Best Keno Number Category (4/10, 10/10)

blitzed

gmac78 said:
I've been winning the 8/10 $25 prize a lot lately. Twice already this month and twice last month. I scored 9/10 twice in the summer as well. I just cant get over the hump ... yet.

If anything pays off, it'll be persistence. I play $1-$3 a day depending on my mood, number research done and change in my pocket.
hiya gmac78, wild...I hopeya have $2 or $3 ridin on that lucky pick whenya do manage to nail it :)

later,
blitzed:thumb:

gmac78

Thanks blitzed, but to have the maximum number of lines/numbers covered AND keep a budget I keep the wagers at $1 a board. Like Ive said before though, Im not greedy- $250,000 IS the blessing Im looking for. I do quite well for myself and its that 250K that would provide the buffer I need to worry a lot less about uncertainty in the future.

Hi Karen,

Im taking what I wrote from the thread called 'Best Keno Number Category (4/10, 10/10)' as it best describes my method.

I basically remove 17-18 of the previous nights winning numbers, leaving me with 52-53. I keep 2-3 of the winners because an average of 5-7 reappear the following night. The way in which I choose which 2-3 to keep and how to select 7-8 more out of the 55 remaining numbers is a process that includes, hot/cold pairings, historical date charts of individual hot numbers, carryover patterns, max hit percentages and positioned sequencing of patterns once a minimum of 25% of the my generated numbers are chosen. I also tend replay a generated set or pair of sets until they hit at least 7 numbers in addition to a new set. Then I tweak as needed/felt.

-pe

blitzed

hiya gmac78, nice...yes winning $250k would be a good prize in Canada...here in the USA Obama would want a huge chunk of mine:dang:

goodluck!

gmac78

how did it go Karen?

yes blitzed, tax free jackpots are nice..lol. When you think of how long it takes an average worker to actually SAVE $250,000 the amount really becomes significant.

i had such a stressful day at work today. All i could think of was winning lotto max with my wretched coworkers, collecting my portion of the 12 million (almost a mill) and then telling them off...lol.

blitzed

gmac78 said:
how did it go Karen?

yes blitzed, tax free jackpots are nice..lol. When you think of how long it takes an average worker to actually SAVE $250,000 the amount really becomes significant.

i had such a stressful day at work today. All i could think of was winning lotto max with my wretched coworkers, collecting my portion of the 12 million (almost a mill) and then telling them off...lol.

hiya gmac78...yup, fuggem:rolling:

if I won big lottery, I'd have to refrain from transforming into the incredibly ass-kicking hulk:mad: :mad3: :mad4: :kaioken:

to put into perspective, Google paid only about 2.5% in taxes, meanwhile the United States government would straight up steal about 40% of my winnings, what a buncha a-holes.

goodluck,

gmac78

Anyone have recent luck with any keno sets?

I cranked my daily play to $4 (from $1 or 2) for a week starting tonight.

gmac78

So far, playing $4 a day instead of 102 has resulted in $56 in wins and $68 in expenses for February.

Not bad, not great though. At least Im winning something back!

gmac78

LOL @ Mikki,

I cant tell you how many disproportionate times Ive either got 6 out of 10 or 1 out of 10. Its remarkable.

gmac78

Mikkii,

I'm with you on that, I will get 10 before I quit this God-forsaken game. I'm not playing solely to support charities my friend...lol

gmac78

Im thinking about quitting Keno- especially in the light of the 649 price hike. I just cant seem to justify a daily expense on keno that hasnt paid off ANYTHING this year (2013) apart from 3 $2 hits. Ive been playing 2 lines midday and evening ($4 per day).

I will make a decision at the end of this month. I'm feeling pretty discouraged.

Icewynd

gmac78 said:
Im thinking about quitting Keno- especially in the light of the 649 price hike. I just cant seem to justify a daily expense on keno that hasnt paid off ANYTHING this year (2013) apart from 3 $2 hits. Ive been playing 2 lines midday and evening ($4 per day).

I will make a decision at the end of this month. I'm feeling pretty discouraged.

Keno is a toughie. I played on paper for a while and had absolutely no success.

Maybe a good time to go back and re-read Rogerwww posts -- concentrate on half of the board, keep an eye on the repeats, etc. (Although I suspect Roger played much, much more than $4 a day).

Anyway, whatever you decide it will be the right decision. :beer:

:thumb:

blitzed

yeah, lottery is novelty the way it is setup...I rarely chase the big games, prefer the better odds of pick3/pick4 if I do get the itch to play something.

later,

Sidebar