Cold numbers coming out

GillesD

Double LD and better

Oh come on Dennis, it seems to me that you are edgy today. Stop using the bold and large characters to make minor points.

OK you do not me like mentionning your slight mistake. But you said yourself "is there something wrong with my datas???" and the answer is YES. As mentionned, this has no major effect on the analysis, 42.9% instead of 45.7%, but that last value is still under the real values for all draws. If 32 predicts 42.9% of 2 double LD or better, I assume (yes I know - it is not a fact) that there are quite a few numbers with a prediction level higher than 50% in order to get an overall average of 50.1%.

As far as assumptions go, I can not say who makes the most. But is it an assumption to say that for all draws up to date, 50.1% of the results show 2 double LD or better? So yes, it seems that I am trying to tell you "that every numbers that comes as a bonus (all of them are) are announcing lots of triples LDs or two Double LDs in the very next draw".

That is why I asked you if you had the percentage for distribution for the LD; I got this information for 6-number combinations on the LotWin site but it is not available for 7-number combinations. I will try to calcultate this for the 85,900,584 possible combinations to have facts on the LD distribution. But I expect that it will be in the 50% range for any combination to have 2 double LD or better.

As far as the 48-49 thing, leave me time and I will come to it.

Last edited:
I'm honest and I already explained my little mistake for draw 1108...Before accusing me of anything ...You should read my initial statement carefully and tell me what is wrong with that statement instead of telling me what is wrong with something that I have not said.... Me too I can play around with words...and numbers...but I won't be misled by someone that is always scratching for a mistake ...so minus it can be or means...I once blew your brains out by saying to you that the 05-31 was coming...and they did...what is the logic behind that?? Any?
Perhaps... but all your exell files (That have been flaud at times and misleading like any other datas) could not at the time have produced that kind of accurate prediction...luck only? I won't make that kind of assumption .....but most likely you will make such assumption....so you see from where I stand you are not always dealing with facts and facts only because like anybody you don't have all the answers and datas to everything... I wonder if you ever questionned yourself of why you were always trying to prove people wrong? Unless of course your under an alias...
:king: :king:

dwoods99

Ding! Ding! End of round one :D
Now both of you go in your corners and wait for the next bell... and this time no hitting below the belt :D :lol:

Maggie

I agree :agree2: You have no idea how much I wish I never opened up THAT can of worms by asking that question in the first place. :dang:

Last edited:
GillesD and Dennis

Come on guys stop that crap and shake hands instead :beer:
We are here to try to win that elusive Lottery jinx not to fight over Goddamn numbers :agree:

GillesD

To Maggie

Please, keep asking those questions. It forces us to look at our data from a different perpective. We may not agree on the proper answer and a discussion will result. But we will all gain from it.

Re: GillesD and Dennis

ComboManiac said:
Come on guys stop that crap and shake hands instead :beer:
We are here to try to win that elusive Lottery jinx not to fight over Goddamn numbers :agree:
Yes I have stop already Combo and you are right ..but don't get me wrong here I still have a lot of respect for Gilles and I hope he is not mad at me either but I just do not agree with him on that issue but that's it ...one thing that might be very much misleading is my poor English...

Brad

From one 'English is my second language' guy to another:

there are many ppl whos English can't hold a candle to yours Dennis, even though it's their first and only language ... so to cool off a bit, take this advice: pull down your pants and go slide on the ice !!

Cheers to two heavy-weights, Dennis and Gilles :chug:

Last edited:
What the!!!!!!!!

Sorry folks I thought I was viewing family fued for a minute!!!!!

This I thought was a friendly chat group,Where I myself respect

the opinions and comments of all involved...Having said that if I did manage to win the big one to-nite ...I will fly all members to my pad for a couple of

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Re: What the!!!!!!!!

luckystrike said:
Sorry folks I thought I was viewing family fued for a minute!!!!!

This I thought was a friendly chat group,Where I myself respect

the opinions and comments of all involved...Having said that if I did manage to win the big one to-nite ...I will fly all members to my pad for a couple of

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Hey Lucky strike don't drink too much...you might post in the wrong forum... :lol:

Sidebar