December 4 Discussion

Sheba

Member
I see the 1 and 37 were :cold: last time and they showed so maybe some more :cold: ones will be next!

34 and 36 may come up but that 9 ... I think it is in DEEP:cold: freeze somewhere...

SHeba...:dog:

Play the Lottery! ...Make some Money!:lol: :lol:
 
Now the time has come to unleash a series of amazing posts...Two draws ago the 15 came up....yesterday the 01-02 combo came up.....It is going high folks....And + within the next 3 draws the 20-43 combo should hit hard....The 27-34 are lurking ...36-46 are also good candidates..... :agree2: :eek2: :eek3:
 

Beaker

Member
LuckyGuess said:
the most frequent pair with 2: 3 27 31 25 47 36 5
i bet 2 3

Draw N1 N2 N3 N4 N5 N6 Bonus
883 1 2 3 4 13 48 20
1866 2 3 4 18 28 43 15
1577 2 3 5 10 26 27 35
1864 2 3 6 7 18 36 14
292 2 3 6 11 31 42 1
1632 2 3 6 15 39 44 33
656 2 3 7 22 38 48 21
496 2 3 8 24 32 48 28
1290 2 3 9 16 27 43 21
1461 2 3 10 16 27 37 45
1404 2 3 11 14 27 30 38
1431 2 3 11 15 34 47 25
1725 2 3 12 27 31 47 11
1215 2 3 13 16 22 48 49
1817 2 3 13 17 23 32 39
1322 2 3 13 17 23 42 31
722 2 3 13 26 36 38 40
1109 2 3 13 27 30 49 7
1432 2 3 14 17 25 49 27
1378 2 3 15 19 44 45 34
1075 2 3 17 38 40 42 1
811 2 3 18 30 34 40 13
1393 2 3 19 32 36 47 25
1513 2 3 22 31 34 45 37
1645 2 3 22 32 33 34 5
71 2 3 23 26 27 40 4
1264 2 3 24 25 43 45 18
1086 2 3 31 36 46 48 7


good luck to all
This might have been 1 draw early :agree:
 

Beaker

Member
Sheba said:
I see the 1 and 37 were :cold: last time and they showed so maybe some more :cold: ones will be next!

34 and 36 may come up but that 9 ... I think it is in DEEP:cold: freeze somewhere...

SHeba...:dog:

Play the Lottery! ...Make some Money!:lol: :lol:
That 9 hit 2 draws ago Sheba - it may need to thaw a bit more.
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Now the time has come to unleash a series of amazing posts...Two draws ago the 15 came up....yesterday the 01-02 combo came up.....It is going high folks....And + within the next 3 draws the 20-43 combo should hit hard....The 27-34 are lurking ...36-46 are also good candidates..... :agree2: :eek2: :eek3:
Yes, the high are circling here.:spiny:

I took a little closer look at the history. Of course we know our good announcer set 1-2-15 for the high draws and there are some good indications of this - take a look at 1883/1884/1885 and 1917/1918/1919
BUT,
there is one thing about those draws that is interesting - the 3 is always in the neighbourhood :eek:
 
Beaker said:
Yes, the high are circling here.:spiny:

I took a little closer look at the history. Of course we know our good announcer set 1-2-15 for the high draws and there are some good indications of this - take a look at 1883/1884/1885 and 1917/1918/1919
BUT,
there is one thing about those draws that is interesting - the 3 is always in the neighbourhood :eek:
And the 03 likes the neighbourhood of the 02 a lot these days.... :eek:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
And the 03 likes the neighbourhood of the 02 a lot these days.... :eek:
Yes :agree:

That's why I say LuckyGuess might have been 1 draw early with his 2-3 :eek:

Got to watch that 8 - my spidy sense is tingling for that one :scatter: :liplick:
 

Beaker

Member
Beaker said:
Yes :agree:

That's why I say LuckyGuess might have been 1 draw early with his 2-3 :eek:

Got to watch that 8 - my spidy sense is tingling for that one :scatter: :liplick:
13-31 could be part of the story here along with that 27
:read:
 

Beaker

Member
dwoods99 said:
I am going out on a limb here and playing these numbers ...
01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08
09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24
25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32
33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40
41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48
:yes:
Spoiler would be 49 :clown:
:lphant:

I hope I'm right :lol:
:worry: Be careful with that 49 dwoods99, 1 and 47 are big announcers for that one.
 

Beaker

Member
inner said:
sort a mix of two of my programs

stand alone
3-12-22-30-31-43

wheel in for the 12 amd 30
34-40-45-46
4-10-35-44

and beaker if you use this for a filter and it works
I want a share :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't use those as a filter inner :dang: I like most of them :lol: :agree2:
We'll win together :dance1:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Watch for that 10! :eek2: :eek3:
I liked this one a few draws back - it might still be in play - got to check it out.
We might see that antipode draw you talked about :agree:
 
Beaker said:
I liked this one a few draws back - it might still be in play - got to check it out.
We might see that antipode draw you talked about :agree:
I like that 10....The 01-02 have announced the 20-43 combo a few times also...An antipode draw is certainly lurking around and I'm not excluding that possibility at all here....That 01-02-03-04 That once struck came out of a similar frame and pattern then what happenned the last few draws but also keep in mind that the 01-02 have never repeated on back to back draws... :eek2: :eek3:
 
TOO EARLY

ALRIGHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEN...I WAS ONE OR TWO DRAWS EARLY WITH # 41

EARLY THOUGHTS....

10-20-41-43-.... AND LOOKING AT 46 :eek: :eek: IGOING TO BLAST THIS DRAW:lol: :mad:
 

Beaker

Member
Re: TOO EARLY

luckystrike said:
ALRIGHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEN...I WAS ONE OR TWO DRAWS EARLY WITH # 41

EARLY THOUGHTS....

10-20-41-43-.... AND LOOKING AT 46 :eek: :eek: IGOING TO BLAST THIS DRAW:lol: :mad:
You were too early with alot luckystrike :agree: I like that 41-43-46 combo also :agree2:

I think we see alot of 40's this time - they are ready to strike hard :smash:
 
BEAKER

BETTER EARLY THAN LATE..:eek: .....I MUST BE :dizzy: :dizzy: ..I'M HEADING OUTSIDE TO PUT UP MY X-MAS LIGHTS..... -27 WITH THE WINDCHILL THEY TELL ME!!!!!:cold: :cold: :cold:

I'LL BE BACK SOON...UHMMMMMMMMMM...27...I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT:wavey: :cold:
 
Top