Discussion for Oct 12

pokeman said:
1-2-3-7-9-10-11-12-14-15-17-18-21-22-25-26-28-29-31-32-34-35-36-37-40-43-44-45-46-48-49

play 9 lines.

Good luck every body!

Gosh you should have waited for my humble Hints...Hints...Pokeman in order to put more odds in your favour... :lol:
Only a joke Pokeman luck could struck you and you could win...You never know....After all..Some people are winning buying only one ticket so Good luck! :santa:

I hate these bonus draws so much that if I win one I'll cancel/burn/destroy you name it... my ticket right in front of the very eyes of the lottery people manager that went forward with that stupid idea... :mad2: :mad3: :burnt:

Dennis Bassboss said:
I hate these bonus draws so much that if I win one I'll cancel/burn/destroy you name it... my ticket right in front of the very eyes of the lottery people manager that went forward with that stupid idea... :mad2: :mad3: :burnt:
The following and first bonus draw last Wednesday had 14 and 27 in them...2 of them in my incoming numbers list...These draws are throwing history upside down at the present time...unless we enter them inside the total count the short term is very much affected by them! :dang:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
They look very ugly :crap: :hair: :sick:

One thing I noticed which is very unlike the normal draws is in the last 10 draws - bonus draws + 1 regular draw - there have only been 2 draws with repeaters. This is not normal at all.

We are caught in a Tsunami here - expect the :hair: :hair: to continue

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

The following and first bonus draw last Wednesday had 14 and 27 in them...2 of them my incoming numbers list...These draws are throwing history upside down at the present time...unless we enter them inside the total count the short term is very much affected by them! :dang:
My problem is all my analysis is based on 7 numbers. With no bonus, I have to adjust all my weighting factors to 6 numbers - not easy.

Beaker said:

My problem is all my analysis is based on 7 numbers. With no bonus, I have to adjust all my weighting factors to 6 numbers - not easy.
I'm dealing with the same problem here Beaker...My analysis with bonus is greatly affected by it and become less reliable to a certain extent.....I'll focus more on the no-bonus stats for a while I guess! :dang:

Beaker

Beaker said:

One thing I was thinking about is ball sets. I assume these draws are coming from the same ball set used for the regular draw so essentially we have 7 draws from 1 ball set. We have 9 of these draws to look forward to :sick: I'm going to track them just to see if there are any slight biases - pretty slight in 7 draws.:sick:

Beaker said:

One thing I was thinking about is ball sets. I assume these draws are coming from the same ball set used for the regular draw so essentially we have 7 draws from 1 ball set. We have 9 of these draws to look forward to :sick: I'm going to track them just to see if there are any slight biases - pretty slight in 7 draws.:sick:
I never believed that changing the balls can change that much in results and trend...these balls have the same size, the same weight..the circonference is now checked with laser device and on finding any slight differences with the original set that set is rejected...and when its draw time they enter the drum in the same order having to roll for the same distance and angle before entering into the drum...even the walls of the drum is the same draw after draw..and so is the tube...but having draws in between draws could have an effect here...So we have to adjust to it!! :dang:

Last edited:

Beaker

It's very distinctive when you look at these draws in sets. The first set of 7 on Oct 2 was rather moderate - good distribution with a decade missing in 6 of 7 draws. The second set was really well distributed - not more than 3 numbers in any decade for the 6 draws. The third set is where all hell breaks loose :kaioken: :kaioken: :hair: - its :hair: 5/6 of those draws had at least 2 decades missing :hair: :confused: :sick: 2 with 4 in one decade!!

Beaker said:
It's very distinctive when you look at these draws in sets. The first set of 7 on Oct 2 was rather moderate - good distribution with a decade missing in 6 of 7 draws. The second set was really well distributed - not more than 3 numbers in any decade for the 6 draws. The third set is where all hell breaks loose :kaioken: :kaioken: :hair: - its :hair: 5/6 of those draws had at least 2 decades missing :hair: :confused: :sick: 2 with 4 in one decade!!
I would say that it was only shifting in draws here Beaker and it has nothing to do with the changing of the balls...Have they kept the same set ...perhaps the same things would have happened.... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

I would say that it was only shifting in draws here Beaker and it has nothing to do with the changing of the balls...Have they kept the same set ...perhaps the same things would have happened.... :eek2: :eek3:
But we are expecting the draws to shift now, and it has already happened, or is finishing. So, if the shift is finishing, do we expect the draws to normalize? :confused:

I've never seen 5/6 consecutive draws with 2 decades missing. That would be a golden opportunity to play. I fear we may have missed that.:sick:

Beaker said:

But we are expecting the draws to shift now, and it has already happened, or is finishing. So, if the shift is finishing, do we expect the draws to normalize? :confused:

I've never seen 5/6 consecutive draws with 2 decades missing. That would be a golden opportunity to play. I fear we may have missed that.:sick:
You might be right Beaker I also fear that we have missed that oportunity but I still see a decade missing at the horizon...And our best announcers have not come up very much lately....For the next or the few next the 31-33 are going to come in play...and it is going to be in our domain ....the groups of numbers coming along are going to join...and many are cold as we speak...Furthermore the high 30s and low 40s have been quiet in terms of consecutives and LDs lately ....expect something from there! :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss said:

SING IT BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

IT MAKES TO MUCH EXTRA WORK THROWING THOSE BONUS DRAWS INTO THE MIX:heul:

LDS

I've been thinking about the LD'S all day..I do like LD-3,LD-4 & LD-6 to appear in this Sat. draw,but the question that remains is what LD will show...:confused:

I am positive that either 34. or 46 is going to repeat on this draw,and I also like 43 to show..and I'm not convinced that the # 9 will hide on this draw.still looking for the right combo ,will post later:confused:
:wavey:

early picks for SAT>

HERE IS MY FIRST LINE OF SIX THAT I WILL CONCIDER...

I'M ITCHIN' AT A TRIPLE CONSECUTIVE FOR THIS DRAW..ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED:dizzy:

11-12-13-27-34-43..:rolleyes:

MORE TO FOLLOW:wavey:

I check for 11-12-13...They came up together in only these 3 draws ...01(43 was also there in that one)-188-1279...it is a long...long shot Luckystrikes...but some of these numbers are hot these days....These LDs 01 are climbing the fence here... :eek2: :eek3:

thanks Dennis

Dennis Bassboss said:
I check for 11-12-13...They came up together in only these 3 draws ...01(43 was also there in that one)-188-1279...it is a long...long shot Luckystrikes...but some of these numbers are hot these days....These LDs 01 are climbing the fence here... :eek2: :eek3:

Appreciate any help you can throw my way,Dennis.I agree with LD 01's.. I don't know if they are going to hit this draw,but I do see them coming up in the next couple of draws..I do like the 11 for this draw,and I think 41 may even be a contender here.Any thoughts of wisdom on that one?:agree: :wavey:

Florie

Number Predictions

Considering these numbers-

04 12(could repeat) 16 17 19 20 21(could repeat) 24 29 31 34(could repeat) 35 36 41 42 43 47 (could repeat) 49

Another set to conside
04 06 08 10 12 13 14 15 23 24 28 29 30 37 48

No 40's last draw except 47 (cold number)
Could be the draw for the 40's this time (all cold numbers)
Not playing 9 27 or 30 this time.

Could change last minute.

Sidebar