Discussion For Oct 23

Beaker

LETSWIN said:

<snip>
There is Definitely Going to be REPEAT NUMBERS from the last
Draw, to re-appear on this draw. Just Which ones ?

HINT: There will definitely TWO repeating numbers, probably
THREE .

I also like 10 as one of those numbers, as well I also still
like 28 and I gotta consider 32, but of course, all of the
these numbers have a great potential of re-occurring.

One combination , I will be playing is:

9, 10, 12, 18, 28, 32.

AS MENTIONED before, by numerous contributors, to this
forum, I think that 27 has a strong possibility, as well.

12, 24, 27, 32, 40, 47 is another combination I am playing.

7, 10, 11, 18, 28, 32 is another I like.
<snipped>
Some good comments as always LETSWIN :agree2:

We've finally seen that 32, but I don't think it will hit again :dang: as a repeater. I will let that one thaw a bit more before I play it - perhaps 3-4 draws.

That 10-20-28 are the best repeaters.:agree2: I like your thinking on the 2-3 repeats :agree:

LETSWIN if you like the 12-18 you should consider the 20.:agree2:

I have mentioned on these boards the announcers for 32 - 2-3-27 . I think some of these are in play.

Also, these high 40's 47-48-49 that Dennis and others have mentioned are still hanging around. I like that 47-49 and the 47 also closes the 46-47 open pair.

More later... :read:

Last edited:
The 01-05 combo is lurking.....In fact LDs 01 are near....The 31 hanging ghost is ready to strike....And when I play the 01 ...27 is in my set....The 39 has a lot of potential too....And so is 43....I bet you that many will come from these ones in the next few draws....The Billy Moosehead factor :xmas: is in effect... :eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: Just wondering ???

renata said:
Dennis and Beaker you both have been rather quiet this draw, just wondering what your thoughts are on the possible numbers for Wednesday, What's HOT and what's NOT:wavey:
I always like your feedback on numbers that we are thinking about.:dizzy:
By the way I am going to add the 8.12.14 to my picks for Wednesday. I have a feeling that one of them will pop into the brew.:p:
I'm busy reading your thoughts renata - you're winning :lol: :lol: :agree2:

Renata these bonus draws are making the already difficult task even more difficult these days...They are juggling with many announcers...and they are creating unseen shifts in these draws...so I don't have much to say.... :(

Sheba

Do they use the same BALLS to pick the Bonus Numbers as they use for the 6/49 draw?

They should not but they can do what they want.:rolleyes:

SHeba...

Tired of not winning!:confused:

renata

Thanks for the thoughts and the reply Dennis and Beaker.
And Dennis I'd like to agree that you are pretty but I really have no idea, never meeting you and all, but I can say that you are funny:lol:
Also just off topic a bit, but since I am moving and won't be able to say this on Sunday to you Dennis, have a very happy birthday and good luck on the draw on Saturday, it will make a great birthday gift if you won:D
It is also my son's birthday that day he will be 17 years old.:wavey:

Beaker

renata said:
Thanks for the thoughts and the reply Dennis and Beaker.
And Dennis I'd like to agree that you are pretty but I really have no idea, never meeting you and all, but I can say that you are funny:lol:
Also just off topic a bit, but since I am moving and won't be able to say this on Sunday to you Dennis, have a very happy birthday and good luck on the draw on Saturday, it will make a great birthday gift if you won:D
It is also my son's birthday that day he will be 17 years old.:wavey:
I guess he must be pretty - for 100 years old :lol:
Maybe he'll win 10000 times his age this weekend :lol:
Happy birthday to your son renata. :birthday:

mon said:
NO WINNERS LAST NIGHT 10 MILLION TONIGHT

WELL WE SAW 10 20 AND FINALLY 32 COME UP THIS DRAW

ANYONE THINK THE 12 OR 43 WILL SHOW UP NEXT DRAW? :) :)

:agree2: I am looking at the possibilites of the unspoken combo:lol: 20-43 to maybe appear this draw....:wavey:

where are you

I have been searching for my lost number.....9.COULD THIS POSSIBLE THE LUCKY DRAW FOR IT TO STRIKE,WITH A COMBO OF #10 AS A REPEAT?????? HELP ME!!!!!!:lol: :wavey:

Florie

9 - where are you?

luckystrike said:
I have been searching for my lost number.....9.COULD THIS POSSIBLE THE LUCKY DRAW FOR IT TO STRIKE,WITH A COMBO OF #10 AS A REPEAT?????? HELP ME!!!!!!:lol: :wavey:

9 is in play for me this draw..I can only take the hint from my list; same as when I finally picked 10 and 32 because they finally appeared on my prediction list.

STILL NO 27 for me

22 is in play

NO 43 for me either

will play the 3 numbers (could repeat)--28 32 40, also looking at bonus 33

Let's see. If 27 and 43 hit, my loss. Will let you know when these numbers appear.

Last edited:
I'm from the country

Dennis Bassboss said:
The 01-05 combo is lurking.....In fact LDs 01 are near....The 31 hanging ghost is ready to strike....And when I play the 01 ...27 is in my set....The 39 has a lot of potential too....And so is 43....I bet you that many will come from these ones in the next few draws....The Billy Moosehead factor :xmas: is in effect... :eek2: :eek3:

Okay Dennis..you have me on this one,and yes I know I'm from the country:lol: but what the heck is THE BILLY MOOSEHEAD FACTOR?????:dizzy:

EARLY THOUGHTS..

Some early thoughts or picks for the upcoming draw...

looking at 9-10-20-39-40-41-43..
also looking at ..9-10-29-31-32-39-47..

I think I'm going to favour the 9-10 combo this draw...but I do like the way the 20-43 combo is weighing in right now..:agree: I don't want to :bawl: Thursday morning if I pick the wrong combo for the 10 MILLION!!:wavey:

Re: 9 - where are you?

Florie said:

9 is in play for me this draw..I can only take the hint from my list; same as when I finally picked 10 and 32 because they finally appeared on my prediction list.

STILL NO 27 for me

22 is in play

NO 43 for me either

will play the 3 numbers (could repeat)--28 32 40, also looking at bonus 33

Let's see. If 27 and 43 hit, my loss. Will let you know when these numbers appear.
:agree2: Thanks for the insight Florie...I do like the looks of 9-10 to come together...I may concider that #22 also..THANKS:wavey:

Re: I'm from the country

luckystrike said:

Okay Dennis..you have me on this one,and yes I know I'm from the country:lol: but what the heck is THE BILLY MOOSEHEAD FACTOR?????:dizzy:
Billy Moosehead :xmas: is a very good friend of mine...He is not very entousiastic about playing even numbers...never been..in fact he never played them at all...He is always looking for odd numbers...It is just as he doesn't know the existence of even numbers and still at times he has somehow won some major prizes...
in other words...
Billy Moosehead=:xmas: =odd numbers
:bomb: :eek2: :eek3:Billy Moosehead has a condition..He is not colour blind....He is even numbers blind.... :eek:

Last edited:

renata

Dennis, it is about time that those ODD's come into play. I totally agree with you on that one. I also don't think that the 20's will play hard in here because they should be played out by now. Maybe one or two of them but that is it. I agree that the 40's will show here. But I've been saying that now for the past three draws.
And Beaker, Thanks for the birthday greeting to my son:agree:
Funny enough that some of the numbers that I decided on are actually his birthday numbers. 10.17.27. I wasn't thinking that when I played them but oh well. Maybe they will be lucky anyway.
I am spending BIG on this one. I hope it pays off.:agree2: :wavey: :dizzy: It's they wacky cat making me do it!

nice picks...

Alot of nice picks coming together...here are five that will be in my finals...

9-10-20-40-43

either 10 or 40 is going to repeat,I'm just not sure which one:eek: any thoughts appreciated:wavey:

hope i'm not to late

;) okay, i'm positive that you won't see # 20 repeat this time,it seems to me it does't like to rear it's face two times in a row..however # 40 does like to repeat and when it does it seems like 44 and 48 are close at hand..[uhmmmm LD 4's & LD 8's:eek: ] so that is going to change my strategy some what for Wednesday draw:confused: so I think I may throw these #'s a round...:agree:

8-9-10-19-17-27-31-34-40-43-44-47-48..and 22[ohh another LD]

:wavey: :wavey:

renata

just thinking which can be dangerous

Just thinking that those 30's might play in here, as well as the 40's. But what are the thoughts on 31.33.37.39 to come into play for tomorrow?
thinking about playing a line or two with those.

Sidebar