DEC 7 Provincial 6/49's

daleks

am viewing 3 graphs: A) #'s drawn from beginning (1132 draws)
B) from beginning plus bonus (1132 draws)
C) #'s drawn this year (96 draws).
noticed this: graph A is gradual, not many #'s drawn same number of times. grouping in last three draws was around #'s drawn 137-140 times;
graph B gradual also, grouping of #'s drawn in last 3 is spread out;
graph C is blocky ie - 9 #'s drawn 10 times
6 #'s drawn 11 times
5 #'s drawn 14 times
4 #'s drawn 15 times
the grouping of #'s drawn in last 3 is spread out.

I don't know what any of this means and might never know, but have also noticed this: of the 15 #'s drawn most often in the last 96 draws (those #'s drawn 17,16,15,14 times), only 2 show up in the grouping on chart A.

There seems to be a trend of #'s pushing their way to the top, but, more importantly, because there are 13 million combinations,and only 1132 have been chosen, the larger trend to equalize is past our even bothering to look at. It might be safe to stay with the inherent bias programmed into the game, and stay with the leading numbers.

Last edited:

daleks

hi mon

i have noticed that you are the only one together enough outside of B.C. to post provincial numbers and i think it is very brave of you. it would be very nice to see you as a winner in that endeavour, so i wish you all the best luck for this upcoming draw

:wavey:

daleks

Hi, my name is peter, and i am an...lotto guy

and, this is true:since signing on here a little while back, my numbers have gone to sh.t.....for some years prior, without paying attention to really what was happening with numbers every draw, i was playing something i thought was warm and cozy.....i could not "beat" the numbers - ie, get lots of right numbers each draw, but by playing consistently in some sort of system, did make a few dollars.....
tha range of systems to play with is probably bigger than the odds of winning the jackpot in the first place...and, i have come out of my stupor........

reference: LT's desire to stay with the same set of numbers over a period of time, and, today, BRAD, an honest wilderness person ( i don't know what that means) discovered - in another forum on this site - that HE HAD LOST IT COMPLETELY - reference - see the daily postings, i think ( hey, brad, how u doing) --- AND WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE----and i have had the same thing happen to me as happened to brad--------------so, here is my solution:

for the next little while, i will do what i have done in the past, and let the numbers come to me....i will play all LD's 5 or less, throw in the occasional 6,7 or 8,,,,,and stay away from the 40's........

no more graphs and/or charts....no more groups, blah, blah, blah........will certainly never go to quick picks, but will let my instincts take over.............

now, i will sit down,,,,,,,,and drink more coffee.....hey, that's my donoughtn ...donot.... dounot....doughnout....got it...........

:heul: :heul: :D :D :D

Brad

Welcome to the Sweet Section

First we had Cookies for Combo now it's Donuts for Daleks :D

PS you're right about my temporary insanity (at least I think it won't last) as I for the briefest of moments thought I could have my cake and eat it too ... guess I'll have to settle for the occasional Brownie :lol:
Hey, we have to come up with a sweet for Mon !!

Brad

BC49 Picks

here are nrs I may play today:

01-08-13-14-15-16-18-24-25-33-34-36-37-38-40-43

Good Luck Players !! :agree2:

Florie

Re: Welcome to the Sweet Section

Brad said:
First we had Cookies for Combo now it's Donuts for Daleks :D

PS you're right about my temporary insanity (at least I think it won't last) as I for the briefest of moments thought I could have my cake and eat it too ... guess I'll have to settle for the occasional Brownie :lol:
Hey, we have to come up with a sweet for Mon !!

To summarize it, THE SWEET BC49NERS
Brownie Brad
Cookie Combo
Doughnut Daleks

Need more coffee or tea?
You sweet guys have all the fun!:rolleyes:

daleks

these are serious numbers

played usual 80 boards; 20 each starting with 2,4,6 or 12, then:
played at random below LD's 6, paying attention to 32 34,35...20,30,40...13,23,43....threw in 38,39/47,48,49......hee haw :cool:

one quick pick double play BC/49 and 6/49....19,23,25,37,46,48.......

good luck to all....

daleks

Hi Florie.......

thanks, i take mine double/double or black,,,,the donoughts should have some sort of filllllllling and be real squishshshyyyy.........:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Brad

Re: Re: Welcome to the Sweet Section

Hi Florie,

I like that, THE SWEET BC49NERS, call us BCDs for short ! the D is for $$ dough of course :D

Still play the ON49? Post some picks :agree2:

Daleks might have scored

With those crazy high numbers I suspect Daleks matched 3 ot 4/6
But I can't believe they picked everything that Brad OON !!
32-35-39

Brad

Re: these are serious numbers

daleks said:
played usual 80 boards; 20 each starting with 2,4,6 or 12, then:
played at random below LD's 6, paying attention to 32 34,35...20,30,40 ...13,23,43....threw in 38,39 /47,48,49......hee haw :cool:
<snip>....
That's 4 and the bonus :agree2:

Re: OONs ... I should'a waited till 4:55 to post :D

Last edited:
BC/49 SUCKS BIG TIME

I think we should play the way Daleks does as it's much better than ours IF THERE IS MONEY FOR THAT.
The Day of Reckoning is Dec 28 and hoping by then LUCK would change even to match 3/10 :agree:

daleks

how sweet it is....

" doughnut " ?.......this is what happened...the 35 was on all boards, winning 3 4+ bonus, and 6 3+bonus....lots of 2 + bonus....no 28, i did not play that and quite a few 21's, helping with the winning combinations in two boards.....the first number drawn was again an odd number, and i played a few 11's as well, noting Brad's post that it had come up to the 35 number level....40 i played a lot and 38, but no 28 or 8........the 32 played a large role, and was in all but two of the winning combinations, and lots of other lines.........i think it helped the numbers started at 21, and i hardly play them so close together ie - 32,35,38,39,40 - although that happens quite often especially with LD's below 6, that the 5 or 5+ will continue to elude.....must make changes.......

sweets things to all....:blush:

Last edited:
Winning $90.00 and Losing $40.00

Well Done Daleks

At least you got $50.00 extra :agree2:

Keep it up so that you can catch 5/6 off guard :lol:

Sidebar