Discussion Feb.8/6-49

Beaker said:
I have some good hits for that 13 also - it could hit with that 31.
13-31 are good friends. :agree2: Also,10-13 hit in S7 :agree2:

I'm looking at my favorite 12-21 to hit and LD 0 popped up for some reason :notme:

Playing a small wheel for this one - not sure what will happen. :confused:
It is a tough one because we are at the turning point many cold will turn hot...but some clues are there...The Billy Moosehead :xmas: kind of a draw that we got in the last likes the surrounding of the 13....I don't think that many low numbers will show up....In the next draws coming up our numbers will prevail...Beaker do not put your fabulous set too far away ...I see a lot of hits from this group in the very next draws...© :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
It is a tough one because we are at the turning point many cold will turn hot...but some clues are there...The Billy Moosehead :xmas: kind of a draw that we got in the last likes the surrounding of the 13....I don't think that many low numbers will show up....In the next draws coming up our numbers will prevail...Beaker do not put your fabulous set too far away ...I see a lot of hits from this group in the very next draws...© :agree:
Yes, that one is ready to go. :eek: One of these sets is going to hit big soon :eek: :worry:

Beaker

Beaker said:
You know what I'm going to do with that one - I'm going to play 1 ticket with the numbers from the last draw - could hit 3 :agree:
Full wheel - last draw numbers - 7 tickets :dance1:
You never know :notme: could be worth $40

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I like that approach...You might hit for much more if you do hit like recently.... :agree2:
I think I might start playing this way. :agree: I know you play this strategy alot.

You know I always play at least one repeater. I should make this a DN perhaps pair it up with one other good number and then wheel 12 or so numbers with a 3of4 wheel :agree2: :agree:

Beaker said:
I think I might start playing this way. :agree: I know you play this strategy alot.

You know I always play at least one repeater. I should make this a DN perhaps pair it up with one other good number and then wheel 12 or so numbers with a 3of4 wheel :agree2: :agree:
Knowing how often you track them being an excellent hints sniper very often on target with repeaters and also with the announced numbers...You would hit often with them...The advantage is that you do not give up a possible 4 or 5 hitters in the rest of your wheel...And when your DN hits it doesn't take much more from the rest of the group to be in the $$$$$$ For myself I'm studying the one that Ben and Combomaniac discussed in the wheels section....I might give it a try! :agree2: :agree:

Beaker

<<The advantage is that you do not give up a possible 4 or 5 hitters in the rest of your wheel>>

This is what I :worry: about. If the DN is not there, and you hit a 5 or 6, I'd like the chance of getting the 5. That's why I'm leaning to only 1 DN - if you go 2 DN's and wheel say 12, if you hit 5 in the 12 the most you could get is a 4 with 2DN's :notme:

Although, there is the chance you could hit at least 1 DN :notme:

Beaker said:
<<The advantage is that you do not give up a possible 4 or 5 hitters in the rest of your wheel>>

This is what I :worry: about. If the DN is not there, and you hit a 5 or 6, I'd like the chance of getting the 5. That's why I'm leaning to only 1 DN - if you go 2 DN's and wheel say 12, if you hit 5 in the 12 the most you could get is a 4 with 2DN's :notme:

Although, there is the chance you could hit at least 1 DN :notme:
Usually I only play one DN it is more secure...but for the 20-43 I put them both as DN...If none of the 2 DN comes up it is true that you have to say goodbye to the 5 hitters ..But what you are saying can happen with some other wheels too that don't even have a DN numbers...The 5 if 6 kind of wheel is one of them you can hit for 5 and not having the 5...I'd rather play a 4 if 4 wheel but even with that one the cover is not complete at all to hit for 5... :agree:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Usually I only play one DN it is more secure...but for the 20-43 I put them both as DN...If none of the 2 DN comes up it is true that you have to say goodbye to the 5 hitters ..But what you are saying can happen with some other wheels too that don't even have a DN numbers...The 5 if 6 kind of wheel is one of them you can hit for 5 and not having the 5...I'd rather play a 4 if 4 wheel but even with that one the cover is not complete at all... :agree:
That;s what happened to me when I hit those 5 hitters. The wheel I used was a 5if6 but only got the 4's. I remember I put the numbers through that wheel that you had and it hit the 5 - the other time it didn't. :sick:

It's tough to hit that elusive 5 - first you have to pick them, then the wheel has to be right :dizzy:

Got to go get these winners :eek::chug:

Beaker said:
That;s what happened to me when I hit those 5 hitters. The wheel I used was a 5if6 but only got the 4's. I remember I put the numbers through that wheel that you had and it hit the 5 - the other time it didn't. :sick:

It's tough to hit that elusive 5 - first you have to pick them, then the wheel has to be right :dizzy:

Got to go get these winners :eek::chug:
I'm playing two DN wheels and I run test against the pasts draws using a 3/4 garantee one for 6/49 and the other for Super 7 as you know (you saw both of them) In the 6/49 that wheel produced a line having a 5+bonus hit once..and many 5 hitters...You might be able to play your fabulous wheel that way and even if you add a DN number or 2 I'm sure that before long you would get that 5...And you don't have to play them all the time... :agree:

Sidebar