discussion for oct 9 draw

mon

So does anyone think that "1" will show it face again this draw? I would not put it past that machine throwing it out again just like super seven did. I wont take chances I will be putting in in my set for wed. :D Also we should be carful with number 16 it was cold now it may be HOT HOT HOT :smokin:

We have not been in the 30's or 40's these past few draws I would say we will see some in there to :)

renata

Wacky numbers

Well last night I hit 3 lines of 3 numbers not bad. But boy were they wacky. I played 12,13,20. Good thing I did. Didn't win back what I spent but I was close.
The 32 came up in the bonus draws so maybe this week it will be in play for the regular draws since it was so cold for a while and now it has shown it's head.
Lots of 20's this draw no high numbers so maybe the high one's will come.:agree:
Mon, the draw before this one had 1 in the 30's and 1 in the 40's but no 20's. and 3 teen's. and the draw before that on Sept 28 had 1 in the 1's and 2 teen's and 2 in the 30's and 1 in the 40's
but again no 20's.
So maybe these next few draws the 20's are coming out, I'm not sure.:rolleyes: Again, I think that the 20's to the 40's will be in play, but play a few of the teen's just in case they are not over yet.:agree2:
The 1 and 16 have played in the past 3 draws and the 13 in the past 2 draws. Just a note of thought.

Last edited:
Like said previously already After such a shift....But lets recap here...The numbers have been discussed and they will come up as always....now lets see 18 finally came up lately (not alone as expected)..Hummm yesterday 20 came up...Hummmm considering that the 43 is starting too look like a gimmy...Because the 40s are starting to roar a lot... :agree:

renata

weird numbers

I am not going to play the 16 or the 1 this draw. I don't think that they will repeat for a 4th time.
I will probubly play a combination of some of these numbers 11,12,13,17,18,19,20,23,24,27,28,30,32,33,37,38,40,43,47,48,49.
I will try to narrow them down before Wednesday to maybe 14 to 18 numbers. We will see. :agree:
I think the 11,12,18 and 20 for sure.:agree2:
I have revised some of the numbers don't think the 44,14,34
which is what I originally had, still not sure about that 32.

Last edited:

Sheba

Sure Hoping Dennis cause I have that one and 31 or 33 would be nice one to see with it!

Sheba...

One thing is sure....The odd numbers will go increasing in the next draws...and so is the spread between numbers...but despite that a consecutive might sets in ...I expect that consecutive to be in the high range.... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
16 has a strong link with 27 in the announced history.... :agree:
mon said:
Also we should be carful with number 16 it was cold now it may be HOT HOT HOT :smokin:

:)
Yes, and I agree with mon - might have to look at that 16 - it just finished a 4peat 14 draws ago - could it go again:eek:

I would say that it has an outside chance here...I think that our buddy number 15 should be taken not lightly here...And 20 could very much repeat....Two numbers that are going to take part of my set for sure are the 20 and the 27....still looking for the others....I will post my set for the next this time I'll be back here in about an hour or so I have to go out see you later! ! :agree2:

renata

Here goes narrowing it down

:agree: I have narrowed my picks down, so far this is what I've got:
This may not be my final set.... still thinking and listening to the tips and discussion. I may end up adding the 16 and taking out the 12 and adding the 26 and taking out the 28 and still not sure about the 32.:rolleyes:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I would say that it has an outside chance here...I think that our buddy number 15 should be taken not lightly here...And 20 could very much repeat....Two numbers that are going to take part of my set for sure are the 20 and the 27....still looking for the others....I will post my set for the next this time I'll be back here in about an hour or so I have to go out see you later! ! :agree2:
My old favorite triple - 13-15-40 - could be in play for the next one.

I'm seeing alot of teens again :read: Might be possible to see a really high one - starting in the 20's :confused:

Can't believe I didn't catch that 12-20 :burnt: with the 26 - been chasing it for a month. :crap:

Last edited:

Beaker

:burnt: Yah, that's not the only one - some 12-13 in there too.

:eek: :eek: Take a look at the 1552-1559 - big blow out of teens there also - remember Peter's theory of 100's :agree:

:read:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
1554 is one that I'm looking at....but many numbers from the area are very good candidates as well! Good find Beaker! :agree2: :eek2: :eek3:
Although in Dec, those draws land on the same day of the month as now - Oct. :dizzy:

Sidebar