DISCUSSION DEC 17 all prov's..

Sheba

Since there was alot of discussion last time around. I figured I start a thread for this weeks discussion.

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Sheba

When the NEW Lotto 649 comes into effect, Here in NFLD we will be able to pick out our numbers for the Atlantic 649. So then I should be paying more attention to this game and post more piks. I plan on playing this one more than the 649. 1 million is plenty for me, I am not greedy... and the cost is 2 lines for a $1.00.
This is the same for BC49 I think? Correct me if I am wrong...

Maggie

Sheba said:
Sincce there was alot of discussion last time around. I figured I start a thread for this weeks discussion.

Yeah, kitty, ya gotta stop meowing so much..:lol:

Brad

Re: Re: DISCUSSION DEC 17 all prov's..

Maggie said:
Yeah, kitty, ya gotta stop meowing so much..:lol:
heehee ;)

Sheba said:
..<snip>...1 million is plenty for me, I am not greedy... and the cost is 2 lines for a $1.00.
This is the same for BC49 I think? Correct me if I am wrong...

Yes Sheba, BC49 is the same now ... BUT ... as of June/04 the ticket cost will be $1 per and the prizes will double, top from $1M to $2M and also there will be a 2+B/$5 prize.

I would rather it stayed the same with 50c/line ... like you I think $1M is ok.

Does AL49 use a drum/ball setup or a computer ? BC is comp. generated by FRED.

Sheba

Re: Re: Re: DISCUSSION DEC 17 all prov's..

Brad said:
heehee ;)
<snip>

That is a good question..I will have to get back to you on that...

Sheba...:dog:

charles2

Same here in Ontario, $1mill is fine and i get a helluva lot more cracks at it for 50cents per, i hope they don't raise it, most retailers say there not going to raise it.

In fact i've already started playing more Ontario 49 than 649, soon i won't be playing Canada 649 at all unless it get HUGE.

I'll play more POWERBALL at $50 mill US per at less cost than Canada 649 for $4mill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD DECISION CHARLES2

I like that...
That is the way it should be by many ppl...
I am hoping sales WILL hurt them on the long run..
Brad and I won't play CN49 and even BC49 we might play less cause it's not gonna be cheap to play AW 10 as of the Jun date..

Sheba

Re: Re: Re: DISCUSSION DEC 17 all prov's..

Brad said:
heehee ;)
<snip>

Here is the reply on the question about the draw..

The Atlantic 6/49 draw is conducted using a ball machine. The balls are weighed regularly to make sure each one has an equal chance of being picked. If even one ball varies in weight, the entire set is replaced. Between draws, the balls are locked away in a sealed container. Independent auditors attend each draw, and each draw is videotaped.
Each Atlantic 6/49 draw is conducted at ALC's head office in Moncton, New Brunswick.

Sheba..:dog:~~~

Brad

That's a good start Sheba,

Although not totally convinced yet I'm beginning to think that one has a better chance with drum setups (ask Combo who put that bug in my beanball :D )

NEW LOOK

Brado

there is a new look for your beloved BCLC website hahahah
U can even check your numbers on the spot and past history as well !! And they put stories of winners like b4.....
that is maybe due to the attacks launched against them since news about price Increase !!

How many lines do u have for Elsie's CN49 ?

Brad

So far 2 lines for CN, not started on BC yet

Have to take a look at BCLC ... still no reply btw, time to resend? :D

RESEND OR ELSE

It's time to remind them perhaps there is something called Media and that this Media likes to prey on Scandals......

2 lines only for Elsie ? I mean it's gonna be 20 at the end right ?

Brad

I should have said sets (2x 10 numbers). Dino and Speedy are working hard on the 3rd and 4th set.

Haven't decided on a wheel yet.

Cheers

Sheba

Re: GOOD DECISION CHARLES2

ComboManiac said:
I like that...
<snip> BC49 we might play less cause it's not gonna be cheap to play AW 10 as of the Jun date..

AW Wheel 10...is that 10 numbers = 210 games or is that something else?

Sheba

Dumb question... I was thinking AW meant all the wheels but that is not what is it?
AW = Abbreviation for the term Abbreviated Wheel.

Sheba

What wheel would you suggest playing ...
3/4 in 17 Number's 20 lines that would cost 10.00. or do you have a favorite one that you like?

SHEBA

I play AW 10 like 20 lines if things are tight therefore I have a big chance getting $20.00 back (after spending 10.00 for bC49)..
But if things are ok , I would play 30 lines therefore I am sure I am gonna win back minimum 30.00 if MATCH 3/10.....

Sheba

Thanks ComboManiac..
I will be studying and seeing which wheel I will be playing once the new format comes into effect. June is the expected date but that may change to an earlier date before the 649 change. Looking forward to being at this game more. Better on the pocket book as well.
2.00 1 line = 649 or
2.00 = 4 Lines Atlantic 649

JUNE 2004

Yea Sheba

When that day comes, my budget would change to the worse..
Which is most likely AW 10 ten lines for BC49 and NONE for 649 even if it's 20 Mil !!!
But Surely will play S7 providing it's the same price....
So when one plays AW ten lines, the return is bad say if you hit 3/10 I think return would be 10.00 or 20.00 Dollars not more....
One way to combat that price increase is to say play aw 10 twenty lines per draw for 2 consecutive ones rather than playing every draw with a weak AW 10.....
That is my reaction anyway....Others will play differently I am sure.

Sidebar