Best Performing Set - Draw 20-09-03

hot4

Best Performing Set Trial

Here go two sets of 12 numbers that LottoStatisticsXL met as BPS for next draw: 20/09/03 (#2052):

SET A:
Best So Far: 4,6,13,18,21,26,29,31,33,37,41,48

Start Draw: 2051
Duration: 45 past draws
Set Size: 12 numbers
Categories: 4_hits
Trials: 1000

Best Observed: 6-12-11-7-8-1-0-0
Times Better than Average: 6,5

This set hit 4 numbers in 8 draws.

SET B:
Best So Far: 4,5,6,12,13,15,16,20,26,31,37,48

Start Draw: 2051
Duration: 45
Set Size: 12 numbers
Categories: 4_hits
Trials: 100,000

Best Observed: 4-16-8-7-10-0-0
Times Better than Average:8,4

This set hit 4 numbers in 10 draws.

Let's try other configurations ... :idea:
Frank

Last edited:

Irvin

Test results

Darn I tested positive for being too happy :D .

I have put a couple of Best Performing Set test results in the Lotto Toolbox section.

Regards,

Irvin

Very happy :D with past results now for the real test.

Beaker

Re: Test results

Irvin said:
Darn I tested positive for being too happy :D .

I have put a couple of Best Performing Set test results in the Lotto Toolbox section.

Regards,

Irvin

Very happy :D with past results now for the real test.
That's why I missed them ;)

I liked the look of the last prediction Frank put up - I might download Nick's work to take a look :eek:

Irvin

Beaker!!!

Definitely worth a look.

Here are my predictions for the next draw, 2051.

6, 11, 13, 17, 22, 29, 32, 34, 35, 42, 46, 47.

Heres another set......Dont like the 40 range at the moment;

2, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 18, 25, 27, 33

My last selection indicates possible low sum draw?

Irvin

As Frank has stated earlier...Lets try other configurations.

Yes please and post "TEST RESULT" (if back testing) In the Lotto Toolbox section.

There is a thread there for test results.

Regards,

Irvin.

hot4

Beaker said:
This could be in the discussion thread :agree:

Beaker,

as you can see, this thread is about some method, till now, different from those we have applied in the discussion thread.

Again, it has so many numbers that only those readers using the Best Performing Set button will be interested in.

These have been the reasons why I opened a specific thread.

As this has been the first time I opened a thread, I'd like to know why you told that. I need your opinion.

Frank

Beaker

hot4 said:
<snip>
As this has been the first time I opened a thread, I'd like to know why you told that. I need your opinion.

Frank
Frank,
these look like predictions to me, relevant to the current draw, just like anyone else would put a list of numbers for consideration. Nick often puts predictions from his SW in the discussion thread for consideration and I myself have put predictions from WinHunter. I don't think it is necessary to open another thread - let's try to keep everything together for the relevant draw so that we are not jumping from thread to thread. I'd like to see what that SW has predicted and compare it to George's list, but it is a little bit of a pain to go back and forth.

If you are doing a trial with this software over a number of draws like Andrew did with WinHunter, that's different and a separate thread might be a better idea.

Just trying to reduce the clutter and keep everything together Frank. :agree: If you have ever gone back to review something you'll appreciate what I suggest. :agree2:

hot4

Beaker said:
Frank,
<snip>

If you are doing a trial with this software over a number of draws like Andrew did with WinHunter, that's different and a separate thread might be a better idea.

That's the idea. To trial during some draws e.g.10. Maintaining old BPS in trial and updating with two more each draw, by player. Indeed I was only thinking to make a unique thread, to avoid spreading posts.

May be my mistake has been to put the date of the draw in the title. Do you know if it is possible to change the title of the thread?

Frank

Beaker

hot4 said:
That's the idea. To trial during some draws e.g.10. Maintaining old BPS in trial and updating with two more each draw, by player. Indeed I was only thinking to make a unique thread, to avoid spreading posts.

May be my mistake has been to put the date of the draw in the title. Do you know if it is possible to change the title of the thread?

Frank
Yes, the date is the problem :agree: and maybe LT can change that for us because I think you can only change that title if there is one post in the thread :confused: or start a new one if you want and use this one as a trial. Irvin has a thread in the 'Toolbox' forum also - maybe that one can be for 'All other lottos'. Should be 'Best Performing Sets - LottoStatisticsXL Can649' then each post is by draw date :agree2: Then we can review how everyone is doing.

hot4

Beaker said:
Yes, the date is the problem :agree: and maybe LT can change that for us because I think you can only change that title if there is one post in the thread :confused: or start a new one if you want and use this one as a trial. Irvin has a thread in the 'Toolbox' forum also - maybe that one can be for 'All other lottos'. Should be 'Best Performing Sets - LottoStatisticsXL Can649' then each post is by draw date :agree2: Then we can review how everyone is doing.

I'll wait LT telling something. If not possible to change the title ... it's better to open a correct thread.

Frank

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
I just want to test this one in the upcoming draws....
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49
:)

As we don't know which settings / configuration (Duration, Categories, ... ) are better, it would be good if you post them too.

Frank

hot4

Beaker said:
<snip> Irvin has a thread in the 'Toolbox' forum also - maybe that one can be for 'All other lottos'. Should be 'Best Performing Sets - LottoStatisticsXL Can649' then each post is by draw date :agree2: Then we can review how everyone is doing.

Beaker,

the aim is to test/see which duration (40?60?100? draws), categories (2_hits?, 3_hits?, 4_hits?...), Observed hits, ...

If we get a good conclusion about these variables, then players can make their future predictions (if they want) using LottoStatisticsXL knowing the best way to use it.

Frank

hot4 said:
As we don't know which settings / configuration (Duration, Categories, ... ) are better, it would be good if you post them too.

Frank
Well this is my problem.....Because it is good for all the lottos.....Not only Canadian 6/49.....But according to some of my projections simulations..(A brand new program that one of my friends has developped) I can post the next 52 draws....The jackpot should come from these numbers in the Canadian 6/49 within the next 52 draws....And also one 5 hitters will come during that time .....It will hit.....It will... :agree: :eek:

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
(A brand new program that one of my friends has developped)

If that program is LottoStatistics, the only sets in trial here are those got by means of Best Performing Set button. If you are getting your numbers by means of other button, you must check their hits in another thread, otherwise you are not colaborating with the aim of the thread.

Beaker

hot4 said:
Beaker,

the aim is to test/see which duration (40?60?100? draws), categories (2_hits?, 3_hits?, 4_hits?...), Observed hits, ...

If we get a good conclusion about these variables, then players can make their future predictions (if they want) using LottoStatisticsXL knowing the best way to use it.

Frank
This is a great idea Frank :agree2: It is good to see the trends here. I have not looked at the software and I'm not sure you can go back to do some regression testing but lets start a new thread because this one is cluttered with other stuff and build some good predictions :agree:

Sidebar