Dennis Bassboss vs Mister Greatness

Sheba

Ok Guys... Here you can go at each other and keep the other threads sensible!!!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba said:
Ok Guys... Here you can go at each other and keep the other threads sensible!!!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~

Hi Sheba,
a side note first:
after reading so much about Dennis calling himself "Mister Greatness", when I read the title of this thread, I couldn't stop laughing because it looks like he versus himself..
:lol:

anyway, if this thread here could improve him as a person, then I would definitely do it here.... but I guess a thread isn't enough for his arrogance, and his personality.... so thanks, but no thanks, so i think there's no point to open a thread just to vs. him...

thanks for the thought tho :)
I know you're trying to help this board to make it peaceful & good... but it's really hard if Dennis doesn't change... I believe many know it by now..

peter

Why do you insist on attacking Dennis, give it a rest already, and go away, your like a fly on a pile of dodo, now get lost!!!!!!!!

peter said:
Why do you insist on attacking Dennis, give it a rest already, and go away, your like a fly on a pile of dodo, now get lost!!!!!!!!

:) hi Peter,

I think the more question is more like "why does Dennis insist on accusing anyone who points out his fault is the same person as Sillyalien"?? or "why does Dennis insist on accusing people using different aliases??"

anyway, I have got nothing against you... I respect you just as much as I respect many others on this board.. so please play nice :D .. your post sounds pretty aggressive by asking me to "get lost".... I would appreciate it if you could try not to say that, thanks :cool:

NmbrsDude

peter said:

People don't have to attack Dennis to start anything with him. One simply has to express one's opinion and little mr. pompousness takes it from there and then cries that he's being attacked. If anyone is sick of this crap it's definitely me!! It's always the same story, the minute someone tries to stand up for their opinion against Dennis, people such as yourself come to his rescue and reinforce his bad attitude. Can you honestly say that being as full of himself as he is a good thing for the board? Don't you think it's disrespectful to other board members to have Dennis talk down to them like he does? Think about that...

ND

:cool:

peter

ND: I'm not defending Dennis, he can do that himself, I was merely trying to say, I and everyone else is sick of the crap, so lets cut it out, and talk about what this board is all about. The Lotto!:agree2: :wavey:

NmbrsDude said:
People don't have to attack Dennis to start anything with him. One simply has to express one's opinion and little mr. pompousness takes it from there and then cries that he's being attacked. If anyone is sick of this crap it's definitely me!! It's always the same story, the minute someone tries to stand up for their opinion against Dennis, people such as yourself come to his rescue and reinforce his bad attitude. Can you honestly say that being as full of himself as he is a good thing for the board? Don't you think it's disrespectful to other board members to have Dennis talk down to them like he does? Think about that...

ND

You are a great contributor to this board....Lets have a look...You post a set of numbers each draw...And all your other posts are there to criticize me...Come on give me a break!Obvious to me and others that you have another agenda here... I achieved greatness behond your wildest dreams....That you cannot stand...
Stop criticizing the top player of the board so far and all will be better...That stupid already rightly banned player by LT reinforce your bad attitude...How are you related to him..your friend? Or your shadow?
Strange you would defend someone that attacks LT regularly....Drop the mask... Who are you? And what is your real goal? I.P. address doesn't mean you are a different person...Happypig,Elaine,Lottodude and many more aliases just proved that without a doubt...

Don't you see that I have unmasked you to the bones here!
Nothing I do is good enough for you...That's obvious!
The other board ''your board'' died because I stopped posting there as simple as that!
Once I got off that place...It was doomed!I am that good!
Credibility!You are not getting any by doing what you do... If looking at my posts bothers you stop looking at them...You will only miss great hints and great achievements and no needs to cry like a baby everytime I post something positive...A normal person would have given up on this a long time ago...this is not normal ...there is something else behind this that has something to do with the other former dead board...I post the thruth and the thruth only...
All the ones that did not congratulated me on that amazing hit should ask themselves why?
But you don't have to ask yourself this question everybody here knows the answer...
YOU HATE ME! :lol:

NmbrsDude

poor, clueless Dennis...

I don't have to use multiple identities or multiple IP's to call a spade a spade. You just be happy I don't have an alias called LT because I would have put you in your place a long time ago. Nobody ever said you don't contribute to this board it's just that you seem to have a need to do it in the most condescending way possible. And on the issue of contribution, I don't believe this board has any rules that say I have to post more often that Dennis or provide more input than Dennis. Besides, most of your posts are not about contributing except to boosting your own already inflated ego.
In the beginning, when I first joined this board, I tried to contribute wherever I could, and I still do, but you always attacked me whenever you didn't understand what I was trying to say. And the minute I tried to explain what I meant, you tried to discredit me. The only reason I pushed the issue is because you've done it to countless other members on this board and I will not stand idly by while you impose your will based on your high opinion of yourself. You ask others to contribute but you don't give them equal time; and when you do thank them for their input it's always to say that you had already (supposedly) thought of it first and to again boost your own ego. A truly exceptional person does not need to go on about themselves; they are satisfied with the compliments they receive from others and, if the compliments don't come, they are still satisfied in knowing they have done their best and continue to improve.
I will repeat it for the 50th time, this has never been about you or I being the best on the board! I came here to learn, share and hopefully have some fun. It's just hard to learn, share and have fun when one guy keeps implying that we're all just here to watch him show us how it's done. I don't deny that you've had your successes but, again, you can't even be gracious in those successes. 15 people congratulate you and all you can do is complain about the ones that didn't. Hell man, there are apparently over 2400 members on this board. I'm guessing you're pissed off at the approximately 2385 who didn't recognize your obvious superiority? That's the issue and it is certainly not my problem. Grow up.
And to those who think that people like Dennis are best ignored and that they will just go away, let me take you back to a major example of how sticking your head in the sand doesn't lead to good things:
When the Nazis said they would not invade any one else after Poland, the mousy world leaders said "just leave Hitler alone and it will be alright". Where did that lead to? It wasn't until some leaders stood up to him that he learned that being a legend in your own mind and assuming you are the master race does not give you the right to look down on all others. Hopefully, you will learn this lesson in a much less painful way, Dennis.

I don't want to discuss this issue with you any more and if you should try to reply to this in any way that smacks of the attitude in your last post, I will personally ensure that LT does something about it. Be warned...

ND

:sick:

Beaker

NmbrsDude said:
<snipped nonsense>
Grow up.
... I will personally ensure that LT does something about it. Be warned...

ND

:sick:
You need to follow your own advice ... and I already spoke to him.

Last edited:

NmbrsDude

Beaker said:
You need to follow your own advice ... and I have already spoke to him.

Thanks, Beaker... and if you will be so kind to notice, I did try to stay out of it until now but it's gotten a little out of hand in my opinion and I can't stay on the sidelines on this one - sorry...

ND

you guys can all fight while i go out to the store and printout my ticket the winning 6/49 numbers for nov 29/03 yeah baby yeah!!!!

Dennis Bassboss said:
You are a great contributor to this board....Lets have a look...You post a set of numbers each draw...And all your other posts are there to criticize me...Come on give me a break!Obvious to me and others that you have another agenda here... I achieved greatness behond your wildest dreams....That you cannot stand...
Stop criticizing the top player of the board so far and all will be better...That stupid already rightly banned player by LT reinforce your bad attitude...How are you related to him..your friend? Or your shadow?
Strange you would defend someone that attacks LT regularly....Drop the mask... Who are you? And what is your real goal? I.P. address doesn't mean you are a different person...Happypig,Elaine,Lottodude and many more aliases just proved that without a doubt...

Don't you see that I have unmasked you to the bones here!
Nothing I do is good enough for you...That's obvious!
The other board ''your board'' died because I stopped posting there as simple as that!
Once I got off that place...It was doomed!I am that good!
Credibility!You are not getting any by doing what you do... If looking at my posts bothers you stop looking at them...You will only miss great hints and great achievements and no needs to cry like a baby everytime I post something positive...A normal person would have given up on this a long time ago...this is not normal ...there is something else behind this that has something to do with the other former dead board...I post the thruth and the thruth only...
All the ones that did not congratulated me on that amazing hit should ask themselves why?
But you don't have to ask yourself this question everybody here knows the answer...
YOU HATE ME! :lol:

Dennis the clown Bassboss (^^|| you like to use the clown smily so much, hence the cute little nickname for ya :lol: )

你自以為是可是你啥都不是..
哈哈

but hey man, I feel ya... according to this researched paper I read, they say that most old people are stubborn and are more isolated from scociety.. hence, their ways of thinking is different .. so they are isolated from society....

I feel ya man...... you have my pity...
I mean, you just don't get it, do you...
We're different ppl., not the same, but you jsut don't get it.. JUST SO YOU KNOW, YOU'RE NOT JESUS CHRIST OR SOME SAINTS, SO IT'S NOT LIKE ONLY ONE PERSON CAN DISLIKE YOUR BEHAVIOR...yeah.. just keep telling yourself that, everybody that dislikes you is the same person.. that way you'll die happier later on.. :lol:

btw, IT'S HILARIOUS HOW EVERYTIME PEOPLE POINT OUT YOUR BAD ATTITUDE, YOU ALWAYS AVOID OTHER PPL'S STATEMENT AND TRYING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF, BUT RATHER, YOU JUST ATTACK OTHERS BACK....

here are your 2 typical type of answers:
1) you just start by saying how other people don't contribute as you... (now, you should go back to college & take "Phil001, Critical Thinking" again.. i mean, what does the fact that you have a bad attitude w/ the fact have anything to do w/ other ppl's lotto contribution?? .. oh yeah... THERE'S NOTHING TO DO W/ THAT!. .. you just always do that cuz you wanna divert ppl's attention into thinking "you're da man!" and try to change the subject...
:lol: well, it doesn't work on somebody who's taken Phil001... your statement has no "literay merit" @ all... :lol: maybe there's "rhetorical power", but definitely not "literary merit"!! :lol:

2) now this one is even lamer... seriously... lame, yet hilarious:
You start by accusing everyone who points out your wrongness is the same person.. I mean, everyone once in a while, you use the same lame accusation, aren't you sick of it? @ least come up w/ something new man!!
you see, we're not tired of pointing out your wrongness that because WE'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE, & YOU DO HAVE A "NEED-TO-IMPROVE" (look how modest my wording is.. i guess i learned my lesson last time when i got banned :lol: ) ATTITUDE... I mean, If it has always been me, like only myself that's pointing you out, then I would've gotten tired & given up on you long time ago..

Brad

We need more ammo here ...

Things You'd Love To Say (Do you Dare??)

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
10. Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...
11. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision, I just don't give a darn.
14. Visualizing? I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you being competent.
16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I?... Flypaper for freaks!
20. And your cry-baby whiny-butt opinion would be...?
21. Do I look like a people person?
22. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
23. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
24. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
25. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
26. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
27. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
28. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
29. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
30. CHAOS, PANIC, & DISORDER - my work here is done.
31. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Pick out the one(s) you like the best and have at it !!!

Otherwise as Wise Rebeckah has already posted this is becoming a REAL SNOOZER :sleeping:

Re: We need more ammo here ...

Brad said:
Things You'd Love To Say (Do you Dare??)

5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you being competent.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I?... Flypaper for freaks!
21. Do I look like a people person?
22. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
23. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
30. CHAOS, PANIC, & DISORDER - my work here is done.
31. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Pick out the one(s) you like the best and have at it !!!

Otherwise as Wise Rebeckah has already posted this is becoming a REAL SNOOZER :sleeping:

Hey Brad, nice ones :lol:
see, I really really do enjoy your sense of humor!! that's true hilarious jokes w/ no hidden message!! :) :D

anyway, if I were to pick, I would go w/ these (don't know if it's too aggressive for the board rules though :agree: )

again, nice ones :agree2:
can't stop laughing.. :p:

Re: Re: Dennis Bassboss vs Mister Greatness

Mr. Greatness said:
Hi Sheba,
a side note first:
after reading so much about Dennis calling himself "Mister Greatness", when I read the title of this thread, I couldn't stop laughing because it looks like he versus himself..
:lol:

anyway, if this thread here could improve him as a person, then I would definitely do it here.... but I guess a thread isn't enough for his arrogance, and his personality.... so thanks, but no thanks, so i think there's no point to open a thread just to vs. him...

thanks for the thought tho :)
I know you're trying to help this board to make it peaceful & good... but it's really hard if Dennis doesn't change... I believe many know it by now..

I'M GLAD TO SEE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT HERE...... MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEARS IS THAT LT GIVES US A SMILEY GUY WITH THE TALL BOY FINGER...FOR JERKS LIKE YOURSELF...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE REAL MR.GREATNESS HAS TO OFFER...DON'T READ HIS POSTS...
MY CHALLENGE TO YOU IS...WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER BESIDES CRAP
LUCKYSTRIKE :kiss:

luckystrike said:
I'M GLAD TO SEE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT HERE...... MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEARS IS THAT LT GIVES US A SMILEY GUY WITH THE TALL BOY FINGER...FOR JERKS LIKE YOURSELF...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE REAL MR.GREATNESS HAS TO OFFER...DON'T READ HIS POSTS...
MY CHALLENGE TO YOU IS...WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER BESIDES CRAP
LUCKYSTRIKE :kiss:

Hello, CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE ,
(btw, I don't think you should be too hard on yourself.. It's okay if you don't win @ lottery.. After all, it's not that easy... So there's no need to call yourself "CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE"..:lol: )

Anyway, just a suggestion, watch your language here, don't easily call other people "JERK" since it's not really respectful.. You need to watch your language on LT's board if you truly respect the man!! :agree:
I mean, you don't see me call you CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE , that is, unless, of course, you call yourself CRAP first.. then I guess it's alright to call you CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE :lol: ..

btw, nice x'mas wish you got there, CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE , I mean, while others wish for a better world, or some may wish for a jackpot, CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE you wish for HOSTILITY towards others.... that's just so.. so like CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE :lol: .... last but not least, I don't need to offer CRAP , CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE himself is the man for the job of offering CRAP :lol:

Sheba

Luckystrike...

Just leave it at that... enough arguing and fighting... It is getting the board no where...We all know ....

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~

Sidebar