Dennis

Rebeckah

Am I right in thinking that an *announcer* is a list of #s that follow the winning #s? Like #10 which won in this game is followed by #42 6 times in the past....

Like that? So #10 would be *announcing* that #42 has a high probability of hiting in the next game? Lotto Director and Gail Howard have those lists. In Gail's it's the *trailing numbers* chart. in LD it's the *next draw charts* from the *your data* menu. Gail has the ability to go # by # and total highest hits and you can go back game by game to check the software's predictions. {Which is a great feature} LD can go next game, 2 games back, 3 games back, & 4 games back. Gail's chart is easier to read for me. In reviewing my past predictions, this hasn't been a very reliable chart for me. It produces 0-3 winners out of a list of about 20. I add this into my tally chart, but it only counts as a rank of one. Drawings since hit, power #s, and % (0ne hit in last 5 games and one hit in 5-10 games} and skips due counts for two.

Beaker

Can Gail Howard do double/triple/4/5 announcers?
I have the LottoDirector SW and am familiar with the 1-4 announcers, but that is only single announcer counts :agree2:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
Can Gail Howard do double/triple/4/5 announcers?

Gail's charts have the previous winning #s in a row on the top of the chart, going across. Under each winning #, once you move the lightbar over a number, the list of #s under it (all the #s in your game like 1-49) shift to the most hits to the list hits for that #. At the far right is a total column, which lists the total hits for each #. At the far left is the #s column, which when highlighted lists the #s chronologically. The total column when highlighted lists the highest hit trailing #s for last draws winning #s. So you get a list of all the #s that hit after your winning # by each #, by the # itself, or by total hits. You can use the + and - keys to go forward and backwards thru each game. So, it could have back 2-3-4 games. So, the answer to question is yes? The chart is much easier to use than to explain!
:dizzy: :lol:

The thing about all her charts is that as you move the lightbar to highlight a # or column, all the data rearranges itself. So, it gives me a real feel of personal control. LD is begining to frustrate me cuz I keep having to exit the software completely and then open it again which is causing schizms in my flow of consciousness man.
:p: :D

Rebeckah

Oh hey, I also had Ltto Buster at one time, and please don't waste your $ on that puppy. You could get more fulfillment from buying a quick pick.

I was under the impression that Gail howard's program couldn't do any double announcers or triple and so on....I'll get it soon and I'll tell you :read: ....but my grids for that are much better...They tell the whole story with different time frame...

Brad

GH will not give double or triple announcers directly ... there is a way to do it but it takes a long time ... it can search the history for doubles or triples but the rest must be done manually :sick:

Rebeckah

Will you explain what you mean by double and triple announcers? I thought they were comparable to Gail's trailing #s. thanks

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
Will you explain what you mean by double and triple announcers? I thought they were comparable to Gail's trailing #s. thanks
Rebeckah, single announcers answer the question "if the 12 hits what number occurs most frequently in the next draw?" for example - what number does the 12 announce. Double announcers answer the question "If I see the 12-23 pairing, what numbers does that pair announce" There can be two answers :agree: First, look at each draw where the 12 or the 23 hit and add the single announcers, second look at draws where both 12-23 hit - the double announcers. You can extend this to triple announcers, 12-23-45 say, and look single - 12 or 23 or 45 - or double 12-23, 12-45,23-45 or triple 12-23-45.

No commercial software, that I know of, looks at double,triple, etc announcers :no:, as a pair/triple etc and gives the announced number, they only combine the single announcers.

Gail Howard and Lotto Director only add single announcers

Don't forget, numbers can announce other numbers and numbers can be announced by other numbers - essentially looking forward and looking backward - GH trailing numbers. :agree:

Check the lotto glossery at the bottom for more definitions. :agree2:

Rebeckah

thank you for explaining that to me. :)

What a fantastic tool that is! I would imagine it's extremely specific, so anything that stands out would be a sure hit? & A Lotto Glossary! DOH! What a cool Lotto board this is...
:agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Rebeckah said:
thank you for explaining that to me. :)

What a fantastic tool that is! I would imagine it's extremely specific, so anything that stands out would be a sure hit? & A Lotto Glossary! DOH! What a cool Lotto board this is...
:agree: :agree2:
I have written that software for 6/49 and your lotto so if you have any questions, fire away.

I can look up any announcers 0-7 for any combo of 15 numbers (more if I modify the pgm) for the current, previous and next draws.

It's a very useful strategy to pick a key number, then build your list based on announced numbers until you have an optimum set.

Soon... $$$ :cow: $$$

Beaker said:
I have written that software for 6/49 and your lotto so if you have any questions, fire away.

I can look up any announcers 0-7 for any combo of 15 numbers (more if I modify the pgm) for the current, previous and next draws.

It's a very useful strategy to pick a key number, then build your list based on announced numbers until you have an optimum set.

Soon... $$$ :cow: $$$
I also have something quite similar to what Beaker has just explained here...I can look for double announcers...Triple announcers....and so on..And the day is not so long before you see that concept burst into a commercial software...We both myself and Beaker have worked for quite some time with these announcers and it is without a doubt an asset for picking numbers....

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
[/COLOR]

Oh... I would be very grateful if you could run something & show me for the next TX Lotto... we're up to 40 million now. Is there any way I can quickly set this up myself? I'll tell you guys, I'll buy your software once you get it set up. Maybe if you could even send me the base data I could keep it up by hand until you get the software ready? Would that work? thanks Beaker

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
I also have something quite similar to what Beaker has just explained here...I can look for double announcers...Triple announcers....and so on..And the day is not so long before you see that concept burst into a commercial software...We both myself and Beaker have worked for quite some time with these announcers and it is without a doubt an asset for picking numbers....

Dennis would you also run the #s for me for TX Lotto? Don't spend a ton of your time on it unless you really want to. I would appreciate whatever you can give me. I sure hope it shows up soon in software since it seems like a very good tool. thanks
:)

Sidebar