that number :agree:

I'm seeing something from LD 2 here 12-22-32-42

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
32 should come Saturday...Beakers's law pages 1,950 to 1,953...It should come after the 23....

The law states "within 4 draws" :agree: It's in the ballpark - but 44 draws later??????

It is very high in the announcer history - 5 hits in the last 21 - and the last time it hit in the announcers was 1904 - 43 draws ago. :eek:

The trend line that it is part of is 5 strong, next draw is 6.
By the way, that line is the following:

start at 1934 = 27 hit
skip 2=1937 = 28 hit
skip 2=1940 = 29 hit
skip 2=1943 = 30 hit
skip 2=1946 = 31 hit
skip 2=1949 = 32????

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The 23 will come again this Wednesday....it is a sure shot ...Not so sure about 32 Beaker....I guess...It could come anyway...Will see... :agree2:
I have to think about that 32 for sure :agree:

Still looking at that 23-24 , For sure one of them will make the final list :agree2:

GillesD

Dennis Bassboss said:
at least 2 of the winners will come up directly from the twilight zone or from Dennis's Hints.... :lol: :dizzy: :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :bomb: :kaioken:

Only two Dennis? Come on. Out of your multiple postings for this draw, I counted 21 numbers (all in the 16-47 range) that you indicated as highly rated, possible, eventual, sure, likely or otherwise winners.

What low numbers should I choose to have a chance for the jackpot? In only 9.2% of the draws, have all numbers been greater than 17. Will it be the case for draw #1949?

For the +$10MM list from Beaker, I counted that 43 numbers out of the 49 possibilities are included. So most likely, some, if not most, and possibly all numbers, will come from this list for the next draw. Also all numbers from 1 to 16 except 13 are in that group. Have you noticed that 46 (=2x23) has come out the most often (4 times) along number 09.

Altogether for those 12 draws, 34 numbers out of the 84 (40.5%) are 16 or under. Do I see some writing on the wall?

GillesD said:

Only two Dennis? Come on. Out of your multiple postings for this draw, I counted 21 numbers (all in the 16-47 range) that you indicated as highly rated, possible, eventual, sure, likely or otherwise winners.

What low numbers should I choose to have a chance for the jackpot? In only 9.2% of the draws, have all numbers been greater than 17. Will it be the case for draw #1949?

For the +$10MM list from Beaker, I counted that 43 numbers out of the 49 possibilities are included. So most likely, some, if not most, and possibly all numbers, will come from this list for the next draw. Also all numbers from 1 to 16 except 13 are in that group. Have you noticed that 46 (=2x23) has come out the most often (4 times) along number 09.

Altogether for those 12 draws, 34 numbers out of the 84 (40.5%) are 16 or under. Do I see some writing on the wall?
I know that you don't like it Gilles (beating up your little theory of random choices very often here)....but I'm only posting 10 numbers draw after draw...How many times do I have to match 2 out of only 2 and throw them right in front of your eyes here to make you stop :bawl: ?? I'm discussing some possibilities but my final posting only have 2 Hints in 10 numbers in all.....And when I said that the 05-31 were coming they came..And when I said that the 20-43 were coming they came...And when I said that the 34-43 were coming they came...And when I called for a high draw it came catching 5 of them...Lately I counted 7 consecutives draws having one of my hints in them...And I could go on and on for hours here my hints hitting on numerous occasions and one of them hitting so many times....like it or not....HO! I understand now...you can't wait to see my final set in order to play my hints....But if you want to set up another argument here you are waisting your time...I only deal with facts here and facts only...And I'm achieving it by posting only a few numbers....It doesn't mean that I can't talk and discuss about more numbers here...and look at many scenarios..something you never do yourself but still posting more than me in your final set every dam draw...Like it or not :baby: :bawl: Seriously you must be missing Flipper a lot...
Vivre et laisser vivre!!!I:love2: you Gilles!!
:lol:

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: Re: JUST A HUNCH

Beaker said:

:cold: 32 :cold:

Actually, I'm getting some very good hits for this one.
It might spoil the party :sick: :eek:
Go BIG or go home :lol:

Gotta go for it - could be the 6th or maybe the bonus!!

When it drops, Beaker will hit hard :smash: :heul: :agree2:

if you don't try these #'s you'll

:bawl::bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Here they are folks..lucky strike for to-nite....

9-22-43...nothing to lose

some lines for to-nite...good luck!!!!!

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Sidebar