Discussion For Oct 23

mon

NO WINNERS LAST NIGHT 10 MILLION TONIGHT

WELL WE SAW 10 20 AND FINALLY 32 COME UP THIS DRAW

ANYONE THINK THE 12 OR 43 WILL SHOW UP NEXT DRAW? :) :)

renata

Well I got three out of the bunch, should have had more. I played the right numbers but just not on the same lines.
Now it's time to think about this BIG ONE:agree: The numbers last night were ALL EVEN. Who would have guessed that?
The even's have been playing alot here. Would have thought there would be more odd's.
I think that 9 will come up now along with the 17 or 19. I'll have to think about that for this one.:agree2:

renata

I think the 10 will repeat maybe the 32, so I am going to play
10.11.27.32 and throw some other numbers in there, the 27 has to come up sometime.Again I am also going to play those 40's.
like 40. 43.44.49
Any thoughts on these?:dizzy:

Sheba

Funny:lol: thing about the lotteries...
i was looking at the loto stats on a site and notice that the 32 never showed up in 51 Draws.. I said to myself tonight it probally will and look what happned :wow: IT DID...

Oh well one never knows what numbers will show...
Have to check mine now...

SHeba...:)

renata

BOY AM I STUPID !

O.K I have to say that I write down my numbers before I play them and then go through and decide if that is how I want to play them and I must say that I am STUPID because I changed my mind at the last minute and played them differently and I checked the lines I didn't play and I had five lines of three and one line of four. I should stick with my first thoughts! or I shouldn't look back.
The way I ended up playing them only got me ONE line of three!

Maggie

thoughts for Wed. draw

Numbers I'm looking at for Wed. will be 7-8-31-37-42-49.

Renata, always go with your first thoughts, usually they work out for the better. I've done that too, and could just kick myself sometimes. :eek:

Sheba

I will keep with my orginal sets of numbers but with one change..I will be playing a 15 Line lottery wheel with these numbers instead of just my 6 Lines.
3 if 3 Guarantee in 15 Lines 12 Numbers..

17-19-27-30-31-34-39-40-41-43-45-47

Hope they go High....:bounce:
:uzi: LOW :smash: Numbers..:lol:

.....Sheba.....

:wavey:

Last edited:

Maggie

Hi Mon,

I have a pretty good feeling about the 43 for this week, I'm going to include it in my picks. And probably play the 39 with it. I was glad to finally see that 10 come up.
:agree:

I don't know. but, as the guys say, you may see some of Goswinus' numbers in there this week. Any thoughts on that? :)
( they must all still be in bed) :D

renata

Maggie, the way that I have decided on what numbers to play this month has been to look back on the bonus draws and see what has played recently and what has not. I then pick a few numbers that have not played too often or at all and somehow that seems to be working, along with those numbers I play 1 or 2 numbers that I think might repeat from the last draw, and a few numbers that I have been playing for a while.:agree:
So this Wednesday I will probubly play that 9, 17,19 along with a few numbers that I mentioned earlier.:agree2:

Maggie

Sounds good, Renata.

Maybe we'll start seeing some of these long shots in our regular draws soon...
9-18-22-27-41.

renata

I think I have it.

I think I have decided on what numbers to play for Wednesday.
Here they are, I might change a few but probably not.
32.39.40.43.44.47.49 :agree: :agree2: :bounce2:
Look out for that 37 and 39
I think one of them will play in here. I'm a bit worried about not playing that 22, because I think it might hit but I'm not sure.
Not taking any chances I think I am going to play the 8.12. and 14 as well. One never knows.
I do think that the 20's might skip this one so I am not going to play too many. The 40's might play big in here, but I really have no idea about what I am talking about, just a FEELING.

Last edited:

Sheba

Re: I think I have it.

renata said:
I think I have decided on what numbers to play for Wednesday.
Here they are, I might change a few but probably not.
32.39.40.43.44.47.49 :agree: :agree2: :bounce2:
Look out for that 37 and 39
I think one of them will play in here. I'm a bit worried about not playing that 22, because I think it might hit but I'm not sure.

WE have 9 numbers alike so I am hoping that some of your luck comes my way!.....

:)

Sheba~~~:agree2:

Clarity

Oct. 23 Picks

Going to give these a whirl!!

4-10-17-19-22-28-31-34-37-41-44-49

Have fun and good luck everyone!

Maggie

Going to probably go with some LD's..7 and 9. Looks like a few of these are in the works.

17-27-37
19-39-49

Will post my picks later on. :wavey:

renata

Does anyone think that that 14 will repeat again? It has played twice but that 28 was a surprise and I worry a little that it will play again. Maybe the trick is to play all of those 6 numbers along with the ones we have chosen for Wednesday.
Just a thought.:dizzy:

renata

Re: Re: I think I have it.

Sheba said:

WE have 9 numbers alike so I am hoping that some of your luck comes my way!.....

:)

Sheba~~~:agree2:

I hope that I am lucky too:agree: It sure would be nice to be making a trip to Bloor St. on Thursday even though that is the day that I will be moving,It sure would make moving easier:agree: I will still be able to reply to this site until Thursday afternoon and then I won't be back until after Monday.
Have a good lotto week, and wish me LUCK!:D

LETSWIN

renata said:
I think the 10 will repeat maybe the 32, so I am going to play
10.11.27.32 and throw some other numbers in there, the 27 has to come up sometime.Again I am also going to play those 40's.
like 40. 43.44.49
Any thoughts on these?:dizzy:

I definitely think you are RIGHT ON !

There is Definitely Going to be REPEAT NUMBERS from the last
Draw, to re-appear on this draw. Just Which ones ?

HINT: There will definitely TWO repeating numbers, probably
THREE .

I also like 10 as one of those numbers, as well I also still
like 28 and I gotta consider 32, but of course, all of the
these numbers have a great potential of re-occurring.

One combination , I will be playing is:

9, 10, 12, 18, 28, 32.

AS MENTIONED before, by numerous contributors, to this
forum, I think that 27 has a strong possibility, as well.

12, 24, 27, 32, 40, 47 is another combination I am playing.

7, 10, 11, 18, 28, 32 is another I like.

By the WAY, Congratulations, to LT , That Number Set of his,
is REALLY HOT Now, 5 Numbers last draw.

As crazy as this may sound, and nearly impossible odds, I
think one of these days, ( maybe sooner than later) , the
draw, is going to repeat all numbers , from a previous draw.
I have had this odd feeling for some time, that this might
occur soon.

To Renata: About "being Stupid...." Been there a Done that
myself, I also did on this most recent draw. I am sure
most of us lotto players have done this at some point.

"ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCTS"

More Later,

Continual BIG WINNERS will be COMING UP SOON For this
Group. THAT IS A FACT !!!!

:) :cool: :agree2: :agree2: :D :) :dizzy: :agree2:

renata

Just wondering ???

Dennis and Beaker you both have been rather quiet this draw, just wondering what your thoughts are on the possible numbers for Wednesday, What's HOT and what's NOT:wavey:
I always like your feedback on numbers that we are thinking about.:dizzy:
By the way I am going to add the 8.12.14 to my picks for Wednesday. I have a feeling that one of them will pop into the brew.:p:

Sidebar