Discussion For 4 Jan 03

Beaker

Re: THIS DRAW

luckystrike said:
I DON'T THINK WE WILL SEE ANY ONES AND QUITE POSSIBLY NO TEENS FOR THIS DRAW.......STILL TYME TO DECIDE.....STILL LOOKING AT # 46 FOR THIS ONE TOO....I THINK YOU WILL SEE IT SHOW IN S-7 FRIDAY...:rolleyes: :eek:
The one that I'm :worry: is that 7 :sick:

gene1956

2s this time around

It's time for 20s to strike now ...big time !:bomb:

My semieducated guess:22-25-28

Plus of course the 40s:47-48 that's it !!

:teach:

Beaker

Re: 2s this time around

gene1956 said:

:agree: gene1956.

I can make an argument for everyone of those numbers :agree2:

Re: 2s this time around

gene1956 said:

IVE BEEN THROWING THAT 22 AROUND FOR THIS DRAW ALSO...IT'S THE ONLY ONE FROM LDS 02 THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN...
IN A WHILE:agree2: ..48 SHOULD BE THERE...NICE POSTING gene1956:agree:

Beaker

S7

luckystrike said:
COULD JUMP OUT AND BITE US IN THE :dog: I HAVE TO MAKE THAT CALL AFTER FRIDAY....:eek2: :read: :idea2:
As you say luckystrike, let's see what S7 tells us :liplick:

I'm still working on my "special project" codenamed "skiplot" :lol:

Re: S7

Beaker said:
As you say luckystrike, let's see what S7 tells us :liplick:

I'm still working on my "special project" codenamed "skiplot" :lol:

I CAN HARDLY WAIT...THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME:uzi: :laugh:

I'M SURE IT'S A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAT.DRAW

I'M GOING TO STICK WITH LT FOR THIS DRAW...THESE TWO WILL BE IN MY FINAL SET......I CAN SMELL THEM IN THE AIR

31 -40 :agree:

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: 2s this time around

luckystrike said:
please do...if they make sense then they won't be in my final pics...you are the :teach: :clap: :agree:
Well, 21-22 is an open pair and that 22 is just hanging there ready to drop again. We have seen the 27 hit hard lately and I like the 25 to hit after that one also 24-25 has been open for 11 draws - so they could be good repeaters. 28 is high on the announcer list and its another one that is just hanging ready to drop again. 28 is one of a few numbers that is as good after skipping 1 draw as it is a repeater. Have to watch that one.

Whenever the 49 hits I always like to look to see if 47 is around. Normally when that 49 hits, I will play one or two from 40-42-45-46-47 depending on what else is going on.

48 is a very tricky number which has to be watched - it can hit when you least expect it to.

In order, from hot - cold, i would rank those numbers:

22-28-48 25-47

dwoods99

Brad said:
:lol: Now I've heard it all ... gender specific WS. Maybe someone here can clone the $$:cow:$$ ?
That works for me :yes:
Just don't tell the government or they'll find a way to tax it !!! :tongue2:

The truth is that I have found a way to clone the $$:cow:$$ but now I am having second thoughts about releasing the DNA samples to prove my case. :notme: :rolling: :bouncy:

Last edited:
dwoods99 said:
That works for me :yes:
Just don't tell the government or they'll find a way to tax it !!! :tongue2:

The truth is that I have found a way to clone the $$:cow:$$ but now I am having second thoughts about releasing the DNA samples to prove my case. :notme: :rolling: :bouncy:
O:K:...O:K: ...instead of DNA post A DN number....Maybe yourself or somebody here could decode the rest of that cloning process...
We will :uzi: that fat $$$$$:cow:$$$$$$
:look:

It takes at least 48 hours of fishing to be able to catch a big musky....And it takes at least 1978 posts and 1978 draws to catch that big fat $$$$$$:cow:$$$$$$So if it takes LDs of 08 to catch a musky...It must be the same for 6/49....LDs of 08 is on the way...Watch my next set carefully folks...I have that funny feeling about it... :dizzy: And when I have these feelings...Something good always happen!!! :lol:

Beaker

New System

OK,

for your enjoyment, these are the results from the "new and improved system"

For Jan 4

1-9-19-21-22-25-28-29-36-40-42-43

Could be a good filter or not :notme:

For last draw, Jan 1 the picks were:

2-3-5-7-11-13-14-22-29-36-46-48 which is 2+B :notme: and all 7 were in the first 32 numbers.

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I don't know ...but I see some consecutives that are in play Beaker!!! :agree:
Yes, for sure :agree2: I'll post my set later tonite - I want to see want S7 brings. I have 2 numbers I'm wrestling with and one more piece of confirmation wouldn't hurt. :notme:

Beaker said:
Yes, for sure :agree2: I'll post my set later tonite - I want to see want S7 brings. I have 2 numbers I'm wrestling with and one more piece of confirmation wouldn't hurt. :notme:
Yes tonite's draw should be very interesting indeed.... :agree2:

Sidebar