Discussion for Oct 12

chicken scratch

Well I managed to pull off a little chicken scratch that draw..

4 lines of three..I'll take it ,it will buy the :beer: and turkey this weekend!!!! Now for Sat. draw I'll start at the beginning..I still see 9 coming soon...and I think 46 may repeat this time.Some early thoughts ,for discussion:wavey:

whoa

Okay...last night I mentioned that iwon alittle scratch,enough to by beer and a turkey.so now I am a little:dizzy: thinking like this,a case of berr has 24, and three strikes in bowling is called a turkey...so therefore I think I'll be using those #'s or there LD'S..:lol: have to go to work now..busy busy busy...:wavey:

Maggie

Beaker said:

That set has hit 6 (including bonus) 5 times in history. LAst time was 755.

They say good things come to those who wait. And I have been very patiently waiting. :D :D

renata

Good things are going to happen

Maggie said:

They say good things come to those who wait. And I have been very patiently waiting. :D :D

Good morning Maggie and everybody,
Yes Good things come to those who wait, but I WANT IT ALL, and I WANT IT NOW!:D How greedy of me. I won't mind if we hit similar numbers, I did learn to share. LOL

Maybe tomorrow Maggie your numbers will come in. I wish everyone the best of luck.

O:K: Here's the Humble trivia question.... Good things happen to those that play my...__________( clues:first letter is H with a red perfume)draw after draw.
P.S. you have until the next draw to find the answer to that question...courtesy of Dennis Trebeck!
:lol:

Re: chicken scratch

luckystrike said:
Well I managed to pull off a little chicken scratch that draw..

4 lines of three..I'll take it ,it will buy the :beer: and turkey this weekend!!!! Now for Sat. draw I'll start at the beginning..I still see 9 coming soon...and I think 46 may repeat this time.Some early thoughts ,for discussion:wavey:
Yes! Congratulations for your win Lucky! Good show! See I'm not posting enough here I did not post my congratulions to you yet! Never too late they say... :agree: :agree2:

renata

Dennis Bassboss said:
O:K: Here's the Humble trivia question.... Good things happen to those that play my...__________( clues:first letter is H with a red perfume)draw after draw.
P.S. you have until the next draw to find the answer to that question...courtesy of Dennis Trebeck!
:lol:
Good morning Dennis, I can answer that! The smart ones play your
HINTS! :agree:

Beaker

Beaker said:
I don't know if anyone is looking at those bonus draws but the last batch of them were very odd - some high draws, a few with 4 in one decade. The last one, draw 6, was another with 3 decades missing - only the 1's and 30's hit.

I really hate these draws :mad2: They could be throwing everything off here :bomb: :burnt:
This has me troubled. :mad: I'm going to do a quick analysis with these numbers. 54 extra draws for all of October could be significant in the history.

Beaker

underdog said:
here are the numbers most likely to make you mercedes benz rich as of sunday october the 13th 01-04-05-11-14-17-29-31-34-36-39-46 pay close attention to the numbers 11-29-46 if only buying one ticket make sure these three are included!!!! they are sure fire!!!!
I like the look of this set :agree2: - except the 1 - I'd change that to the 2.

renata

Bonus Draws and wacky numbers

Beaker, even though we have these bonus draws, I think that we did pretty good at guessing the numbes for the last draw.
The bonus numbers could very well have an effect on the regular drawn numbers, several of the numbers in the bonus were actually numbers that some of us played they were close to what we were saying would come up.
But I would be greatful for the info on how they will affect the regular draws. Thanks:agree2:

Beaker

It is mainly the October 9 draws renata - take a look:

Draw 1 09 11 14 16 27 38
Draw 2 13 20 24 26 29 46
Draw 3 23 28 34 37 39 43
Draw 4 13 21 27 29 40 47
Draw 5 03 13 16 17 18 35
Draw 6 05 07 08 30 36 37

These draws represent some very great oscillations in numbers - high draws, 4 in one decade, 3 decade miss. These draws are not normal and as I said before you can take advantage of these shifts. I am going to pay particular attention to that draw 6.

renata

Beaker, what do you think the HIGH, LOW and EVEN, ODD should or would be for this draw?
It seems that there are an awful lot of EVEN numbers that people are expecting in their picks for this draw.:confused:

mon

MAGGIE

HI MAGGIE

WE SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME WAVE LENGHT AGAIN ALOT OF YOUR NUMBERS ARE THE SAME AS MINE :D

mon

beaker

I dont know if this means anything to anyone but like you Beaker i have been looking at the bonus draws

numbers not touched

4,41,45,48 either by bonus or by reg numbers

most drawn are 7,11,16,19,20,27,29 this one I was only looking at the bonus draws

Maggie

Re: MAGGIE

mon said:
HI MAGGIE

WE SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME WAVE LENGHT AGAIN ALOT OF YOUR NUMBERS ARE THE SAME AS MINE :D

Two of us can't be wrong, Mon. We must be looking at the same kinds of things. :)

Beaker

renata said:
Beaker, what do you think the HIGH, LOW and EVEN, ODD should or would be for this draw?
It seems that there are an awful lot of EVEN numbers that people are expecting in their picks for this draw.:confused:
renata, not sure about even/odd - actually I never look at that. I let the wheel figure that out.

I looked at the bonus numbers and they are very telling. It looks like low numbers are in play - 1-9. Also, no or low teens, no or low 40's.

In play with bonus 1's, 20's,30's, low or no 10's 40's.

Watch list: 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-21-31-38-39-44

Who knows :dizzy:

Beaker

pokeman said:
1-2-3-7-9-10-11-12-14-15-17-18-21-22-25-26-28-29-31-32-34-35-36-37-40-43-44-45-46-48-49

play 9 lines.

Good luck every body!
Must know something wheeling these in 9 lines :lol: There will be at least 4 numbers in this set, in my humble opinion - will they be in one line? :dizzy:

"Good luck every body!" should read "Good Wheeling Everybody"!!:lol:

Sidebar