Best Keno Number Category (4/10, 10/10)

gmac78

I usually attempt the 4 number and 10 number sets.

I eliminate previous winners, both hot and cold numbers as well as pairings that share any of the aforementioned parameters.

I find I am getting some luck but no big hits.

gmac78

8/10 twice in a week plus 0/10. Thats a $7 investment to return $402. Minus the $7, I profited $395!!!

I cant wait for tonights draw.

blitzed

gmac78 said:
8/10 twice in a week plus 0/10. Thats a $7 investment to return $402. Minus the $7, I profited $395!!!

I cant wait for tonights draw.

right on gmac78!

:bomb: blow it wide open now heh!
blitzed:beer:

gmac78

Last night was an expected set back since the streak began. From the 20 number I selected to gather my 10 from, only 6 were winners. Of them, my ticket yielded 2 of them. I would rather have had none and won $2. Im working on tonights set. I may post them beforehand if time alllows.

cheers....

gmac78

My 10 pick for tonight will be 7,13,25,30,34,41,51,54,65,68.

It usually takes me about 2 hours to really look and analyze all the aspects I have as criteria for selecting a set. Because of work and life getting in the way, I usually have about 5-10 minutes on a daily basis..lol.

blitzed

gmac78 said:
My 10 pick for tonight will be 7,13,25,30,34,41,51,54,65,68.

It usually takes me about 2 hours to really look and analyze all the aspects I have as criteria for selecting a set. Because of work and life getting in the way, I usually have about 5-10 minutes on a daily basis..lol.

cool, goodluck with that pick...you poke numbers around in spreadsheet or what?

later,
blitzed:thumb:

gmac78

Hey Blitzed,

I basically remove 17-18 of the previous nights winning numbers, leaving me with 52-53. I keep 2-3 of the winners because an average of 5-7 reappear the following night. The way in which I choose which 2-3 to keep and how to select 7-8 more out of the 55 remaining numbers is a process that includes, hot/cold pairings, historical date charts of individial hot numbers, carryover patterns, max hit percentages and positioned sequencing of patterns once a minimum of 25% of the my generated numbers are chosen.

I realize it may be difficult to follow what exactly I mean by all that as some of the terms used are ones Ive coined. Rest assured though, I have no golden goose to show for it all ---YET!

gmac78

Two numbers last night. My bankroll can be as much as $20 a day but I cant justify that. I keep it simple and distill my analysis to one line of 10. I could produce more and check them but I would nto be happy if/when an unplayed line hit real money.

My set for tonight is: 02,05,10,28,35,43,49,59,64,69

mikkii

you did let your numbers ride?

gmac78 said:
I usually attempt the 4 number and 10 number sets.

I eliminate previous winners, both hot and cold numbers as well as pairings that share any of the aforementioned parameters.

I find I am getting some luck but no big hits.
most of the time i play up to 3 or 4 draws

veronica

atlantic keno

I feel discouraged with keno daily, but take days off from it to release the stress and then go at attempting it again..!

gmac78

Hi Mikkii,

I havent seen a 10 winner myself but its reassuring when they do pop up. Keno is definitely a beatable game. it just takes a bit of juggling and CONSISTENCY.

As for switching up lines, I usually change a line up when I hit 4 or over on it.

gmac78

I've been winning the 8/10 $25 prize a lot lately. Twice already this month and twice last month. I scored 9/10 twice in the summer as well. I just cant get over the hump ... yet.

If anything pays off, it'll be persistence. I play $1-$3 a day depending on my mood, number research done and change in my pocket.

Sidebar