Dennis

Sheba said:
What program has the "Announcer" and where to get it..


Tks...

SHEBA...:dog:
For single announcers nothing beats Lotto-Analyzer 2002...you can also find it under some other programs ....but Lotto-Analyzer is the best as far as single announcers..
For the double announcers many programmers are about to includes this feature to their arsenal...I have been in touch with a few of them and they are highly considering including the feature into their devices..but as it is at the present time ...no commercial programs are giving this features...
 
One more thing the database for the 6/49 in lotto-Analyzer 2002 is very accurate as I have corrected the mistakes in the database myself (while beta-testing for them) and I have told the creator about it...He corrected his database then..
No b....
:lol:
 

Brad

Member
Hi Sheba,

Try <<< had to delete the link Brad because it contained a bulletin board that could have been used by a silly person to abuse this community ... thanks for trying to help >>> LieuTenant , pls delete if this link is not apropos, tho I think it's ok ... seems we talked about it bfr.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I can't answer that here Sheba...maybe LT can help you? :(
I believe there is not problem posting that link. You are not promoting this anymore than the Gail Howard, Lotto Director, etc. etc. software sites. If people have stumbled on software that would be interesting to the community then post away - right LT?

Go for it :agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
Loto Analyzer 2002

This version is currently being developed. Check this site regularly for news about it's availability.

Will check back again later on sometime...
 

LT

Administrator
Beaker said:
I believe there is not problem posting that link. You are not promoting this anymore than the Gail Howard, Lotto Director, etc. etc. software sites. If people have stumbled on software that would be interesting to the community then post away - right LT?
Yes Beaker ... thanks :agree: ... a non affiliate link to a legit lottery software author is OK .. so long as it is not connected to another forum (to prevent silly people from stealing the membership list from this bulletin board) and thanks Brad for posting the link to lotto analyser. When I saw Sheba's thread I went looking for it but only found things like "DR somebody's Super Lotto Analyzer" .. not what we were looking for :(
When the real program was free, its' link was in the tools section but was lost after its deletion when it became a paid only program.
 
LT said:
and

Yes Beaker ... thanks :agree: ... a non affiliate link to a legit lottery software author is OK .. so long as it is not connected to another forum (to prevent silly people from stealing the membership list from this bulletin board) and thanks Brad for posting the link to lotto analyser. When I saw Sheba's thread I went loking for it but only found things like "DR sombody's Super Lotto Analyzer" .. not what we were looking for :(
When the real program was free its link was in the tools section but was lost after its deletion when it became a paid only program.
This is why I did not post the link you guys! There is a forum there! Technical stuff discussed there mostly but nevertheless ...it is still a forum!
Thanks for the clarification LT!
:agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
This is why I did not post the link you guys! There is a forum there! Technical stuff discussed there mostly but nevertheless ...it is still a forum!
Thanks for the clarification LT!
:agree2:
Ahhhh, now I understand :agree: :blush:
 

LT

Administrator
Dennis Bassboss said:
This is why I did not post the link you guys! There is a forum there! Technical stuff discussed there mostly but nevertheless ...it is still a forum!
:agree2:
Much appreciated Dennis :agree:
... had not noticed the forum there. I'm not always as perfectly diligent as I should be in protecting the integrity of this board :blush:
 
Top