Dennis Bassboss vs Mister Greatness

Mr. Greatness said:
Hello, CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE ,
(btw, I don't think you should be too hard on yourself.. It's okay if you don't win @ lottery.. After all, it's not that easy... So there's no need to call yourself "CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE"..:lol: )

Anyway, just a suggestion, watch your language here, don't easily call other people "JERK" since it's not really respectful.. You need to watch your language on LT's board if you truly respect the man!! :agree:
I mean, you don't see me call you CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE , that is, unless, of course, you call yourself CRAP first.. then I guess it's alright to call you CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE :lol: ..

btw, nice x'mas wish you got there, CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE , I mean, while others wish for a better world, or some may wish for a jackpot, CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE you wish for HOSTILITY towards others.... that's just so.. so like CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE :lol: .... last but not least, I don't need to offer CRAP , CRAP LUCKYSTRIKE himself is the man for the job of offering CRAP :lol:

LIKE I HAVE TIME...TOP OF THE IGNORE LIST DINK.. :agree: :agree:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Don't worry Lucky he has been banned as of now by LT ...Just received the confirmation! :agree:

NO WORRIES TEACH..JUST IN A FIESTY MOOD...IT HAS BEEN A LONG THREE OR FOUR WEEKS...I GUESS I REACTED TO THE SITUATION,AS I WOULD IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WAS UNDER THE GUN..FAMILY IS FAMILY..AND ONE MUST RESPECT HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS...THANKS BRO!!!!

IT IS UNIQUE WHAT HAPPENS HERE..AND DISCOURAGING WHEN AN OUTSIDER TAKES IT UPON HIMSELF/HERSELF TO TRY AND DISRUPT A GOOD THING....what a loser :dizzy:

NOW..BACK TO THE LOTTERY THING UM A BOB... :agree:

NmbrsDude

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes !! I see he is now after others...Myself I can tolerate but going after others is a bit too much for me....

oh, so that's what tolerance is, huh? Boy, I guess I'd better buy a new dictionary. You've really taught me a lot...

Thanks,
ND

NmbrsDude

I'd like nothing more...

Just promise to try and be more like some other past big winners, Ben comes to mind, who although they won big, still did not feel the need to speak to others on this board in a condescending manner.

Here's hoping...

ND

:cool:

Re: I'd like nothing more...

NmbrsDude said:
Just promise to try and be more like some other past big winners, Ben comes to mind, who although they won big, still did not feel the need to speak to others on this board in a condescending manner.

Here's hoping...

ND

:cool:
I never intentionnally speak to others that way....But again my English lotto vocabulary knowledge is pretty much limited to certain words ... such as awesome, great,amazing etc... and when I post these it is never to downplay anyone...Like I have said before I have never used any players picks as filter on this board I am not that crazy!

But I really want to make peace with you ...We are all more vulnerables against these trolls when we are already divided...

jbiff

Somebody has to end this

Oh my goodness, I think it has finally come to an end.
Now you guys can get back to lotto crackin.
I can't peruse this forum enough.
I think I speak for a silent(lurking) majority. We want more input!!

Like:
Dennise-more details on announcers
Irvin-keep pumping for and providing Excel Formulas
GillesD-Howd you get so good with Combinatorial stats
Nick-The best provider of lotto software tools (dude your altruism has got to get you heaven)
Brad-You keep the pertinent info on the net and between threads connected
ThornC-you keep...
I can go on forever and I/we ain't got enough time to write/read about the knowledgeable perceptive posters
on this forum (might I add best on the net).

I have a few rudimentary ideas brewing and I'll post when I can state them clearly (could be a long time).
Anyway, lets get the energy back (esp. Lotto Players Toolbox )

And now after a moment of silence, we will then sing "Ding Dong this thread is dead"

Keep Brewin:beer:
Biff

Brad

Not only is this the best lotto forum on the net but it also has great lurkers :agree2:

Cheers Biff :beer: (PilsnerUrquell ... one of the best)

Irvin

Brad said:
Not only is this the best lotto forum on the net but it also has great lurkers :agree2:

Cheers Biff :beer: (PilsnerUrquell ... one of the best)

I agree with you Brad :thumb:

But I wont be touch'n the beer for the next few days........I feel like :sick:

Too many early xmas celebrations and we still have 20 days togo.

Sidebar