Artificial Inteligence & Lottery Prediction

winhunter

I am currently working on implementing AI into my new program. Please email me if you are interested in Testing and providing feedback! The more powerful your PC, the better.

Andrew
<< email addy deleted by LT ... as per the membership rules, please do not post email addresses on this bulletin board ... thanks >>

Last edited by a moderator:

mgrtony

Sounds Interesting

I'd be interested in testing your software. It also would be of interest to know what type of AI you are using.

winhunter

AI Type

I am using a fuzzy logic AI routine. The AI itself loops continuously , looking for favorable conditions. IT has confidence, and can gain or lose confidence. Also, it makes logical/fuzzy (somewhat random) decisions. The confidence is what gives it the AI factor (I could be wrong.) But so far, I have seen it perform very well, with some interesting results.

Andrew

mgrtony

test?

Have you benn testing this on Pick 5 or Pick 6 lottos?

I would be interested in being a tester for you, if that offer is still available. I own several web sites where you can send emails from the sites, as I am the only one who receives the emails. One site is
<< url deleted by LT ... mgrtony as much as I love restaurants, this board is only for lotto topic site links :)
If you wish to test WinHunter you can do so by going to the WinHunter forum and there you will find the links to download the software and you can also give your input and get feedback from Andrew at that forum.>>

Last edited by a moderator:

winhunter

pick5/6 lotteries

WINHunter was designed mostly for those types of lotteries (version 0.1.4 is proof of that.) But with some thought, WINhunter was redesigned, and the concept of structuring the data came about. There is a .doc included with the sourcecode that outlines the initial ideas that brought about WINHunter's latest design. Now predictions are not just based on numbers alone, but where did those numbers come from? Since most drawings are machine based, WINHunter compiles each drawing's numbers into each individual machine. Thus separating them, and allowing independant analysis. Since the machines are separate, then so should the drawings be also. The earlier version of winhunter was only able to handle a single machine set of numbers. No duplicate numbers are allowed inside the machine's saved data. So, powerball, and any other type of multi machine drawings were not truly allowed. WINhunter did load the powerball data, though.

BTW, the best way to become a tester is to review the WINHunter project on sourceforge and become a tester through there. That way you can keep abreast of any winhunter updates and project changes.

Andrew

Sidebar