Discussion For Sep 18 Draw

Beaker

Member
Re: HELP!

renata said:
o.k I know that this should be posted inQ and A's but here goes anyway, How do you play 20 numbers on a play slip? and How many tickets does this require? I'm a 6/49 dunce no wonder I haven't won yet :lol2: :eek:hno: :laugh:
Please see Beaker's response here - end of your thread for the answer.

And please post any future questions to that thread to avoid the clutter. Thanks :)
 

renata

Member
Revised my picks

Ben said:
My favorite numbers:
01-07-09-10-13-17-19-20-21-26-32-36-38-41-42-43-44-45-46-48
good luck
I've revised my picks not sure if this is a good thing.
Here they are: 7,8,9,10,11,13,14,16,17,20,21,27,28,29,32,35,38,42,43,48
And I finally get how to play 20 numbers. Thanks to all the help.:wavey:
 

Beaker

Member
Let's get back to the discussions :agree: That 20 should be in play for this one but I don't see it with the 43 - we might see some high 40's.
 
My nose is smelling the 30 here....also has a certain taste for the 25-26-27 cocktail consecutives..One other thing the 42-43-47 are in the hit spectrum.....Hum starting to heat up...The soup will even taste better this time....I do not think that any number under 10 will show up this time...10 has some potential ...The big question is the teens...I can think about the 12 and the 18...The 19 is also a possibility here as some players already mentionned...This could be the real high draw folks!!!!Nothing under 20....And that 20 is on the radar screen...31-34-39 there could hide the repeater....LDs 00 are coming up folks... :lol:
 

Beaker

Member
Summary so far:

mon:... 32-36-1
sheba: 36-9-27-31
Dennis:27-47-45; 30's,40's and LD's
Maggie: 19-20-40 also 13,21,22
LuckyS:5/15 and 23-43-45 also 34
Beaker:20; 4/5 above 25; no 43

Dennis, I'm not playing any 1's and maybe 1 30's - playing 6/30 this week and most of those will be above 25.

This one could go high as you say.
 

Beaker

Member
Teens,

got to play 12 with 20. I'm looking at:

12-13-17-18-19 got to watch that 17 since his good friend the 23 hit.
 
Beaker said:
Teens,

got to play 12 with 20. I'm looking at:

12-13-17-18-19 got to watch that 17 since his good friend the 23 hit.
Yes that 12 is calling ...but I might go higher Beaker....I can smell a very high draw starting very high...my next set will reflect just that....When you see 23-24 together you can expect a repeat of these numbers but in other positions...and I can see them in the first and second position....no problem with that... :eek2: :eek3:
 

Sheba

Member
Lunckystrike

DN Numbers are Numbers that you would play in all sets you picked.
I am playing a 5 numbers wheel in the super seven draw with 2 dn numbers which are 25 and 26.
All my tickets have just 5 numbers on them and then I include the 25 and 26 in them all to make up 7. Great way to play , just ask Dennis. Or you can see the post in the This weeks Super Seven Discussion ...

Hope that answers some questions as I am still learning from everyone...

:wavey:
 
In other words I expect 2 repeaters here one coming from 23-24 and the other from the 30s range..Make sure to play some LDs 00...My LD thing is going wild for them...54% of chances 20-30-40 and 49.4% of chances 10-30-40....And it has been hot lately .... :eek::eek2: :eek3: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
 
Last edited:

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
O:K: Sheba ....yes I'm also doing the same here ....I ran a few good ones...of course the 20-43...the 46-47...the 31-33...or 42-47...or 34-43 could all be used as good DN for sure... :agree2:
I have some of your DN numbers in the numbers I have been playing now for a while..
17-19-20-27-30-31-33-34-40-43-45-47

I went to the Ontario site where they can pick different combinations of tickets using your own numbers.
I play 6 lines for now...
Should I keep this set or maybe I can play a 4 numbers wheel and use the 20 and 43 and DN's... Something to consider for next week!
 
Sheba said:


I have some of your DN numbers in the numbers I have been playing now for a while..
17-19-20-27-30-31-33-34-40-43-45-47

I went to the Ontario site where they can pick different combinations of tickets using your own numbers.
I play 6 lines for now...
Should I keep this set or maybe I can play a 4 numbers wheel and use the 20 and 43 and DN's... Something to consider for next week!
This is where your gut feelings comes in Sheba..I would study more before changing a nice set that I have played for some time...The day you stop playing it ..It might strike hard...I can't tell you to do this or that on this matter...You seem to have a good one already! :agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
Sheba, DN wheeling is an excellent strategy and Dennis is the :king: As he said, he has hit many times, recently with the 20-43.

The best of the best was 5-31

Awesome hit :eek: :eek: :dizzy:
 
Looking back I saw that these 23-24 have repeated on back to back draw at times both of them!!! I won't take any chances and I will include both of them into my next set.... :eek2: :eek3:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Looking back I saw that these 23-24 have repeated on back to back draw at times both of them!!! I won't take any chances and I will include both of them into my next set.... :eek2: :eek3:
I'm playing them both - no question - too many hits with either of them :agree:
 

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:

This is where your gut feelings comes in Sheba..I would study more before changing a nice set that I have played for some time...The day you stop playing it ..It might strike hard...I can't tell you to do this or that on this matter...You seem to have a good one already! :agree2:
I agree with you on that so I will stick to these and see what happens. May just play the 3/3 wheel with the 12 numbers 15 lines when the jackpot grows to a 10 million dollar prize but for now I will stick with the 6 lines and hope for the best..


Thanks again Dennis, like Beaker said "you are the :king: at this"
and I hope someday you will win that fortune that a :king: deserves..

All the best... Sheba
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
Well Beaker 2 must for me are the 23-24 and LDs 00 and I think that we are hitting 3 playing only these... :agree2:
I'm going to follow the experts on this one...23-24

I'm also going to stick with 34... it's in my blood:rollingsm :rollingsm :rollingsm :rollingsm
 
Top