BC/49 & Quebec/49 Sep 4 Pred & Nmbrs

My next move will be to create an announcing history and put it inside Winhunter....The only thing that I am missing these days is time.....but once I get the chance I'll try this... :eek:

Dennis, please elaborate more

Dennis,

What did you mean by double-triple Annoucers ?
How you gonna create Annoucer history in Winhunter ? I thought Andrew is the only one that can do that !!
Unless you are a programmer :agree:

winhunter

Re: Andrew is busy

ComboManiac said:
I rarely see Andrew cause I guess he's busy with many things.
He's going after Florida Lotto. I believe it's 52 US Millions ( u like that don't you :D )

Like I said b4 version 0.1.4 is kicking the New one with no mercy ( in terms of predicting).

Cheers :beer:

Going back to 0.1.4 are we? I will have to look into this. But to be honest, I think there are some bugs in the 0.1.4 prediction methods that have been fixed in 0.2.x. I know, you guys seem to be showing that the older version is having better luck. I think that is because you guys might be combining several filters at once, due to the older architecture.

BTW, yes I have been busy, also, the FL Lotto rolled over AGAIN, now it is up to 80mill plus! Please notice the note on the 0.2.28 upgrade post. I stumbled onto the 6of6 out of 11 match trying to predict the Sept 4th draw. The odd thing about that one, is that it was the only draw that was predicted out of all the draws for that setup!?!?!

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
My next move will be to create an announcing history and put it inside Winhunter....The only thing that I am missing these days is time.....but once I get the chance I'll try this...

Im not sure I still understand announcers. Perhaps a more detailed explanation thread in the WINHunter discussion forum might help me produce an announcer processor!

Also, the most interesting processor for the latest version is the RedBus. I have yet to really tap into the power of it, but because of it's more random nature, it tends to eliminate numbers at a slow rate, but very accurately.

Andrew, Signing off...

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
My next move will be to create an announcing history and put it inside Winhunter....The only thing that I am missing these days is time.....but once I get the chance I'll try this... :eek:
I'm doing this now Dennis:agree2: Interesting results. In fact, all sub-sets of history go into WINHunter to see what it says :agree:

Beaker...So far I'm getting some very nice ones and some so...so... ones ...I only tested them on past draws (last 50 draws)and I did not use all the possible sub histories (and in many cases not the overall history).......so many more testing to do but very promising also....once the datas in there you get many different results depending on the filters and stacks you are using...Still lots of testing to do.... :eek2: :eek3:

Sidebar