Discussion Feb.05/6-49

Beaker

luckystrike said:
I NOTICED THAT # 28 LIKES TO FOLLOW THAT # 29 WHEN IT IS DRAWN...:eek: :wow:
It does seem that way, but the best is 43 and 29 is actually a great repeater - bonus included of course :agree:
Don't get me wrong luckystrike, whenever that 29 hits, we usually see something from 20-21-22 or something from 26-27-29 or 1 from each.

I agree with daleks on this one :agree:

Last edited:
Beaker said:
It does seem that way, but the best is 43 and 29 is actually a great repeater.

I :agree2: WITH THAT...# 43 WILL BE THERE THIS DRAW :agree:
AND 29 IS A GOOD REPEATER....

THAT # 28 :notme: MAY INCLUDE IT ON A COUPLE OF SEPERATE TICKETS ,PAIRED WITH # 29:eek:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
I :agree2: WITH THAT...# 43 WILL BE THERE THIS DRAW :agree:
AND 29 IS A GOOD REPEATER....

THAT # 28 :notme: MAY INCLUDE IT ON A COUPLE OF SEPERATE TICKETS ,PAIRED WITH # 29:eek:
32-28-12 are the announcers for 28-29.

One thing about 28-29, it does hit with the 43. I like it with 11-36-46

Beaker

How about these

1417 4-6-14-25-30-31-36
1441 4-5-14-27-30-32-34

Both announced 28-29

So, 4-14-30. 3 30's and no 40's announces 28-29
28-40-42 is in there too :eek:

Beaker

luckystrike said:
11-28-29-36-43-46 :notme: ...MIGHT BE WORTH A :dance1: FOR THUS DRAW......
I'm going to keep an eye on that one. 5 of those numbers are in my ultimate set :agree2:

The number which could trigger everything is that 16. If you look at what that one announces, and play them, you're going to hit hard. Take a look:

11-20-27-43. If you look back, a few players have been after these - and I know one in particular. :kaioken: :kaioken:

With the appearance of that 43, 16 and these 40's starting to unthaw, I would watch and play the hot sets - all of them are at the tail of their distributions ready to strike :smash: The draws have shifted - you need to be ready.:dance1: :smash:

Last edited:

Beaker

I hope that 49 :sleeping: and also that 1 :mad4: If that 1 decides to spoil the party it would have 3peat'd 3 times in less than 50 draws. :sick:

:worry: about those 3peats - 1-29 - we haven't had one since the 1 - 1968/69/70

daleks

been looking at that 29 all week on my own and just saw your discussion...............3x in a row..................................................
.......................................................................that's me thinking.........boy oh boy...............gonna pick up a couple of wacky tickets using the 29..................:lol2: :lol2:

Beaker

Maggie said:
29-1957-58-59. Not that long ago for that one.
:eek: Yes, nice catch Maggie, didn't see that one. Now I'm really :worry: :worry:

I calculated the expected time for these 3peats once - can't remember :confused:

I like to play them, especially if they haven't hit for awhile and there are two on the plate. :agree: :mad:

Maggie

Here's another for the 29> 1855-56-57

If that's any indication, it may be awhile before we see it again.

Maggie

I'm gonna hanker and say it's not going to show up tonight

As for the 1, I can't say the same thing, it's got a better chance, I think.

Look at 1562-63-64-65

Beaker

Maggie said:
I'm gonna hanker and say it's not going to show up tonight.
I have a hankering it won't hit either :lol: - which leaves that 1 :confused:

Nah, won't hit :dang: but it's good friend that :uzi: 49 might

OK :dance1:

Beaker said:
:eek: Yes, nice catch Maggie, didn't see that one. Now I'm really :worry: :worry:

I calculated the expected time for these 3peats once - can't remember :confused:

I like to play them, especially if they haven't hit for awhile and there are two on the plate. :agree: :mad:
When everybody's talking about one of my dancing numbers:dance1: I sit back and relax...enjoying each post as they come not saying much...But let me say this to you...I have followed that 29 for quite a while and I do not think that it will hit tonite....But it will drag the 31 in a hurry...Some from that exceptionnal great dancing one:dance1: are much scary to me...and 12-31-43-45 are some of them...others like the 33 are hanging ghosts...
With what we are unleashing tonite....We can expect a win somewhere here tonite....
:agree2: :eek:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I'm gonna hanker and say it's not going to show up tonight

As for the 1, I can't say the same thing, it's got a better chance, I think.

Look at 1562-63-64-65
That's why I played the 3 Maggie. This 1 likes to cluster and when it does, that 3 likes to join the party - can't miss a party that 3 :no::no:

Maggie

That 12 and 45 are up high on my list.
( a list here, a list there, they're everywhere )

If that 1 came up tonight, I wouldn't be too terribly surprised.:dang:

Beaker

Maggie said:
That 12 and 45 are up high on my list.
( a list here, a list there, they're everywhere )

If that 1 came up tonight, I wouldn't be too terribly surprised.:dang:
Well, I'll take 2 out of the 3 :p: :agree2:

I guess I'll have to settle for the 5+bonus tonite :lol:

Sidebar