Best 6 Number set?

blingy

Peter and company...

I may be the new guy on the block and I think thats why I didn't say anything but thank you for laying it out on the table as far as pradeep is concerned. Nothing is more annoying than bitter close minded people and his facetious post a few days ago regarding my numbers is a prime example.

Think what you may about my little calculations but It's been gold for me...maybe not the jackpot just yet but its just a matter of time....

good luck to those who are positive believers!

peter said:
welcome back Dennis, you was missed.
Thanks Peter...I didn't play much lately ...Before posting anything concerning the next draws...I have some catching up to do...
I'd like to congratulate all the recents winners first...
Not even sure if I'll play tomorrow night...
I still have many things to do first that doesn't concern lotto...But I'll try to be ready to go as soon as possible...
:agree:

Pradeep

Peter will make pradeep a millionair.

Your comment indicates that I am on your favorite list.
Peter, I wish you Happy New Year. I am going to use your predictions and going to be millionair.
Trust my words. Peter & Pradeep are best friends.
------------------------------------

For your Info, Already Doctors opened my heart. I got quadrupole bypass surgery.

I was about to die But I am alive because Peter is going to make me millionair.

peter

blingy said:
Peter and company...

I may be the new guy on the block and I think thats why I didn't say anything but thank you for laying it out on the table as far as pradeep is concerned. Nothing is more annoying than bitter close minded people and his facetious post a few days ago regarding my numbers is a prime example.

Think what you may about my little calculations but It's been gold for me...maybe not the jackpot just yet but its just a matter of time....

good luck to those who are positive believers!
Those that contribute blingy are most welcome, I enjoy your posts, this forum is a meeting place for lotto enthusists, and we all try to help one another here.
Beaker put it best, we are here to beat the lotto corp, not each other.:agree2: :wavey:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks Peter...I didn't play much lately ...Before posting anything concerning the next draws...I have some catching up to do...
I'd like to congratulate all the recents winners first...
Not even sure if I'll play tomorrow night...
I still have many things to do first that doesn't concern lotto...But I'll try to be ready to go as soon as possible...
:agree:
I'm sure my friend, when you get things in order, you will be back with a vengence...
P.S. I just hate catching up, when I was behind it seemed like forever catching up.:wavey:

peter

Re: Peter will make pradeep a millionair.

Pradeep said:
Your comment indicates that I am on your favorite list.
If you were on my favorite list, I would have your email, and I don't, so you fiqure it out.

peter

tentatively I'm looking at 2,12,13,24,28,43,47.
I can tell you this by my spread chart, the spread line will be an odd number, this draw, which means first number is either even or odd, and last number is either even or odd.

peter

I'm looking to play a DD, in terms of LD's ... LD pairs of 2 and 3 last time we had this combination was in 1781.

blingy

This weeks draw is an odd one..I've managed to get more numbers than I'd rather work with.

Here is what I have so far, I'll work out the higher numbers later on

4-5-7-10-14-15-19-24-25-28-29 ----- theres an odd chance 01 will come into play but I doubt it.

peter

blingy said:
This weeks draw is an odd one..I've managed to get more numbers than I'd rather work with.

Here is what I have so far, I'll work out the higher numbers later on

4-5-7-10-14-15-19-24-25-28-29 ----- theres an odd chance 01 will come into play but I doubt it.
Some good ones there, the 4,14 are troubling me, there on my working list, just need to give them some more thought, some good ones tho blingy, I particularily like the 24 and 28, although poor performers this century, there time is near.:agree:

peter

And since your talking about odd, blingy, last draw had 6 of 7 odd numbers, I expect the even ones to rebound this draw, and we should see 4 of them.Hope this helps in the elimination process.

Sidebar