BC/49 Aug 14 Numbers & Predictions

I think that I'm now going to devote myself exclusively to the Québec/49 for a while...That will give me a chance to return to the roots somehow..and get back at my old way of playing...and avoid all the many players from outher space from the dark side :look: ...so I won't play the Canadian 6/49 or the Super 7 for a while....but while in the neighbourghood I will also study your BC/49 and hopefully I can help you get more from it with some Hints...

AH!!!!!!!!!Starting my new life and only chasing Provincial is a breather ...I will post my set later here....Brad lets hope our $$$$ will also grow by 30%.... :lol:

Maggie

msg.for Dennis

Dennis,

I hope you change your mind about this decision you have come to. We all look forward to your thoughts and input on the board. And I'm sure it is a safe bet to say that we all feel the same way and things just wouldn't be quite the same without you.

:bounce2: COME BACK DENNIS :bounce2:

Re: msg.for Dennis

Maggie said:
Dennis,

I hope you change your mind about this decision you have come to. We all look forward to your thoughts and input on the board. And I'm sure it is a safe bet to say that we all feel the same way and things just wouldn't be quite the same without you.

:bounce2: COME BACK DENNIS :bounce2:
Thanks Maggie for the encouragements!
Maggie my decision has been taken and nothing in this world or in other worlds will make me change my minds...I am seeking refuge here because at the present time there is a lot of players (maybe 1 or 2 under many aliases) from another board or elsewhere I don't know?? That are jealous of this great board and this community...They would like to disrupt, harm and even destroy this site...They are among us and they are posting all kinds of negatives or hilarious posts....Since I have no intention of playing that little game I won't respond to any suspicious player that I think have that agenda in mind! For the record, my recent outburst with Gilles has nothing to do about this because I know that Gilles is an Honest player...I know that some are going to try to come after me here also and it is going to be much easyer for everybody to identify some of them that way...in that same wavelenght I won't respond to those that criticized LT quickly after the last week incident without blaming the disruptors in the first place...So if you see all of a sudden a lot of players playing the Québec/49 or a sudden increase of players that seems to be posting in the wrong forum...you'll know what it is all about....
:king:

Last edited:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
....Brad lets hope our $$$$ will also grow by 30%.... :lol:

By switching to 2 plays for $1.00 you just doubled your chances to win while keeping the same playing budget, while at the same time easing the potential strain on your back when you load up the wheel barrow at the lottery office ;) .

Yes I was in the process of building my wheel...for the same price I can build 2 different wheels adding some numbers that might come up...I think I'm going to like it Brad! I might go for a bigger wheel tough maybe Combo could guide me here??? So many to choose from still having a nice garantee... :agree2:

Last edited:
Msg to Dennis

Yes my friend what I suggest is to play 2 A wheeling systems.
Make sure to have 2 common numbers on both AW's.
For example :

1-3-4-6-8-9-10-11-26-32

2-4-5-12-17-25-26-40-41-48

So you see numbers 4-26 on both systems and if they show up then you have a great chance of winning on both systems.
One other way is to play let's say the 1st one and switch the other one to FW 7 like I do with my group. It all depends on your budget.
I am controlled by my stingy group

:lol:

These 2 numbers you would have to believe they have bigger chance to show up than others like Overdue etc etc.
I didn't mean these numbers to be KN cause I know you like playing that way
:agree:

Good luck

Tahnee

on visiting this forum you seem to be the member most clued up on systems whatever and as i am a new member to this forum but a lottery addict from day one can you point a novice away from lucky dips. i am not too good on computer terms so i would like to start from basic. thanks tahnee

Sidebar