Discussion for 12 Feb 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The cold as I stated in the last draw are coming up one after the other...Like it happenned when I spotted the all odd draw... we are now reaching the explosion draw for the hot combo....so 20-27-31-34-43 are must numbers from now on...Think in terms of hard hitters...I would not be surprized to see a very high number to start the next show....23-24 could be these...
I don't think we get the really high one next :no: too many good low ones - like you said, something from 1-2 could strike.

I'm looking at a few from 3-5-7-8

I :agree: with these cold ones - this is almost getting :clown: . It's time to lock in some of these cold ones for the next 3-4 draws, don't want to miss this extravaganza :dance1:

The one number I would add to that list is 36

Beaker said:
I don't think we get the really high one next :no: too many good low ones - like you said, something from 1-2 could strike.

I'm looking at a few from 3-5-7-8

I :agree: with these cold one - this is almost getting :clown: . It's time to lock in some of these cold ones for the next 3-4 draws, don't want to miss this extravaganza :dance1:

The one number I would add to that list is 36
Here's my thinking Beaker we can see the 01 or the 02 but after these...jump to higher ground because this is where the action is going to take place... :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm not talking about Super 7 here.....Look for 23-24 and 43-44 and 35-36 especially! But yes you can expect them (25-26)there in Super 7.....Since I'm only putting 8 numbers on the board in my final picks I will most likely exclude these 2.... :agree:
I'm expecting at least 3 numbers from there ....

Maggie

:) Seems like we're on opposite ends for this one:

_______Maggie___________________Beaker+Dennis___

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's my thinking Beaker we can see the 01 or the 02 but after these...jump to higher ground because this is where the action is going to take place... :eek2: :eek3:
Agreed :agree: we've seen our 1 now our 15, that 2 could be in the air, then it goes high again.

I just took a look at the decade announcer data. Very high indication for the 1's to hit. But looking back on the decade announcer history, 6 out of 10 times the indicator was this high, NO 1's HIT

Beaker said:
Agreed :agree: we've seen our 1 now our 15, that 2 could be in the air, then it goes high again.

I just took a look at the decade announcer data. Very high indication for the 1's to hit. But looking back on the decade announcer history, 6 out of 10 times the indicator was this high, NO 1's HIT
The good thing is that we still have some times ahead of us to digest all of this...and rethink about some possible scenarios...But there's one thing that won't change much...the 20-27-43-31 are everywhere I look ...These should make my final pick...

Beaker

I'll tell you one thing, I won't stray too far from my good set for the next few draws :no: this one is ready to hit hard :smash:

I'll be running some different numbers with the core ones to see which is the best. Beaker won't miss out :no:

Beaker said:
I'll tell you one thing, I won't stray too far from my good set for the next few draws :no: this one is ready to hit hard :smash:

I'll be running some different numbers with the core ones to see which is the best. Beaker won't miss out :no:
I agree entirely here...They are about to explode...And I'd say within 4 draws Beaker... :agree:

Florie

Funny I don't seem to see 1 and 2 coming up. Maybe it will but totally not included in my list for now.

3, 8 and 12 are half-way down the hill but I will give it 25% each to cover the 3.

I am thinking of 2 possible DN for next draw. Same as I picked DN 23 last night's. Still uncertain at this point.

Just this for now.

Florie said:
Funny I don't seem to see 1 and 2 coming up. Maybe it will but totally not included in my list for now.

3, 8 and 12 are half-way down the hill but I will give it 25% each to cover the 3.

I am thinking of 2 possible DN for next draw. Same as I picked DN 23 last night's. Still uncertain at this point.

Just this for now.
Do not be affraid ...That's the way to think got to go after these DN ...Take it from you know who....You'll see once you get the hang of hit you will hit for more frequently.. :agree2:

Beaker

Florie said:

Just this for now.
Nice hit on that DN for the last one Florie :agree2:

It's early but I like 36-43 for DNs. If I had one to pick right now 43 :dance1:

Sidebar