December 4 Discussion

Beaker said:
10 is off my list :dang: - good luck with it :agree2:
You might as well be right for that 10...I think that I will go sky high for the next no low numbers at all...a real sky high draw starting in the 30s and up maybe only 01 or 2 numbers in my set from the 20s....
I have been so busy lately That I don't have the leasure of studying the numbers very much ....I'm doing some volounteers work in the area for the poor people that struggle each day to eat
a decent meal...I am working so much on this that even my hints have been affected by it...But I do believe that it is a good cause...This community and many others I'm sure are in needs of help from everyone...It is part of a plan on preparing them for having a decent holiday season so they can forget their misfortune at least for a while! If someone ask you for help don't hesitate to help!
You'll see it is an incredible feeling!
:agree2:

Talking of feelings ....pretty soon Dennis will show (once again like many other times before...) some people here why he is the :king: of hints... :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
You might as well be right for that 10...I think that I will go sky high for the next no low numbers at all...a real sky high draw starting in the 30s and up maybe only 01 or 2 numbers in my set from the 20s....
I have been so busy lately That I don't have the leasure of studying the numbers very much ....I'm doing some volounteers work in the area for the poor people that struggle each day to eat
a decent meal...I am working so much on this that even my hints have been affected by it...But I do believe that it is a good cause...This community and many others I'm sure are in needs of help from everyone...It is part of a plan on preparing them for having a decent holiday season so they can forget their misfortune at least for a while! If someone ask you for help don't hesitate to help!
Very thoughtful of you :king: especially at this time of year - and with the weather so :cold: :cold: must help those less fortunate.:agree2:
If you play, Ms. Lucky will reward you :agree:

Beaker said:
Very thoughtful of you :king: especially at this time of year - and with the weather so :cold: :cold: must help those less fortunate.:agree2:
If you play, Ms. Lucky will reward you :agree:
You bet That I'll play after all....The best way to help them is to win big! :agree2: :eek:

My final set will be posted early tomorrow afternoon! Something tells me that a nice win is coming this way.....The last time that I hit for 5 it was in December....and I'm due to get a big bang out of these draws....And this time I will not be happy of getting 3 or 4 out of 8 ....I want more.... :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
My final set will be posted early tomorrow afternoon! Something tells me that a nice win is coming this way.....The last time that I hit for 5 it was in December....and I'm due to get a big bang out of these draws....And this time I will not be happy of getting 3 or 4 out of 8 ....I want more.... :agree2:
I haven't hit in a lonnnnnnnnngggggg time :notme: :help: :angel:

This game rewards those who have abundant patience. :spiny:

Beaker

Joanne said:
I'm hoping that my 1st set of numbers are

good ones.

I am going to wheel these 10 numbers.

2-5-6-24-25-27-31-36-40-44

I really like: 2-27 as my favorites.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Very nice picks Joanne, very nice indeed :eek:

Welcome to the boards and post your thoughts when you get a chance :agree:

I like both of those favorites :agree: That 2 should hit :smash:

Dennis Bassboss said:

YOU ARE A KIND MAN...YOU DESERVE TO BE REWARDED FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!!!:agree: :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I will shake up the world of lottery tonite .... :dizzy:
You might - that is a very good set :agree2: :agree:

Beaker's last minute prediction: no 20's or 30's - watch for it :eek: :dance1:

Good Luck....Let's hope Ms. Lucky is in the neighbourhood ;)

Sidebar