Discussion Feb.05/6-49

Very funny...
Dennis Bassboss said:
When everybody's talking about one of my dancing numbers:dance1: I sit back and relax...enjoying each post as they come not saying much...But let me say this to you...I have followed that 29 for quite a while and I do not think that it will hit tonite....But it will drag the 31 in a hurry...Some from that exceptionnal great dancing one:dance1: are much scary to me...and 12-31-43-45 are some of them...others like the 33 are hanging ghosts...
With what we are unleashing tonite....We can expect a win somewhere here tonite....
:agree2: :eek:
:lol: :eek::clown:

Last edited:
Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks for your feedback guess Maggie...I'd like to have more scoops on it from other people too...
For the numbers out of the legendary set...I'll talk about them later as they are not as important to me at the present time...I'm trying to focus on which ones from the wonderful set will strike and I will build around them..:agree: but as far as 27 is concerned it is on the catapult...ready to jump in as I already pointed out yesterday (it was part of my hints):agree2: ...We can now make a cross on 31-33 coming up as a pair since they exceeded their announcers too much... Where are the Beakie's insights?? Now do not forget that an open pair was created inside these magnificients 12 numbers Maggie!! :eek:

:clown: Very funny!!

Sidebar