Discussion Feb.8/6-49

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lets bring up this one on top of things....
Because that middle range 30s likes to repeat....
:eek2: :eek3:
Speaking about repeaters, some good ones this time - 7 :agree2:

Last edited:
And if you look at the last 3 draws you have...
41-43-44-45-46-47-48.....
Add a fourth draw and you have 49 joining the crowd....
Some more have to come up from there!!!!
:eek: :agree:

Florie

Some thoughts..

8 was my DN last draw so I don't know this draw. Not picking it this time.

I am banking on the 20's, hardly, maybe a couple of 30's and 40's.(40 and 42).

23 was looking good last draw but it didn't hit but I will still play it.

I can't help it something Hilarious happenned this week in the international section concerning the National U.K. draw without being noticed by anybody it seems ....I will do the same here folks... :clown: :lol: :clown: :lol: :clown:

Florie said:
Some thoughts..

8 was my DN last draw so I don't know this draw. Not picking it this time.

I am banking on the 20's, hardly, maybe a couple of 30's and 40's.(40 and 42).

23 was looking good last draw but it didn't hit but I will still play it.
34 is just another that could shine.....I'll study it.. :eek2: :eek3: :read:

Open pairs on the run are 43-44 and 35-36....one of them could repeat on back to back draw here....Both of them have never done this before....But both of them have repeated after a 1 draw skip at times..... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Could come ....but I don't think it will hit in this one Beaker....© :no:
Yah you might be right - I'm not so sure of it either :no: - just have a funny feeling :notme:

That 10-13 of yours is different - I've never seen that combo in your lists - you must see something :agree:

Beaker said:
Yah you might be right - I'm not so sure of it either :no: - just have a funny feeling :notme:

That 10-13 of yours is different - I've never seen that combo in your lists - you must see something :agree:
Yes Beaker I'm looking at something ....That 33 was the igniter....I'm going to gamble big but that 33 is a good announcer for 13 as far as the 10 the last time it came up as the bonus and in the next draw we saw that 01 again and I'm treating these two like an open pair....I think it will come up...Ho! Allmost forgot to copywright ©:lol:

Beaker

I have some good hits for that 13 also - it could hit with that 31.
13-31 are good friends. :agree2: Also,10-13 hit in S7 :agree2:

I'm looking at my favorite 12-21 to hit and LD 0 popped up for some reason :notme:

Playing a small wheel for this one - not sure what will happen. :confused:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The only one that I'm scared of are the 35-36....Lets hope that they'll wait... © :worry:
You know what I'm going to do with that one - I'm going to play 1 ticket with the numbers from the last draw - could hit 3 :agree:

Sidebar