Discussion For 4 Jan 03

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm seeing some indications of the 23-24 combo coming up... :eek2: :eek3:
I might play this :agree: I've seen indications for the past 3 draws and I think it might strike now.

When 17 hits, 23 is not far away :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
We might also see something coming out of the 14-15 spectrum... :eek2: :eek3:
Just looking back on the history at the 10's and 20's miss. One of those decades might miss again :read:

I don't know :worry: - think I'll play a few from both. If we do get one of them missing, and no 1's, and since we had 3 30's last time, this could rain hard in one or two decades :eek:

Beaker said:
Just looking back on the history at the 10's and 20's miss. One of those decades might miss again :read:

I don't know :worry: - think I'll play a few from both. If we do get one of them missing, and no 1's, and since we had 3 30's last time, this could rain hard in one or two decades :eek:
What I expect is a hurricane from the 40s.....Lots...Lots of dammage... :eek:

I also think that the odd numbers will have the edge....lets say a 5-2 split...And only one number should repeat...And my vote goes to that 38... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I also think that the odd numbers will have the edge....lets say a 5-2 split...And only one number should repeat...And my vote goes to that 38... :eek2: :eek3:
38 is good and the other good ones are 7-49 and that 34 may triple.

I'm thinking I may not play any of them :no: - could be wrong :notme: it's still early :agree:

Dennis Bassboss said:

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE BIG SHOOTER :agree:

Maggie

Speaking of hurricanes and tsunamis, the flood of 40's I've got down are 42-45-46-47, I'll probably go with all of them.

Dennis, I like that 23-24- but I like the 25 too.

The only one I have down in the 30's is the 30.

Lin Shen

Need all pairs stats datas in whole history

Hi, Dennis,

when you have time,could you please give us all pairs stats datas in whole history. Thanks a lot!

Good luck!

Lin Shen

Beaker

Maggie said:
Speaking of hurricanes and tsunamis, the flood of 40's I've got down are 42-45-46-47, I'll probably go with all of them.

Dennis, I like that 23-24- but I like the 25 too.

The only one I have down in the 30's is the 30.

I like them Maggie!!! We may have very similar sets for this one :dance1:

Beaker said:
There is one combo that shows up after the 49 and that is the40-42 :agree:

Got to look very close at the 42-43-44-45 area :agree2:

I THINK THE BRAIN WAVES ARE COMING TOGETHER FOR THIS ONE FOLKS....[BEAKER,MAGGIE,DENNIS ]:teach: :clap: :angel: :bounce:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
I THINK THE BRAIN WAVES ARE COMING TOGETHER FOR THIS ONE FOLKS....[BEAKER,MAGGIE,DENNIS ]:teach: :clap: :angel: :bounce:
The winning is starting very early this year luckystrike count on it!! :dance1:

ONE SET

HERE IS ONE SET I'M WORKING ON FOR SATURDAY.....I'LL PROBABLY MODIFY IT AFTER S-7 ON FRIDAY......
13-24-31-37-40-48 :rolleyes:

ANY THOUGHTS OUT THERE..:eek: :confused:

Beaker

Re: ONE SET

luckystrike said:
HERE IS ONE SET I'M WORKING ON FOR SATURDAY.....I'LL PROBABLY MODIFY IT AFTER S-7 ON FRIDAY......
13-24-31-37-40-48 :rolleyes:

ANY THOUGHTS OUT THERE..:eek: :confused:
I like the look of that set luckystrike.

THe 24-40 are :agree2: The others are definitely on the radar screen. :agree:

THIS DRAW

I DON'T THINK WE WILL SEE ANY ONES AND QUITE POSSIBLY NO TEENS FOR THIS DRAW.......STILL TYME TO DECIDE.....STILL LOOKING AT # 46 FOR THIS ONE TOO....I THINK YOU WILL SEE IT SHOW IN S-7 FRIDAY...:rolleyes: :eek:

Sidebar