Discussion for 12 Feb 2003

Randal

Ok I just checked the numbers on wclc.com and I didn't get anything! Not even with 3 plus plays! heh
Usually I get lucky enough to get at least 2 regular numbers but this time nothing. So I'm just gonna wait a few more hours for the site to relieve me and tell me no one else won the jackpot either.

Beaker

Randal said:
Ok I just checked the numbers on wclc.com and I didn't get anything! Not even with 3 plus plays! heh
Usually I get lucky enough to get at least 2 regular numbers but this time nothing. So I'm just gonna wait a few more hours for the site to relieve me and tell me no one else won the jackpot either.
Good thing Randal - ya know you were the one who said we paid too much attention to the stats - you only played the quick picks - check it out buddy

luckystrike said:
still sticking with these three base #'s

8...31...&...40... :agree:
luckystrike said:
I'M GOING TO BE PLAYING A NEW SET IN ADDITION TO MY OTHER BASE #'S...

2...4...&...8... :notme: SOMETHING IS TELLING ME THAT # 2 & 4 MAY HIT THIS DRAW....ALSO GOING TO PLAY #44 :idea: :tongue2:

ANY THOUGHTS ON THESE ONES WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!
luckystrike said:
i'm also going to include # 34 in my base .. for wed draw :agree:

Watch closely here Randal - we know the stats

Last edited:

Beaker

Randal said:
You guys are really into your stats and predicting trends. lol
I guess I don't buy into "logic," I leave everything to chance. Anyway I'm debating if I should even buy a ticket for Wednesday. I want bigger jackpots!!!! $2 million is a lot of money but it just doesn't seem as appealing as 5. :(
It seems I am more of the carry over type. The more carry overs the more tickets I buy. Hence I have my sight set on the Super7 draw this Friday. :)

Watch closely Randal - the players here, they know the stats:dance1:

Last edited:

Sidebar