Discussion For Sep 18 Draw

mon said:
I HAVE A FEELING EITHER 32 OR 36 FOR NEXT DRAW

THE 1 MAY MIMIC FROM THE SUPER SEVEN DRAW :)
Good numbers...The 30s are far from gone now but what is becoming very...very...very... interesting is that the 40s are about to join them...The next consecutive has to go in the higher spectrum...and so are the LDs.. :eek2: :eek3:
 

Sheba

Member
I also like that 36 now. 9 and 27 make also make a showing soon.
And I would really like for the 31 to show again..but one never knows...

Sheba..

:dizzy:
 
Sheba said:
I also like that 36 now. 9 and 27 make also make a showing soon.
And I would really like for the 31 to show again..but one never knows...

Sheba..

:dizzy:
27 will come soon no doubts....and that 47 might join him...I also see something for the 45 coming up soon...more :read: to come... :agree2:
 

Maggie

Member
The 19,20 and 40 are 3 numbers that I'm hoping will show up as well very soon.

13,21 and 22 are also some good possibilities in the next couple of draws.
 

Maggie

Member
:D I look forward to joining the ranks. I thought I might change my avatar to reflect a more mature look, but I kinda like tweety.;)
 

Maggie

Member
Merci Beaucoup

Thank you, Dennis. I hope these old bones can take all that dancing and bouncing without breaking something. :lol: :lol:

Sheba, the 9 and 36 are my picks as well. I've played them for the past 2 draws, I'm sure they will come up soon. :agree2:
 

Maggie

Member
Ok, this is it...Post 300

I think I will go with 19-20 in my set and pair it with 42. Those 3 numbers seem to go well with each other.
 

Sheba

Member
OK Dennis, you gave me so much :help: in the Super Seven Lottery(not stupid anymore. :lol: .) I am asking for the same here if you don't mind.
I was wondering what kind of wheel do you use here and if you use the DN with this also..

Thanks .....


Sheba
:)
 

renata

Member
I like being a part of this

:chug: I am very pleased to be a part of this wonderful group of people.
You all seem so helpful and friendly.:)
Can I ask, how many people in this group have ever won anything of significance in the 649?
I, like most of you hope to someday win BIG!
Still can't find a system to work with. Do I have to down load one?
I used lotto pro 2000 but deleted it from my computer. :crap: So now I am relying one all of you for help and advice.
Renata
 
early predictions

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

okay I've been away for a while ,so to get back in the groove...tell me If you think I'm far off..

5..Or 15..with 23-43-45...Possible for my lucky 34 to strike again also....

Oh well...will have my final picks in tomorrow.:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
 
Sheba said:
OK Dennis, you gave me so much :help: in the Super Seven Lottery(not stupid anymore. :lol: .) I am asking for the same here if you don't mind.
I was wondering what kind of wheel do you use here and if you use the DN with this also..

Thanks .....


Sheba
:)
O:K: Sheba ....yes I'm also doing the same here ....I ran a few good ones...of course the 20-43...the 46-47...the 31-33...or 42-47...or 34-43 could all be used as good DN numbers....If you play them with what they usually come up the most (Most of the times I also used my hints as DN numbers)....(This is where the history of the high draws come in as a factor as I play mostly the numbers over 20...)The cost goes a little higher for 6/49 than for Super 7...but I used a 50 lines wheel at times(I also have a 66 lines wheel that I use sometimes)...I already sent one of these to Beaker the last time the 20-43 came up but on that occasion (a rare one) I did not match any number from that wheel...but you can play around with many of these pick 3 3/3 + DN or even with less numbers some pick 4 4/4 garantee + DN....a friend of mine use a 2/2 and put up 2 DN numbers for these 2 he always puts 2 of the best announced numbers alternating some of them...Another way to deal with this is to take the best sets performing sets that Goswinus gave us and alternating these numbers as DN numbers....You can also go with only one DN number at times....run many of these and you will find yourself a good steady set to be played draw after draw....with stunning results for sure... :agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
We may see quite a few numbers in the top half of the list - 25 and above - could be 4-5 in that section.
 
Dennis

Dennis Bassboss said:
O:K: Sheba ....yes I'm also doing the same here ....I ran a few good ones...of course the 20-43...the 46-47...the 31-33...or 42-47...or 34-43 could all be used as good DN numbers....If you play them with what they usually come up the most (Most of the times I also used my hints as DN numbers)....(This is where the history of the high draws come in as a factor as I play mostly the numbers over 20...)The cost goes a little higher for 6/49 than for Super 7...but I used a 50 lines wheel at times(I also have a 66 lines wheel that I use sometimes)...I already sent one of these to Beaker the last time the 20-43 came up but on that occasion (a rare one) I did not match any number from that wheel...but you can play around with many of these pick 3 3/3 + DN or even with less numbers some pick 4 4/4 garantee + DN....a friend of mine use a 2/2 and put up 2 DN numbers for these 2 he always puts 2 of the best announced numbers alternating some of them...Another way to deal with this is to take the best sets performing sets that Goswinus gave us and alternating these numbers as DN numbers....You can also go with only one DN number at times....run many of these and you will find yourself a good steady set to be played draw after draw....with stunning results for sure... :agree2:

Dennis...help refresh my memory...
What are DN #'S????

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
 

renata

Member
Sept 18th draw

I reinstalled the lotto pro 2002 on my computer. I played Smart picks and these are the numbers that it came up with.
2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14,17,32
Some of these numbers were picked by LT's best Bet
LT's best bet's were
2,4,6,7,8,10,11,12,13,14,16,20,21,28,32,35,36,38,42,43
But again I don't know how to play a 20 number spread on the lotto slip so...
Tell me what you thinkof these picks:dizzy:
 

renata

Member
HELP!

o.k I know that this should be posted inQ and A's but here goes anyway, How do you play 20 numbers on a play slip? and How many tickets does this require? I'm a 6/49 dunce no wonder I haven't won yet :lol2: :eek:hno: :laugh:
 
Top